SHRINKING ASSETS TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/30
    Low steps yesterday b/c I was traveling to Metropolis IL; today is Lynchburg Tennessee and Tunica MS😘
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Can I be moved to support for July?

I need a month off for the summer. Best of luck to everyone this month! I will be rooting for you!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Can I be moved to support for July?

I need a month off for the summer. Best of luck to everyone this month! I will be rooting for you!

done. :)
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    PW: 245
    CW: 244

1 pound lost this week. A bit disappointing as I have been on the 1 1/2 to 2 pound per week track. Slow and steady, I keep reminding myself.
    Hoped to get back on the exercise bike, but tried out 10 minutes on Friday and my knee was really sore the next day. So I shall wait a couple more weeks. So, overall am very happy with my progress for June, especially since it was a zero exercise month.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,595 Member
    Options
    Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends!
    baag1x1h4fca.jpeg
  • boehle
    Options
    pjshawley wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    PW: 245
    CW: 244

1 pound lost this week. A bit disappointing as I have been on the 1 1/2 to 2 pound per week track. Slow and steady, I keep reminding myself.
    Hoped to get back on the exercise bike, but tried out 10 minutes on Friday and my knee was really sore the next day. So I shall wait a couple more weeks. So, overall am very happy with my progress for June, especially since it was a zero exercise month.

its better than a gain though.
  • Pamela_Sue
    Options
    @boehle
    Yes, you are so right. And I was up for most of the week, so I shall take 1 pound with gladness! I struggle with patience. The resolution for that is time and dedication. "Trust the process".
  • Pamela_Sue
    Options
    Green challenge - I am going to accept this challenge with a goal of 239, a loss of 5 pounds for the month of July. I am shooting for under 240!
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/28 11,232
    6/29 10,987
    6/30 8,647
  • lmeldrum23
    lmeldrum23 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Green challenge- I would like to lose 5 pounds this month.
    Step challenge- I would love to be apart of this too
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello Shrinking Assets...
    For my Green Challenge, I want to be extremely realistic and would like to lose 0.50 lb per week for a total of 2 lbs this month. My hopes are for more, but I would be happy with 2 lbs this month. After my appointment with my doctor I am on more strict restrictions, due to my ankle injury.
    I will still keep sharing my steps, but am not expecting them to be to high this month.
  • boehle
    Options
    its the 1st day of July.
    I just got back from a very hot 2.5 mile walk.
    What are you doing today to help yourself be successful?
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm so up for this challenge! Went in a quick walk before work and did an arm dumbbell workout and now put in the park opposite my house doing a couple of flat laps to help my legs loosen up ready for a run tomorrow am.

@boehle good on you getting put in the heat. Unseasonably cool here but the sun is back today, yippee!

@lindamtuck2018 happy Canada day!

Chicken and avacado fajitas for dinner, excited!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,595 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    its the 1st day of July.
    I just got back from a very hot 2.5 mile walk.
    What are you doing today to help yourself be successful?

I was strawberry picking with the family. All the up and down should count for some exercise. I am going swimming and to a Canada day celebration at the pool. Also, I am on point with eating today. Hopefully a start to getting back to my routine. I am going to finish my day with fireworks but that doesn’t give much exercise.
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late posting--
    Steps:
    6/28 18,640
    6/29 5,831
    6/30 10,402

I would also like to be on the July Step Challenge.
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My green challenge is to lose 4 lbs this month and I would like continue in the step challenge again in July.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Early night for me here as the alarm in going off early to get a run in pre work.

Going to bed with my hair already in pigtail plaits for the morning, have pre cooked my breakfast veggies and made my lunchtime salad.

Stuck to plan absolutely today and added a couple of extra walks as well as a 20 min dumbbell workout. Really want this month to be my best yet!

@LovebyDraug69 I hope you're on the mend soon.

@lindamtuck2018 sounds like a great day!
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Green Challenge-
    I'm going optimistic--my goal is to lose 12 pounds in July. That would bring me down to 245.
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Destiny_sierra
    Mondays
    PW 215.2
    CW 216.4
    This gain is not a surprise for me as we were away all weekend so we ate out and I did not drink much water at all.

My goal for July is to lose 10lbs and overall be a lot more consistent. I am a teacher so now that school is over I feel I can focus a lot more on me this month and not be worrying about everyone else. June ended up being a lot more stressful for me than planned with the end of school and a pregnancy scare. My mind unfortunately was not where it needed to be. I also want to get more consistent with my logging and water intake. I do well when I am at home, but if we are away I do not.
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I’m in for step challenge even though my steps for the next week will be small ( moving across country and just started driving journey)

Green challenge: I want to lose 4.5 lbs this month due to first week on road I’m not counting losing any weight so 1.5 per week after that.

Hello team I go by Ka and I am starting a great journey to move to go to grad school, I’m really out of shape and eating horrible but before school starts I hope to have a schedule and start my journey to get tone and in shape.
    CW is a guess no scale right now: 206
    Goals for July:
    Log food
    Run 6 times a week weight training 4 times a week
    Exercise each day
    Goal weight for July:201

Steps for Monday July 1:6330
This discussion has been closed.