• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    4/7 steps - 20220
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Steps July 3 - 13,989

I don’t get a chance to do many non fitness hobbies right now but when I do get the chance I enjoy scrapbooking and playing either the piano or cello.
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    What is one of your non fitness hobbies?

I’m in a couple bookclubs (ones that DO involve reading books), I am involved in activism, and yeah, also probably watch too much tv! (At the moment watching Big Little Lies, The Handmaid’s tale, The 100, Legion, Big Trouble, Samantha Bee, and rewatching Friends with my teenage daughter who due to her age had never watched it before).
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,588 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Today has been a great day! Started with a lie in followed by a good run. I'm on plan and enjoyed some chocolate and a glass of wine. I did some shopping and took some time out to pamper my awfully in need feet. Almost time for an early night with my book and just one day to work until the weekend. Yippee!

I hope everyone else is having a great day, celebrating 4th July or otherwise :)

I am going for a pedicure on Saturday. It will be pure heaven!
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Mustb60
    Weigh in at Friday
    P.W. 174 lbs
    CW 175 lbs

Seems high intake of beans and sodium resulted in this gain. Bit unhappy with this will be more careful this week.
  • mustb60
    Options
    My hobby is reading classic novels and am a fan of detective novels or thrillers, fav authors Agatha Christie and Dan Brown.
  • mustb60
    Options
    4/7/19 Steps7694
    3/7/19 Steps 6351
    2/7/19 Steps 6541
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @mustb60, with focus that lb will soon be gone, dont let it bring you down.

@lindamtuck2018 , enjoy! I'm not a fan of others touching my feet but love pampering them myself!

Happy Friday everyone, the weekend is just around the corner!

I've just planned by day and am 250cals over without exercise. I always eat back half my exercise cals so gotta make sure I get at least 500cals worth in today. Challenge accepted!
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Let’s get to know each other better. What is one of your non fitness hobbies?

For me, I am learning to knit. My first project is a baby blanket.

I am a photographer and I like to read.
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo you sound like a busy lady!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/4
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good morning....sorry for missing weigh in. I did do it, just wasn't able to post due to being in a no cell service area.
    Weekly weigh in on 7/4/2019
    Previous Weight: 237.8
    Current Weight: 237.3

Steps:
    7/3: 4968
    7/4: 4396
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Steps for July 4 - 13,870
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Morning all! Let’s get to know each other better. What is one of your non fitness hobbies?

I like to paper craft, although sometimes I think I’m more of a collector and organizer of supplies. 😂 I have a Cameo die cutting machine and use it for different projects from vinyl on ornaments to T-shirt’s. I also like to stamp, scrap and make cards. I used to do a lot of counted canvaswork but I haven’t done it in years. I probably should get rid of that stash but I can’t seem to bring myself to do so.

My current weigh-in info:

Cre804
    PW: 197.5
    CW: 196.5

I’m happy for the loss. Still hobbling on my bad knee but it’s getting better each day. I’ve been wanting to join a gym again so it looks like I need one that offers water aerobics.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    mustb60 wrote: »
    4/7/19 Steps7694
    3/7/19 Steps 6351
    2/7/19 Steps 6541

Do you have your steps for Sunday and Monday? Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    PW 217.6
    CW 218.4

It sucks but I know what happened. I weigh daily and use a weight trending app for logging my weights. Yesterday morning I weighed in at 214.6 pounds. Last night, I had a major binge. I have binge eating disorder. I started therapy for it last September. It took until February until I had a handle on things. I learned lots of great tools to deal with the binge eating. Last night was the first real binge I had in a while. I have to use my tools and prevent those binges.
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Does being a mom of a teenage girl count?...I am an adult leader for the Lansing Young Marines…
  • skelmom
    skelmom Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    This is my first month joining one of these groups. I just turned 54. I’m hoping this group keeps me motivated! I’ve been logging on and off for a few years but have been more faithful lately. I’m still not quite sure how this all works but I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Happy to be here 🙂
    My goal for July is to lose 4 pounds-slow and steady.
    Previous weight: 152.5
    Current weight: 151.5

(Is there other info I need to put here?)
  • lmeldrum23
    lmeldrum23 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    7/4 steps: 5,694
This discussion has been closed.