LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/7
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi can I be moved to support crew this month, too much stuff going on and I don’t want to let the team down with my lack of focus. I’ll be all in for August

No problem! You never let the team down.
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    PW: 244
    CW: 245

I gained a pound this week. First gain since I started my diet several months ago. I usually eat 1,400 calories, but had several days I ate at 1,700. Also, I usually follow a low sodium diet but I ate lots of high sodium food this week. But still logging faithfully. My knee is slowly healing, so hope to get back to exercising in another week or so.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps July 6 - 11,407
    July 7 - 8177

I was not able to do my weigh in this morning as I am two hours away at my fiancé’s house for the foreseeable future. His mother passed away very suddenly yesterday morning so for now I am looking after my fiancé and helping him take care of his dad.

So sorry for your loss!
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Steps July 6 - 11,407
    July 7 - 8177

I was not able to do my weigh in this morning as I am two hours away at my fiancé’s house for the foreseeable future. His mother passed away very suddenly yesterday morning so for now I am looking after my fiancé and helping him take care of his dad.

My condolences for your loss.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Had homemade papusas yesterday and generally didn’t stay with the plan. I’ve been home alone since Wednesday and hobbling around as best as I could. I tossed out some unhealthy food last night and picked up my grocery order this morning. My hubby gets home today so my goal for the week is to get back in the kitchen and cook some healthy meals. My knee still hurts but is improving so I’m hoping to move around more.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @destiny_sierra really sorry to read that :( thinking of you, your fiance and family.

@iamworthy14 hugs, it is super frustrating but keep plugging away and you will get there
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Daily check in
    I did go for my walk last night. I usually try to average my calories for around 1200 a day. I still am having trouble adjusting since I got back so I am going to aim for 1400 a day. I walked to the pool and back today so that gave me a half hour total walk. I swam for 20 minutes. Tomorrow I have my granddaughters so I won’t get to the adult swim but will get lots of activity in the pool with them.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

My steps for Monday 8th July were 17767.

I woke up in a bit of a panic today because I still haven't planned out my week. But, today is how planned and in the diary and tonight (early finish) I will sit down and plan the week!
    Today's exercise is going to be a long walk home from work and then some kind if hasfit workout this evening, probably 20 min arms hut might be brave and try a new hiit routine.

@lindamtuck2018 1200 is too hard for me, apart from the odd day. Have a lovely with the grandkids.... pool days sound lovely!

@cre804 glad your husband is now home. Be kind to yourself as you heal.

@pjshawley sodium is evil! I hope you see a whoosh next week on the scale now you're back on plan!

@Luciicul happy birthday to your daughter! Dont beat yourself up for enjoying life sometimes, I think it's the only way to make this journey sustainable. Great news from the doctor :)

@jugar thanks for the challenge, I'm going to begin some decluttering today!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Username: Showkitten
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    Week 2
    Previous: 234.4
    Current: 228.2
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/6--7077
    7/7--17288
    7/8--5960

Daily check in:
    I'm struggling. I have been craving sugar since the weekend. I'm trying to get myself back on track. Today is my monthly court day at work, so I will be sitting a lot. I will also have to eat lunch at a restaurant with my coworkers. My goal is to get a salad at lunch, but there will be plenty of temptation to overindulge. I have Boot Camp at the gym tonight. Looking forward to that.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    skelmom wrote: »
    Weigh in:
    Previous weight:151.5
    Current weight: 149.5

I can’t even express how excited I am. I haven’t been under 150 in SO long!!

Congratulations on the weight loss! I have your weigh in day as Friday, do you need to change it for this week?
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    skelmom wrote: »
    Weigh in:
    Previous weight:151.5
    Current weight: 149.5

I can’t even express how excited I am. I haven’t been under 150 in SO long!!

Great job on the weight loss!
  • lmeldrum23
    lmeldrum23 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    7/7 steps: 5,708
    7/8 steps: 4,689
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Steps
    7/8
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Daily Check In:
    I am back from vacation so I have been keeping track and under my calorie count for the past 2 days. I consider that a win including drinking my water and I have made it to the gym Saturday and Sunday after I got back. I did an early morning workout yesterday including a walk and bowling last night. Needless to say, my knee is sore so I didn't do a workout this morning.
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/6 12,403
    7/7 10,495
    7/8 8,990
This discussion has been closed.