SHRINKING ASSETS TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I won’t be able to weigh in on Monday as I’m away visiting family and have no access to scales. The following Monday (22nd) will be soonest I can weigh-in. Do you just carry over the last weight until then?

I have renewed empathy and respect for people who travel a lot. I am so used to my daily weigh in and way of eating, this is the first time I’ve really been challenged in 5.5 months. Finding the balance between own needs versus being a good guest and sociable eating - for 8 days - sheesh.

I know I won’t stray too far, but time restricted eating has gone out the window, as has my intermittent fasting, and my mum’s eating habits are low-fat while I eat low-carb (which often means switching carbs for healthy fats), so I am rather nervous about how my body will react to this week ahead of me.

I hope everyone has a good weekend 😀
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 sounds like a lovely day!

@Luciicul have a lovely trip, good luck with a food choices etc. It really is so much easier when we're totally in control, isn't it?

Daily check in:
    Yesterday, without warning I fell off the wagon. I was on my way home from work with a quiet evening planned and got a message from a friend inviting me out for a drink. As soon as I accepted that was it, I went into self destruct mode! I'm hoping as I progress further on this journey I'll work out how to stop this happening! Youd think the pain I was in by the time I laid in bed would be enough, but, probably not!

Although a huge step forward, I've woken up this morning and logged it all. I've never been able or willing to do that before. Now, line is drawn and I'm going to have an on plan, eating to calories and eating foods I enjoy, weekend.

Today is house cleaning and then sunshine in the park, with a run this evening if it is cool enough.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Edited to add: steps for 12th July - 14 004
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Overdue weights:
    @Coleen312
    @mskatz1966

Friday’s weigh ins:
    @mustb60

Saturday’s weigh ins:
    @anessaj71
    @lmeldrum
    @reginadhedden

Sorry about the delay. Good thing is I have been successful this week! Like always being strict with diet pays. No snacking!!

Previous Weight 175 lbs
    Current weight 171.9 lbs

Steps
    12/7/19 3241
    11/7/19 7254
    10/7/19 3271
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    Options
    Luciicul wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 I won’t be able to weigh in on Monday as I’m away visiting family and have no access to scales. The following Monday (22nd) will be soonest I can weigh-in. Do you just carry over the last weight until then?

I have renewed empathy and respect for people who travel a lot. I am so used to my daily weigh in and way of eating, this is the first time I’ve really been challenged in 5.5 months. Finding the balance between own needs versus being a good guest and sociable eating - for 8 days - sheesh.

I know I won’t stray too far, but time restricted eating has gone out the window, as has my intermittent fasting, and my mum’s eating habits are low-fat while I eat low-carb (which often means switching carbs for healthy fats), so I am rather nervous about how my body will react to this week ahead of me.

I hope everyone has a good weekend 😀

I will carry over your weight from last week. Have fun on vacation.
  • reginadhedden
    reginadhedden Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh-in
    Reginadhedden
    PW 199
    CW 197.4
  • lmeldrum23
    lmeldrum23 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:
    Previous weight- 275
    Current weight- 273.2

7/11 steps: 6,567
    7/12 steps: 6,468
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Daily Check in
    Didn’t get much done fitness wise today. By the time I got to the pool, the thunderstorms started and they closed the pool. I went a lot over my calories today. The girls wanted to come for a sleep over as they get what ever they want when poppy is home. Tends to be lots of goodies around to tempt me when they sleep over. I picked up some nice things to take for lunch’s at the pool next week.

@kilobykilo it is great that you logged everything you eat. I try to log the good, the bad and the ugly.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sorry better late than never
    Week 1 Step Results
    We walked a total of 484,073 steps
    Top Steppers
    1st Place @kilobykilo 126,923 steps
    2nd Place @171lake 84,016 steps
    3rd Place @destiny_sierra 79,199 steps
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tomorrow starts week 3 of challenge.

Overdue weights:
    @Coleen312
    @mskatz1966

Saturday’s weigh ins:
    @anessaj71

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/12
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I'm back kids

Welcome back! Nice to see you smiling face after vacation. We missed you.
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/9 9399
    7/10 8656
    7/11 16,083
    7/12 11,029
    7/13 16,756
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Welcome back @boehle! Bope you had a great time!

Early trip to the supermarket after my coffee, as I melted my scales yesterday, doh!

Did my longest ever run yesterday and boy do my legs know it.....

Yesterday's steps, 18 131.

Happy Sunday!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Happy Sunday all! No weights due today!
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/12-18,355
    7/13-21,949
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/13
    Kind of low, but had a headache yesterday and one today as well; made it to the gym yesterday, however, and did a lower body barre class this morning....only 30 min, but will be feeling that even though it was modified for my knee....still worked up a good sweat session!!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Daily check-in, lazy day. Lovely day!

Mainly lounged in the park with a good book, also planned out my week and this evening did a 30 minute walk to tick off day one of the team challenge.

Got a busy week at work next week, a leaving dinner on Tuesday evening which will include wine, and tom at the end if the week..... all in all scales may well not be kind but I'm gonna keep on plugging away and know I'm moving in the right direction.
This discussion has been closed.