171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/14 15,676
    7/15 14,365
  • mskatz1966
    mskatz1966 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    gained .6 lbs in the last two weeks. some late night snacking and too much fruit at night. still have a 20+ weight loss since mid-May.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Daily check in:
    No swim today but I did walk twice. There were light rain showers when I went for my second walk and I almost turned around. My neighbor was leaving the building at the same time and she reminded me I am not sugar and I won’t melt. Yesterday’s steps: 7,490.

@LaurieWrobo I am glad your migraine finally eased off.

@kilobykilo do you use a weight trending app? I use Happy Scale and it gives me a better overall picture of my weight variations.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I love walking/running in light rain! Was brought up with the mantra 'you won't melt'!

I use libra; but still don't like the number rising! I hope to eventually move away from weighing in often, but, need to be closer to goal first!

Had a lovely evening last night, and only a couple of glasses of wine; but far too much bread, cheese and pizza (whoops!) Back on it today and determined to have a great 7 days between tomorrow's weigh in and the next!

Steps for 16th July - 17952

Today I've planned in my fruit and walk and looking forward to evening stretches! Something that might just become a habit :)
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    PW 142.4
    CW 140.7

Steps 7/16
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    So far today, I have ate properly.
    I had a coffee, then some scrambled eggs and ham steak.
    I am having a diet coke right now.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/16
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 7/16 16,397
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Best intentions didn't quite come off today..... no stretches, no special walk. Work got crazy and I had to bring it home with me...... ate on plan today but was well up this morning due to wine and pizza (planned treat)yest, and almost time of the month so retaining water. Going to bed thinking slim thoughts...... ha ha ha..... I need a miracle to see a loss in the morning that's for sure!
  • RecipeScrapper
    RecipeScrapper Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA. Have been on a super exhausting trip; a night here, two nights there and so on. Cousin twice removed got married and we had a blast at her wedding. After that it was just run, run, run. Home now and have collapsed. Will post a WI tomorrow after a restful night.

Hope all is well in your world.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Walked twice today but it was in my apartment. If you walk my hall and kitchen 200 times it is 25 minutes. It is also very boring but it really hot outside. I did stay within my calories, so that makes me happy. I was really lazy the rest of the day and spent it trying to catch up on Big Brother. Steps yesterday: 8,771
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    I got a miracle and met the 170s! Possibly for the first time in my adult life:)

Username: kilobykilo
    Juky start weight: 185.8
    Pw: 180.8
    Cw: 179.8

I have never been happier with a lb loss! Going to focus this week and hopefully get into the 170s a bit more comfortably!

Steps for weds: 11,517

Aiming to do everything on today's pyramid challenge, too.

@lindamtuck2018 good job on the walk, in or out it counts, right?!

@RecipeScrapper I hope you've had a great sleep and feeling recovered from your trip.

I hope everyone is doing okay, have a good Thursday. We can almost smell the weekend!
This discussion has been closed.