TEAM: Flab-U-Less (August)

Options

Replies

• evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi gang! It seems like I've been MIA forever! My summer break has ended and I've been back to work since July 17th. Lots of all-day meetings and eating out since the 17th. However, this week is going MUCH better. Ironically enough, I haven't tracked anything in the various MFP threads I'm on since July 17th; that's how crazy life got. But I have been tracking-ish in my MFP food diary everyday. (I don't want to lose my streak!) Exercise has been sparse...up until this morning. I was determined to get in a workout before going to work. I am amazed that it took less than 2 weeks before the old sluggish feeling returned. Thankfully, I referred to past successful weeks to remind myself of the valuable lessons I learned this summer. These are the things I need to do consistently in order to get the desired results I want:

15,000 STEPS/DAY
    64+ OZ OF WATER/DAY
    6+ HOURS OF SLEEP/NIGHT
    60+ MINUTES OF EXERCISE/DAY

So I am officially back in the saddle.

Oh yeah, in other news, in the midst of all the crazy I've had 2 more interviews for principal jobs. Found out today that I didn't get one of them. Still waiting to hear about the one I really want. If I could Velcro my phone to myself, I probably would. I'm expecting the call any second! I'll keep you posted.
  • hellmo1983
    hellmo1983 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Daily post 30/7
    Track: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: no
  • happy7811
    happy7811 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Daily post tuesday july 30th

Tracked__yes
    Calories targeted__yes over board by 72.5

Strength.an cardio totaled 85 min
    Worked on my door band exerciser today
    Since i found the long lost instructions.
    Walked on treadmill.did couple min on that dread stationary bike an it kills me every time
    Did my recumbent bike an then i got out my deck of cards an laid 10 cards on floor an did different exercises to them i number
    Them like aces kings queens jokers ect are. 10 reps if picked an all others are 5 reps

Water 11 cups

My last goal healthy choices did better than yesterday still need get in more fruits an veggies
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @mram3582
    I see that since I hadn't posted my weight the past 2 weeks I fell off the spreadsheet. Can you add me back on with a starting weight of 201.3 with weigh-ins on Friday?

Yes, I sent a message to Ashley-she is the one that is actually in charge of the entire challenge for all the groups. I'm just the flunky that keeps up with all the data :#
  • mram3582
    Options
    @24blfn Super nice weigh in!
    @evangsimmons170 You're still doing great with those steps!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @hellmo1983 Awesome workout today!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily post: 07/30 Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories: under-but WAY over on sodium
    Exercise: no
    Daily goal: Rock out with a Fraggle. Tomorrow-explain to some kid that Fraggle Rock is NOT the new crack on the street.
  • debbie14892
    debbie14892 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 30
    Track:Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: 30 minutes of walking and 30 minutes of strength training.
  • MamboRumba
    MamboRumba Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!! 💃

Daily Post: 8/30

Track: Y

Calories: Y

Exercise: Y

Goals/Day/Comments: Drank only water. No eating after 8. Bed by 10.
  • cruise4me
    cruise4me Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    July 30
    Yes
    Over
    No
    Tuesdays are generally my rest day. It's my 12hour day so exhausted by the time I get home.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hi gang! It seems like I've been MIA forever! My summer break has ended and I've been back to work since July 17th. Lots of all-day meetings and eating out since the 17th. However, this week is going MUCH better. Ironically enough, I haven't tracked anything in the various MFP threads I'm on since July 17th; that's how crazy life got. But I have been tracking-ish in my MFP food diary everyday. (I don't want to lose my streak!) Exercise has been sparse...up until this morning. I was determined to get in a workout before going to work. I am amazed that it took less than 2 weeks before the old sluggish feeling returned. Thankfully, I referred to past successful weeks to remind myself of the valuable lessons I learned this summer. These are the things I need to do consistently in order to get the desired results I want:

15,000 STEPS/DAY
    64+ OZ OF WATER/DAY
    6+ HOURS OF SLEEP/NIGHT

Oh yeah, in other news, in the midst of all the crazy I've had 2 more interviews for principal jobs. Found out today that I didn't get one of them. Still waiting to hear about the one I really want. If I could Velcro my phone to myself, I probably would. I'm expecting the call any second! I'll keep you posted.

Good luck on the principal's position and for the new school year! :)
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Tomorrow-explain to some kid that Fraggle Rock is NOT the new crack on the street.

This made me laugh!🤣
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    Daily Post: July 30th
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: 3 mile walk
  • mram3582
    Options
    WA_Teacher wrote: »

15,000 STEPS/DAY
    64+ OZ OF WATER/DAY
    6+ HOURS OF SLEEP/NIGHT

Yes! I read this too fast and didn't catch the last. Fingers crossed for the good one!!
  • Katchoi
    Katchoi Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 30th
    Exercise: none
  • empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Daily post: July 30
    Calories: over by 40
    Exercise: 30 minute Kettlebell class
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher wrote: »

15,000 STEPS/DAY
    64+ OZ OF WATER/DAY
    6+ HOURS OF SLEEP/NIGHT

Thanks @WA_Teacher 🙂🙂
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday, July 30th, 2019

Calories: 1920/1910

Exercise: 131 minutes of cleaning, 42 minutes of walking with 3,588 steps. Calories burnt: 1,176
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Daily post for 7/30
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: No
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Username: shanteel612
    Week: August week 1