Doom, Despair, and Agony on Me! (aka a whine thread)

1232425262729»

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,969 Member
    and ... i will not call people names in the forums i will not call people names in the forums i will not i will not i will not

even when they deserve it

and SOME PEOPLE REALLY DESERVE IT

SOME PEOPLE are WORTH GOING TO MFP JAIL FOR

im just sayin....

I’ve got one forum member I feel like that about.

“Something something T2D something something CARBS ARE KILLING US something something MY PATIENTS something”
    Every time.

Ya dude. We get it. You’re the only one with the answer. Check. Noted.

:D

• MargaretYakoda
    Oh. And I miss our puppers.
    Can’t have a dog at the moment because my husband over feeds them and doesn’t do well when they need a lot of attention.
    As in - hits them if they frustrate him.
    His dementia isn’t to the end stage yet. Most people who didn’t know him before the strokes wouldn’t notice he’s impaired.

He misses his doggie puppies.
    And when he declines enough I will get him a puppy. The animatronic one made by Hasbro.

RIP Mallorn. You were a Good Girl. 💔
    wa09smokd296.jpeg
  • MargaretYakoda
    edited September 2021
    Grumble grumble
    People on Facebook
    Grumble grumble

If you want to admin a group, learn how to bleeping read.

And set some bleeping parameters.

Editing to say: I have been admining public groups since Usenet.
    No. Everyone’s opinion isn’t always valid. Some people are just plain wrong.

And some things really are (insert likely forbidden topic) and should not be allowed the air of public discourse.

Chocolate vs strawberry is an opinion
    Eugenics and hate dog whistles are not.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,181 Member
    “Something something T2D something something CARBS ARE KILLING US something something MY PATIENTS something”

Do you two remember ShoutyGuy?
    ALL CAPS and All the good stuff about CALORIES till the thread was nuked?
    I sort of miss him :smile:
    This guy reminds me of ShoutyGuy a bit.

So by the time you get to the point this guy is currently at... there's some neurotransmitter malfunction taking place which is obviously NOT getting fixed via fasting or via sugar level reductions.

Them hamsters are not amenable to simple logic.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    PAV8888 wrote: »

So by the time you get to the point this guy is currently at... there's some neurotransmitter malfunction taking place which is obviously NOT getting fixed via fasting or via sugar level reductions.

i dont know that i recall him off the top of my head.

you and @MargaretYakoda both need to go check your messages lol
  • MargaretYakoda

Holy cow holy cow holy cow
    Also in the T2Diabetes group he’s telling people medical cannabis will help their diabetes

OK I don’t want to drag drama from point A to point B.
    But …. Ya. Check your message too.
    Cause I found a juicy url
  • callsitlikeiseeit

Holy cow holy cow holy cow
    Also in the T2Diabetes group he’s telling people medical cannabis will help their diabetes

OK I don’t want to drag drama from point A to point B.
    But …. Ya. Check your message too.
    Cause I found a juicy url

ive probably seen it, cause this was my hobby last night. trying to decide what to do with this info. calling him out on every post seems like an awfully good idea. im not scared of MFP jail. wouldnt be the first time. LMAO will go look now
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    did i not send you that link? know i sent it to pav lol i actually also found the original court document in its entirety and downloaded it LMAO

truly, the only reason I have not called him out (because trust me i am ITCHING to do so- literally squealing in my seat - is because i wanted to talk to pav and then i also sent Ann a message (who i respect and she tends to be very levelheaded but she also has a huge amount of disdain for him lol) because im curious if MFP can maybe do something about him (like... get rid of him?) surely claiming to be a doctor all the time and not actually being one (anymore, anyway) has to be a violation in some way. id think. maybe. SHOULD be

soooooooooooooooooo want to call him out for his BS
  • PAV8888
    edited September 2021
    Well, pav is a nice guy :blush:

I don't know how you (correctly) handle people who are addled

The guy already lost his license over similar posts elsewhere and is still posting under his actual name.

Actually, you just post the physician claim and the revoked license to mfp moderators but that doesn't mean he can't pop in under a different name.

Shouty guy used to come in at night with all caps misspelled posts talking about calories not being calories and I don't even remember what else, except that he was fun to play with and then the threads would get nuked
  • PAV8888
    Actually now that I think about it he may not even be lying about his current status.

His suspended license was the California one.

University of graduation was the university of Costa Rica and someone said that he has mentioned in another threat that he lives now in Costa Rica.

So he could be practicing there and making this part of his statements not untrue
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Actually now that I think about it he may not even be lying about his current status.

His suspended license was the California one.

University of graduation was the university of Costa Rica and someone said that he has mentioned in another threat that he lives now in Costa Rica.

So he could be practicing there and making this part of his statements not untrue

i dont know. i reported him to staff (not mods). his profile here states he is in cali. anyone can say they are anywhere for anything though. fact remains it was revoked in the states (which is where mfp is based) essentially for doing what he is doing - diagnosing without a physical exam- through message boards. among other things.

its dangerous, point blank. and a liability for MFP. and i hope they see that.

in any case, i made an alt account in case i ever get really banned here and not just from the forums LMAO
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Oh. And I miss our puppers.
    Can’t have a dog at the moment because my husband over feeds them and doesn’t do well when they need a lot of attention.
    As in - hits them if they frustrate him.
    His dementia isn’t to the end stage yet. Most people who didn’t know him before the strokes wouldn’t notice he’s impaired.

He misses his doggie puppies.
    And when he declines enough I will get him a puppy. The animatronic one made by Hasbro.

RIP Mallorn. You were a Good Girl. 💔
    wa09smokd296.jpeg

awww sweet baby. looks similar to my pita.