WORKOUT WARRIORS TEAM CHAT - AUGUST 2019

Options

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Thanks πŸ™ so much! I appreciate it! πŸ˜ƒ Happy to be part of this great team!

Thanks for all you do everyday for all of us! Appreciate Kim and you!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @holmesp603 Awesome πŸ‘ job crushing your goals! πŸ’•πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™Œ
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Happy πŸ˜ƒ Friday!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ”₯πŸ’ƒπŸ”₯

Daily Post of goals Achieved 🎯πŸ’₯🎯:
    Thur Aug 22
    1) Create Gratitude journal and dedicate ten minutes to it. βœ…
    2) 10K steps βœ”οΈ
    3 Ten minutes of meditation/breathing exercises (Insight Timer app) πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈβœ…πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

I am changing my goals on Sunday for the last week of August! Going to push the last week. πŸ’ƒπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ’ƒ
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Steps πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

8/22. 10,950
  • mrshadsall
    mrshadsall Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    mrshadsall
    PW-243
    CW-242

I am STRUGGLING. I've lost 83 pounds overall (backslid from 90)and I see people talking about how much better they feel after losing a significant amount of weight. My biggest issue is that I don't feel better. My pain levels are the same, sometimes worse, no increased energy, etc. I know I still have along way to go, but when does it get better?

Sorry for the rant, just having a tough time right now.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    kkwfv28bnkv3.png
    C25K TREADMILL
    TIME.... 30 CALORIES BURNED... 207
    WEEK 1 DAY 3..... 3 INCLINE 2.5 MPH
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    mrshadsall
    PW-243
    CW-242

I am STRUGGLING. I've lost 83 pounds overall (backslid from 90)and I see people talking about how much better they feel after losing a significant amount of weight. My biggest issue is that I don't feel better. My pain levels are the same, sometimes worse, no increased energy, etc. I know I still have along way to go, but when does it get better?

Sorry for the rant, just having a tough time right now.

@mrshadsall ....
    WEIGH HAS BEEN POSTED... I DON'T WHEN IT WILL GET BETTER FOR YOU... I AM IN CHRONIC PAIN DUE TO COMBAT INJURIES SO I CAN'T HELP YOU THERE... WHAT I CAN SPEAK TO IS KNOWING THAT HIS WILL NEVER GO AWAY...MANAGE IT THE BEST I CAN W/O DRUG OR PILLS OR WHATEVER AND MOTOR FORWARD.
    THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR YA ...SORRY MAYBE SOMEONE ON THE TEAM CAN SPEAK TO THAT TOPIC...
    GREG

@Fitness327wk ... STEPS POST MY BAD I FORGOT KIM THIS MORNING ALSO (SENIOR MOMENT)

HEY KIM @shockvalue07
    YOUR DOING AN OUTSTANDING JOB FOR THE TEAM ALSO....
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 239.8
    Current weight: 239.8
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Workout Warriors 🧨🧨🧨
    August Team Challenge πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
    πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Challenge: Set three goals you want to achieve on a weekly basis and share your results to the team daily. AUGUST STRONG πŸ’ͺ!

Current daily participants Achievements
    Thur August 22
    @Navydaddjtc 100%
    @holmesp603 100%
    @fitness327wk 100%

Wed 100%
    MTD 90% πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    I chopped off all my hair on Sunday and I really like it. I ordered containers for pre-made meals and ordered a stationary bike to replace the one that the kids broke. Looking forward to getting back on track and dropping this weight once and for all. Happy Friday everyone.
    B)
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited August 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING
    jrz2n1ds3t8u.png
    amrvx14i7u0o.png
    SATURDAYS WEIGH INS ARE
    @Tualla
    @getfitgal123

few40vk9pa2h.png
    @megnolia82
    @abowersgirl
    @shockvalue07 (Cap/Mot)
    @alc649
    CAN WE PLEASE GET THESE IN SOMETIME TODAY
    THANKS

[/center]
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: Β»
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 239.8
    Current weight: 239.8

@LonniJay WEIGH IN HAS BEEN POSTED
    LonniJay wrote: Β»
    I chopped off all my hair on Sunday and I really like it. I ordered containers for pre-made meals and ordered a stationary bike to replace the one that the kids broke. Looking forward to getting back on track and dropping this weight once and for all. Happy Friday everyone.
    B)

@LonniJay..... SOUND LIKE TO ME THAT YOUR GETTING READY TO GET BACK ON THE RAILS...WELL THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR.... REMEMBER LJ WE ARE HELP TO HELP YOU AND SUPPORT YOU IN OBTAINING YOUR GOALS
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Happy πŸ˜ƒ Saturday! πŸ’ƒπŸ”₯πŸ’ƒπŸ”₯

Daily Post of goals Achieved 🎯πŸ’₯🎯:
    Fri Aug 23
    1) Create Gratitude journal and dedicate ten minutes to it. βœ…
    2) 10K steps βœ”οΈ
    3 Ten minutes of meditation/breathing exercises (Insight Timer app) πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈβœ…πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

I am changing my goals on Sunday for the last week of August! Going to push the last week.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🧨🧨
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Steps πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

8/23 10,040 Oh ya, this entitled me to run around the house to be over 10K... Lol, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜œ
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I accomplished ALL of my goals yesterday!! And so I press forward for today! And yes Im gonna up my goals for this last week too @Fitness327wk!!
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    @mrsshadsall I have been in pain for The Last 5 Years and while you dont think keeping this weight off is helping... when I gained a few pounds I noticed a big difference I'm finding a way to work through the pain and finding little things that make me enjoy myself to take the focus off the pain, the pain is not going anywhere but trust and believe keeping the weight off is making it better even if it doesn't seem like it ! we're here for each other and yes another good thing is to speak about it!! you're doing the right thing by expressing your feelings instead of pretending like it's okay because it is so not okay I'm right there with you reach out to me anytime and maybe I'll do the same to you only those who are in this situation can relate...otherwise I never ever dreamed anything like this could be happening to me and my body!
    Lastly challenging myself in these groups has really really made a difference, who knew??
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Steps πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

8/23 10,040 Oh ya, this entitled me to run around the house to be over 10K... Lol, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜œ

@Fitness327wk ....STEPS POSTED.... COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK TO THE GOALS SPREAD SHEET AGAIN... I NEED TO BOOK MARK IT IN WIN 10 ....THANKS
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Username: getfitgal123
    Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 151.8
    Current weight: 150.8

Well the random pound gained last week is gone :)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 3

PW 139
    Cw 139
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Sent! πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ‘
This discussion has been closed.