Non Scale Victories

Options

Replies

• Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Not much success or victories BUT- I haven’t given up! So there’s that at least.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,624 Member
    Options
    Yooly - I firmly believe "maintaining" is a major success!
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Trying to plan out what I need to pack for my upcoming trip. Unlike in the past, I am confronted with WAY too many clothing choices. Before I was stuck with what will fit or not be too uncomfortable 🥵.
  • scoutmom1981
    scoutmom1981 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Yoolypr wrote: »
    Trying to plan out what I need to pack for my upcoming trip. Unlike in the past, I am confronted with WAY too many clothing choices. Before I was stuck with what will fit or not be too uncomfortable 🥵.

That's a great problem to have! Especially for a beach trip.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    What she said ☝️

Congratulations !!!
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Well there definitely won’t be any prancing about in swimwear but all the other clothes fit fine!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,619 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with prancing?!?!! :wink:
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    What's wrong with prancing?!?!! :wink:

Nothing wrong with prancing but I’m a tad too old for beach prancing. I think maybe a nice stroll on Waikiki with hubby.

You youngsters should prance while you can! 😍
  • scoutmom1981
    Options
    Maybe you can flutter instead of prance. There is no age limit to being fabulous on a beach.
  • scoutmom1981
    Options
    I packed all my jeans up for my camp out this weekend and didn't think that I would need to wear pants today SHM! I decided to just try out my 18. Well they fit and feel good. When I put them on my son pointed out that I had two fingers of wiggle room in the waist. He's super supportive like that! Now I know that these pants are stretched out since I wore them when I was gaining but it still feels nice to have them on!
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Winter clothes fit even with a slight uptick. That’s not an excuse to stop trying but for most of my life it was a crap shoot as to whether next season’s clothes would fit. Mostly not!
    Oh - I am not fearful of the airline seatbelt tomorrow because I know it will easily fit with plenty of slack 👍.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Great work, Yooly! These victories do not come easily. You deserve to feel really really good about both.
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    I got my fracture cast removed today. I need to wear a brace for a few more weeks. I was surprised to see that my brace is a small/medium. I’ve never been a small/medium anything - still not in clothes for sure. But somehow having a bulky black wrist brace in a small/medium just tickled me! 🥳
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yooly, heck yeah! That's a great NSV!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    She's a SMALL! :wink:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    you wee small boned gal!
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    The wrists and ankles may be small. It’s the in between that needs work!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Little victory last night. My God Dogs human spent the night here because he was playing a show in Toronto. He arrived really late and wei made tea with bourbon to kind of settle us both in to sleep mode. It was late though, and I was peckish (physical hunger or psychological I don't know).

Managed to have ONE slice of my breakfast pumpernickel toasted, with jam. Just one, with my guest, like a sort of normal person. Oh if I could only live like that 😶
  • PAV8888
    Options
    But that's a great nsv!
    Especially with whiskey involved!!!🤪😵‍💫
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Excellent NSV Laurie- especially considering the late hour and the bourbon tea!