TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    It's not the end of the day here, in fact it is only noon and I have a rival team football game on. I just thought I would pop on here and vent then regroup.

At my Friday weigh-in I was 206.6. I hopped on the scale this morning and was at 210.8. Is there any way possible to gain more than 4 pounds in 2 days? I mean, at 3500 calories per pound I would have had to eat 7000 calories OVER my maintenance both days. This can not truly be fat correct? water retention? hormones? crazy scale?

ok.
    my weekly goals to get me back on track are...
    1- weigh and log all my food. every single bite
    2- drink 8 glasses of water each day
    3- log in to the mini-challenge and record each day, even if it is a no.

I have so many more goals to reach but I am starting with these 3 this week

@swauters, you've had that happen before, Sara, where the scales went up quite a bit all at once. Then the next week it came down again. You did NOT gain four pounds of fat over the weekend....have faith! Love your goals this week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    9/8/19
    Tracked:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Took a short puppy walk because he didn't feel like cooperating with me tonight(plus people were driving way too fast and scaring him-we live on a dead end!!!) I am thinking right after work will be the best time for my pup to go for his walk, when our road is a little less busy. I am going to have to start taking both dogs on the walk, though, because they love it! I am planning on scoping out a dog park that is about ten minutes from my house because I think both dogs would enjoy it! I am making my snack for work tomorrow and getting ready for bed. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch my team play tonight 😩 hopefully our next game is earlier(but not when I have obedience training!)

Because everyone has a great idea with the goals again this week, I am going to do the same!
    - 64oz water daily
    - continue weighing foods for log
    - puppy walks on every good day(no rain/thunder)
    - meet step goal M-F

@cmhubbard92, does that mean you are a Patriots fan? If so, don't love your team, but I do love your goals!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing a Sunday weigh-in from @dymphnadaniels
  • ethelsmommy
    ethelsmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Saturday, 9.7.19: yes/yes/yes
    Sunday, 9.8.19: yes/no/yes--I blew my calorie count with a cup of tea. #sorrynotsorry

LOL, you gotta pick your battles, right?
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 If you are a Patriots fan, I am sorry. I cant love your team but do love you being in this group! Thanks for always supporting everyone.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sunday 9/8
    Tracked-yes every bite, even the thin oreo sample at the store
    Under- yes
    Exercise yes, 1 interval run, 1 short walk to get to 10,000 steps.

10 cups h2o. All goals ✔
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    9/8 Mini Challenge

yes/yes/yes

sweated out last night's rum drink with hot power yoga and OH MY GOODNESS I've been tired ever since.

nice walk to the water for sunset with the dog and hubby, too.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    9/6:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes...barely
    Exercise: yes 30 min walk
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    September 7 SATURDAY
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: no
    Steps: 8795
    Water: 0

Woke up in excruciating pain. I have to have more tests....but have been tentatively diagnosed with a frozen shoulder :/
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    September 8 SUNDAY
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: no
    Steps: 1888 - fitbit went flat so I took it off to charge and forgot to put it back on
    Water: 0
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Options
    9/8
    Tracked- yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise- yes...I'm exhausted
    Steps- 12,913.. I did not meet my steps goal today bc I have been deep cleaning my entire house. Over 10 hours of cleaning EVERYTHING lol walls, floors cabinets and closets. Whew, feel like I've been hit with a Mac truck.
    Water- 66oz I gotta get back into the habit of drinking my 132oz like I use to do. That'll be my goal for this week
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    9/8/19
    Tracked:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Took a short puppy walk because he didn't feel like cooperating with me tonight(plus people were driving way too fast and scaring him-we live on a dead end!!!) I am thinking right after work will be the best time for my pup to go for his walk, when our road is a little less busy. I am going to have to start taking both dogs on the walk, though, because they love it! I am planning on scoping out a dog park that is about ten minutes from my house because I think both dogs would enjoy it! I am making my snack for work tomorrow and getting ready for bed. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch my team play tonight 😩 hopefully our next game is earlier(but not when I have obedience training!)

Because everyone has a great idea with the goals again this week, I am going to do the same!
    - 64oz water daily
    - continue weighing foods for log
    - puppy walks on every good day(no rain/thunder)
    - meet step goal M-F

@cmhubbard92, does that mean you are a Patriots fan? If so, don't love your team, but I do love your goals!!
    @cmhubbard92 If you are a Patriots fan, I am sorry. I cant love your team but do love you being in this group! Thanks for always supporting everyone.

@HASWLRS @swauters yes, the Patriots are my team! I can deal with the anti-pats fans, my boyfriend (unfortunately) is a die-hard Jets fan, and he's always rooting for my team to have a crappy season! Sorry, we won last night guys! :p

I'm glad we are all in this group together! Despite our "differences", we are a supportive bunch! :) thank you both for the other compliments!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    9/8/19
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need some inspiration so I’m going to take some from this incredible group and set some weekly goals down on paper (iPad?). I tend to have them in my head, but I think having them recorded will help me stay focused on them.

Weekly goals:
    - 64 oz water (I have to start small - it’s a real challenge)
    - Gym every morning
    - Stick to meal plan at least 6 of 7 days

Biggest challenge will be the end of the week when my husband is gone for a few days helping our son move to Jacksonville. I tend to make poor decisions when I’m on my own. My plan is to have all meals prepped so I have no excuse not to eat them.

I hope everyone has a great week!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge: (logging, under, exercise)

Sun: no, no, no
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I’ve been a disaster sorry. Am I too late to weigh in and be part of the challenge this week?
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    September week 2
    Previous: 210.6
    Current: 212.4
    I had one of the worst weeks of my personal life last week. To see this gain is very disheartening but I am not going to let it derail me any further. I am starting a new 90 day HIIT work out program today. And I am determined to get back on the wagons and drop some lbs!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Saturday, 9.7.19: yes/yes/yes
    Sunday, 9.8.19: yes/no/yes--I blew my calorie count with a cup of tea. #sorrynotsorry

LOL, you gotta pick your battles, right?

@ethelsmommy, tea? How many calories in your tea?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I’ve been a disaster sorry. Am I too late to weigh in and be part of the challenge this week?

@lozenger1984, you did miss last week's weigh-in, so as long as you post a weight sometime this week for week #2, you will be fine. Well, at least as far as being a part of the group goes, you will be fine; hope everything else turns out fine as well (hugs).
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sunday 9/8
    Tracked-yes every bite, even the thin oreo sample at the store
    Under- yes
    Exercise yes, 1 interval run, 1 short walk to get to 10,000 steps.

10 cups h2o. All goals ✔

@swauters, very inspiring, Sara!!
This discussion has been closed.