Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 40 min treadmill
  • Audgiebug
    Audgiebug Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    September week 2
    Previous: 297.6
    This week: 297.8

My week has been rough as my husband worked 70 hours and I had to keep our kids fed, clean the house and take my oldest to preschool. So I am okay with the slight gain with the curve balls I took on. I hope this next week I can see a loss. Tomorrow is a new day. :)
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I’ve been a disaster sorry. Am I too late to weigh in and be part of the challenge this week?

@lozenger1984, you did miss last week's weigh-in, so as long as you post a weight sometime this week for week #2, you will be fine. Well, at least as far as being a part of the group goes, you will be fine; hope everything else turns out fine as well (hugs).

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/10/19 Weigh-in
    Previous Week: 210.1
    This week: 204.9
    Loss: 5.2lb

Only .2 away from my original starting weight for the month... yay!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge: (logging, under, exercise)

Sun: no, no, no
    Mon: yes, no, yes

Hopefully the week will get better from here (fingers crossed).
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I am so excited about the loss this week. I was worried it was a fluke and kept getting off and on the scale to make sure it was the same. Hopefully it continues. Thank you for all of your encouragement and cheerleading.
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    After a week out I'm determined to participate in the mini challenge this week.

Monday mini challenge

Tracking: yes
    Exercise: 8km run
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Audgiebug wrote: »
    September week 2
    Previous: 297.6
    This week: 297.8

My week has been rough as my husband worked 70 hours and I had to keep our kids fed, clean the house and take my oldest to preschool. So I am okay with the slight gain with the curve balls I took on. I hope this next week I can see a loss. Tomorrow is a new day. :)

@Audgiebug, if it's any consolation, you actually maintained this week (297.8 was your weigh-in last week as well). So, no harm, no foul. Use it as a learning opportunity. Take a look at last week and figure out what you could have/should have done differently, then make a plan as to how to do it this week! If it seems a bit too overwhelming, than just start with some small change that you know you can do and then build on that. You got this....one week at a time, one day at a time!!
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Water 9 cups. Weekly goals ✔

Sun y/y/y
    Mon y/y/y

@swauters that's a really impressive volume of water. I only take mine with a heaped spoonful of coffee! Do you feel the benefit???
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Monday 9/9/19

yes/yes/yes

but I almost shouldn't take this as a win because my choices were poor, my exercise incidental (walking dog and moving boxes) and I ate about 90% of my calories in an indulgent shrimp scampi linguine dinner with wine.

We'll see what the scale says later this week, but I am not feeling particularly happy with how I've been managing. Time to reset the nutrition for sure. Started today with HEALTHY breakfast, instead of yesterday's wait til 2pm to eat anything and then eat candy corn. Can only get better from there!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 9
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Step: 10597
    Water:88+ oz
    53 min yoga
    10 min meditation 🧘‍♀️
    35 min hike 🏃‍♀️
    25 min weight training 🏋️‍♀️

Bad headache 🤕 had to leave work early
    Hopefully Tuesday is a better day
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    9/10/19 Weigh-in

@cmhubbard92, somehow I just knew your "up" from last week was not going to hang around long!! Well done on not letting one unsettled week derail you completely!! Your new routine with your new address, your new job and your new puppy is becoming more and more solidified as time goes on. I am excited for you, to see where it takes you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I’ve been a disaster sorry. Am I too late to weigh in and be part of the challenge this week?

@lozenger1984, you did miss last week's weigh-in, so as long as you post a weight sometime this week for week #2, you will be fine. Well, at least as far as being a part of the group goes, you will be fine; hope everything else turns out fine as well (hugs).

@lozenger1984, so happy to see this post from you!! Maybe not the number you wanted, but you are still here and determined, so that number will NOT be here much longer, I suspect!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: September Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 241.1
    Current Weight: 238.2

@MelsLeanDream, I nearly missed this post, Mel, which would have been a shame, because it's a good one!! Three pounds gone and into the 30's!! Well done!! How's your shoulder feeling?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Results for September Week #1

Team TBBT didn't have a great week as we came in last place, but we did have some great individual results. Our very own @murdog3t came in as the second overall biggest loser for the week with a loss of 3.49% (3.63% for first place). Congratulations, Tami, on a fantastic week and for starting September with a vengeance!!

The TOP SEVEN Big Butts losing around or over 1% of their body weight:

@murdog3t - 3.49%

@MelsLeanDream - 2.70%
    @dymphnadaniels - 1.95%
    @ethelsmommy - 1.36%
    @eatingfoodles - 1.04%
    @mirendybryant - 0.94%
    @brandi_84 - 0.92%

Well done to these seven and to any Big Butt that started September off with a loss!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Water 9 cups. Weekly goals ✔

Sun y/y/y
    Mon y/y/y

@swauters that's a really impressive volume of water. I only take mine with a heaped spoonful of coffee! Do you feel the benefit???

Not speaking for the original poster, but I always feel the benefits when I drink extra water. I shoot for 12-16 cups daily
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @Caronell @eriknj I feel more energetic and not so sluggish when I drink more water. It also helps me to feel more full and I eat less. The problem is that I end up using the bathroom an abnnormal amount of times.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun: no/no/no
    Mon: yes/yes/yes
    Tue: yes/yes/yes

Looks better than it is. Football Sunday was so unhealthy it probably negated Mon & Tue.
    And THAT is why I stay in this rut. Work hard all week, sabotage on the weekend, repeat.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/10/19 Weigh-in

@cmhubbard92, somehow I just knew your "up" from last week was not going to hang around long!! Well done on not letting one unsettled week derail you completely!! Your new routine with your new address, your new job and your new puppy is becoming more and more solidified as time goes on. I am excited for you, to see where it takes you!!

Thank you so much! I appreciate all of the support!

9/10/19
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes

Today was a long day at work, followed by visiting my mom and my brother before he heads back to Arizona tomorrow. I had a tiny piece of key lime pie(not my favorite, but I'll take it) for a coworker's birthday. Today was active with the pup. Tomorrow we are going to *hopefully* explore a dog park that is 10mins away from home. I have prepped my snack/lunch for work tomorrow, and am just about to head to bed because I am beat!

@coral333 great job prepping for the week and choosing wisely while out to dinner! Keep up the great work, and hopefully the end of your workweek goes much smoother for you!
This discussion has been closed.