Options
    9/12:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 60 minutes treadmill
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Okay team.. think I may have hit a good point and if all goes as planned, I will be back on mini challenge track next week. For now, everyone is in place and it's an even keeled kind of week. Taking now till the weekend to tweak my brain and plans and continue my increased water. (New "hot /cold cup" in 30 oz size has helped with that goal.) Looking forward to gym /biking again!

Week: Week 2
    Today: Thursday, September 12
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 213 lbs
    Current week's weight: 212.4  lbs
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thursday 9/12
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Excercise: Yes, day 4 of my HIIT program and I can barely walk or raise my arms up 😂
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in the I’m this morning. Will use the weight from last week.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Last week - 211
    This week - 208.6!

Thrilled to bits 😊 and so happy to be back on it!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    PW 173.00
    CW 173.50

uhh ohh!!

I'm in holiday mode - a week today I fly to Florida and I am so ready to get me some sun!!!

Try and be good this week haha
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    last: 246.3
    this: 244.4
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in

@erikNJ That's an awesome weigh in this week! Also, I am sad to see you leave at the end of the month, but I wish you success in your journey!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    So this is going to be my last month here. I was hoping this month would pick back up with the interaction and support but i’m just not feeling it. Not getting what I want, and sometimes need out of this.
    To end on a positive, I am really motivated towards my health goals and am feeling good. I will still weigh-in for the last three weigh-ins and will hopefully provide some good numbers for the group.

@erikNJ We all hate to see you go, but completely understand the personal decision that you are making. We all need to do what’s best for ourselves to be successful through this process.

I’m ashamed to say, as co-leader, that I have felt the same as you recently. Lisa, @HASWLRS, does a great job of supporting this group, but I would agree, that I was hoping for more interaction from all members of the group (me included) when I first joined in January. I hope you find the support you are looking for to help you continue on your journey to being healthy.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Pw: 206.6
    Cw: 203.4
  • Coral333
    Options
    Another who will be sad to see you go @erikNJ but wish you all the continued success. I also agree @pkg1998 that I’d expected and would love more interaction for support and that includes me checking in with everyone more frequently too! I think I tend to get a little demotivated in posting when there isn’t a lot of interaction but if we all recognise that then we can definitely make this a great supportive community again!
    Hope everyone is having a good Friday and on the smooth road to the weekend! 🥳
  • Coral333
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Pw: 206.6
    Cw: 203.4

Amazing 3lb!!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    PW 242:
    CW: 241 I'll take it ;)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 12
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Step: 6058
    Water:88oz

Was in training all day yesterday no healthy food options, my neck still hurts so I came home took shower and went to bed
    TGIF
    I’ll weigh when I get home from work
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Okay team.. think I may have hit a good point and if all goes as planned, I will be back on mini challenge track next week. For now, everyone is in place and it's an even keeled kind of week. Taking now till the weekend to tweak my brain and plans and continue my increased water. (New "hot /cold cup" in 30 oz size has helped with that goal.) Looking forward to gym /biking again!

Week: Week 2
    Today: Thursday, September 12
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 213 lbs
    Current week's weight: 212.4  lbs

@sandkp. so glad to hear, Shawnee, that things have settled down for you, and in spite of all the craziness, you actually managed to lose a little weight!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday 9/12
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Excercise: Yes, day 4 of my HIIT program and I can barely walk or raise my arms up 😂

@Ar_cervantes, in a good way, though!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in the I’m this morning. Will use the weight from last week.

@Nicoletime4me, got it, Nicole. Have a great week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

Last week - 211
    This week - 208.6!

Thrilled to bits 😊 and so happy to be back on it!

@Coral333, you should be thrilled....over two pounds gone, and into the single digits. Onederland is in sight!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    PW 173.00
    CW 173.50

uhh ohh!!

I'm in holiday mode - a week today I fly to Florida and I am so ready to get me some sun!!!

Try and be good this week haha

@Tracie_Lord, it's only half a pound... Enjoy your holiday, then when you come back you can work on undoing the "holiday mode" weight gain!! (And we all know you can and will do just that!!)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in

@erikNJ, two pounds!! Congratulations on a great week!!
This discussion has been closed.