• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Lw: 205
    Cw: 206.6 it just keeps going the wrong way

I am annoyed, confused and pissed. I moved more, weighed food, and ate less. Hoping it is just a lag.

My weight loss twin 🤣
    We sure stay on the same path don’t we??
    Sometimes the scale doesn’t cooperate with all the right moves we make. Keep going.

Missed the game but saw your team won a really boring game. Take that win anyway you get them

Ha! We sure are similar. No offense but I would like to find a new path that takes me a downward direction.
    The game was horrible and we played dreadfully, but in the end a W is a W.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Lw: 205
    Cw: 206.6 it just keeps going the wrong way

I am annoyed, confused and pissed. I moved more, weighed food, and ate less. Hoping it is just a lag.

My weight loss twin 🤣
    We sure stay on the same path don’t we??
    Sometimes the scale doesn’t cooperate with all the right moves we make. Keep going.

Missed the game but saw your team won a really boring game. Take that win anyway you get them

Ha! We sure are similar. No offense but I would like to find a new path that takes me a downward direction.
    The game was horrible and we played dreadfully, but in the end a W is a W.

No offense taken. I’m not exactly jumping for joy over the way August went. I was just trying to let you know you aren’t struggling alone.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun: yes/no/yes
    Mon: yes/yes/yes
    Tue: yes/yes/yes
    Wed: yes/yes/yes
    Thu: no/no/no
    Fri: tracked and under, no exercise.

Got in at 1am last night and up at 6:30 am. Too tired for the gym, but I ate right
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    9-6-19
    Track yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    9/6:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 3 mile walk
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    September 3 TUESDAY
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Steps: 13585
    Water: 750ml

September 4 WEDNESDAY
    Exercise: Night shift
    Steps: 19860
    Water: 750ml

September 5 THURSDAY
    Exercise: Night shift
    Steps: 22675
    Water: 150ml

September 6 FRIDAY
    Exercise: night shift
    Steps: 22068
    Water: 0

I REALLY need to work on my water intake :/
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Options
    9/6
    Tracked- yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise- yes
    Steps- 11,108
    Water- 66oz

Had a very busy day today that was mostly spent driving so I didn't get all my water and steps in. Took a nice walk around the neighborhood this evening to at least get to 10k and went a little over.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: unknown
    Today’s weight: 149.4
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 9/6/19

yes/yes/yes

we found a good sushi place in our new town. Sushi is kind of our Friday thing. I don't eat the rolls, just the fish with a little rice underneath, so still in plan and OH so yummy

I've also started joining my hubby on the evening dog walk. Last night we walked down to the little park on the water to see the sunset. It was so gorgeous, and our dog had a GREAT time with all the new smells of salt water life. Also, she likes to chase lizards. She's in heaven here.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge: (logging, under, exercise)

Sun: no, no, no
    Mon: no, no, no
    Tues: yes, barely? (Does 26 over count?), yes
    Wed: yes, yes, yes - FINALLY :)
    Thurs: yes, no, yes :#
    Fri: no, no, no - drove to Jacksonville, FL to help my son find an apartment. So hard to eat right on the road. Going to try for better choices today.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 9/6/19

yes/yes/yes

we found a good sushi place in our new town. Sushi is kind of our Friday thing. I don't eat the rolls, just the fish with a little rice underneath, so still in plan and OH so yummy

I've also started joining my hubby on the evening dog walk. Last night we walked down to the little park on the water to see the sunset. It was so gorgeous, and our dog had a GREAT time with all the new smells of salt water life. Also, she likes to chase lizards. She's in heaven here.

@annabananamc, discovering all your new neighbourhood has to offer sounds like a wonderful adventure for you and your husband (and your dog)! I am a little envious!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: unknown
    Today’s weight: 149.4

@murdog3t, Wow! When you decided to get back in the saddle, you didn't mess around!! In the neighbourhood of five pounds lost!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Friday weight:204.6

@jlbtnc, hugs, Jennifer. Hoping you can turn things around this week...fingers crossed!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Too much cake after all! 🙄

Friday weigh in
    Last week - 210.5
    This week - 211

I’m pleased it’s only a half lb and we had a lovely tome away. In batch cooking my meal prep tomorrow and have pencilled my workouts physically into my diary so looking forward to a good week ahead.

@Coral333, like you said, it's only half a pound...not bad at all for being away! You've got a plan in place for this week, so I am certain that half pound will be gone in no time!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    9/5/19 (Thursday) delayed post

Track: No
    Under: most likely
    Exercise: attempted, stopped due to pain

Day: It started well. I slept for almost seven hours. I made it to Transitions on time for Walking group. We went to Bass Pro and I saw lots of animals, fish - including a forty pound catfish - swimming around, live alligators - got in a staring contest with one, it was good. Right after lunch I popped on to check on my online support groups to find a message that my discussing my bulimia was not wanted and that it went against the vibes of the health, wellness and weight loss group. As it is a part of my weight loss story and journey to health I didn't initially know how to respond, but I felt hurt and lost. An avenue when in crisis just closed leaving me no option to get a quick a response when something happens. I told the person I was sorry, and that I wouldn't do it again. I tried to refocus on my day, but couldn't even write. I was all churned up inside, feeling kind of abandoned. I pretty much stayed on track with food even though I didn't record it. I tried listening to music to deal with my feelings, watching TV, playing with my cat, just staring at out at the beautiful scenery from my windows, it all didn't work, and no matter how hard I fought I ended up for the second night in a row doing something harmful (TRIGGER WARNING) I took apart my shaving razor, got the blade out and cut a gash into my left arm. It's already screwed up, why not? OH, yeah, I have to have surgery on my wrist and elbow in the next couple of weeks on my left arm to regenerate some dying nerves at the elbow. I ended the day by going to bed early.

Three Positives About the Day:

1) I almost won a staring contest with an alligator

2) When I started to feel pain in my side while walking I stopped versus pressing on

3) Alex is adorable when he plays with his toy mice.

Three Positives About Self

1) I use a variety of coping skills

2) Enjoy nature

3) Have hope

@dymphnadaniels, I am sorry that you felt abandoned by your community because your words offended them. It's not like you were advocating bulimia as a tried and true form of weight loss, quite the contrary, but they were focused only on the subject matter. I do wish you'd resorted to emotional eating rather than causing your body physical harm. I know you have a support team of doctors and psychologists and the like already in place, so I implore you to tell them about this outcome immediately, so that future incidents can be avoided.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 1

PW 139
    Cw 143

So I gained a little weight from all the family functions.. not paying as close attention to what I was eating and so on. I was already on a depressing spiral in Juky, gaining a little but this is out of control. The past three months I have felt so out of control with my life. Between finaces, work, workouts, eating, house hold chores and so on. I like feeling together and organized but lately it hasn't been that way. Now that summer is over though I want to start making promises to myself that I will keep. I worked too hard to reverse. I need structure and proper planning. it is going to be tough but I need to do this... I can do this

@abowersgirl, if anyone can do this, Stephanie, it's you. You have proven it time and time again. Proper planning and goal setting are the keys to success!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

So I just came back to this tab on my computer, and I had the weight typed out and never posted it :D
    Anyways, that's yesterday's weigh in. Let's hope it sticks and I can avoid the 154 area.

@eatingfoodles, and it was a good weigh-in!! You seem a bit scatter brained lately, a lot going on apparently, but thankfully you were still able to focus on your weight loss goals!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Pre-tracked, over and lots of walking. Having Mexican tonight so tried to equalize with walking but alas, will enjoy.

PW: 242
    CW: 242

Thanks @HASWLRS for tabulating all of us AND team for ya'll accountability. It helps. Bonne wknd

@ForLangston, holding steady....just gearing up for another great loss at next week's weigh-in!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Saturday weigh-in crew:

@ofwaves, @ethelsmommy and @LMK02020
This discussion has been closed.