TEAM: Gutbusters (September)

Options

Replies

• BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited but nervous too see if I had another loss in the morning. That loss last week was much needed after consistent gains. I'm finding it much harder to bounce back from having a baby in my 30s versus how I did in my 20s lol
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    @BB_1033 But bounce back you will. It's the price you pay. Just about everything else about the second child is easier, old hat, been there done that. :smile:
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 20 minutes of zumba express

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes! Went for a walk.
    Tracked? Yes!
    Under budget? Only over by 73!

I know I'm still over, but it's the closet I've been for a bit so I am counting it as a win.
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,334 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes
    Meet calorie budget? Yes
    Track everything? Yes
  • BB_1033
    Options
    @BB_1033 But bounce back you will. It's the price you pay. Just about everything else about the second child is easier, old hat, been there done that. :smile:

Lol thank you. He's actually my 3rd baby. But the age difference is pretty decent from his 13 and 10 year old sister's. I started waayyyyy over hahahah!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hi team! Need to re-focus on my goal of eliminating sugar; it's been creeping back in the last 2 weeks here and there and my mood, energy level and skin are showing the ill effects! So I am going to log in here each day on how I did. My diary is always open to anyone, so that's good accountability for me too! The keys for me are remembering WHY I avoid sugar (it's poison to me and I am powerless against it-better not to eat any that a little) and being prepared with healthy snacks and meals that have plenty of protein and fat.

if anyone else is interested in joining me on this no added sugar path or wants to chat about it, message me or friend me!

here's my article! This pretty much encapsulates why getting rid of added sugars it the best thing for ME. I feel pretty foggy and tired after indulging this weekend!
    https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/5-reasons-to-curb-sugar-intake-beyond-empty-calories/
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    12Sarah2015
    Cw: 139.6
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    BB_1033 wrote: »
    I'm super excited but nervous too see if I had another loss in the morning. That loss last week was much needed after consistent gains. I'm finding it much harder to bounce back from having a baby in my 30s versus how I did in my 20s lol

Im in my late 30s with toddlers. My knees are killing me from all the lifting :)
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm joining you on the no sugar challenge, @Keepingtrack1234! Thanks for sharing that article. Going to read it now. The scale revealed the awful truth to me today that I've allowed horrible habits back into my life. Threw away the junk bought for the Labor Day weekend and the mini-vacay we just returned from. Ugh!! Up over 4 pounds because of my thoughtless eating.

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@12sarah2015 - nice loss!! :star:
    @audreypawdrey
    @BB_1033
    @LesIckaBod
    @looneycatblue

Please post using this template:
    Username
    September Week 2
    PW:
    CW:
  • BB_1033
    Options
    So I wrote this out like 2 hours ago but I guess it didn't go through lol

BB_1033
    September Week 2
    PW 171
    CW 170

The article I liked I couldn't figure out how to share on the thread haha. But it is titled "Is Inflammation Sabotaging Your Weight Loss" it's exactly what I'm currently battling now.
  • BB_1033
    Options
    @12Sarah2015 Girl I feel you! Lol. Exercise is a must but exercise is also difficult because of it lol. Catch 22 I suppose haha.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234, read and saved your article. Thanks!! Just what I needed today!

@BB_1033, nice loss! :star: Is this the article?
    https://www.renewmetoday.com/signs-inflammation-sabotaging-weight-loss-efforts/

• BB_1033
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 No ma'am but it is a good one too, I just looked it over.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @BB_1033, was the article on MFP?
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    allietuge
    September Week 2
    PW: 166.9
    CW: 167.7

Shaking it up this week with something new. Let's see how that goes.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    BonnieHosk85
    September Week 2
    PW: 229.2
    CW: 233.5

Welp, up 4.3 today. I'm sure some might be retaining water weight from high sodium restaurant food, but I'm sure it's also from not eating as thoughtfully as I should have. Threw away the junk that still remained and getting groceries to keep me on track this week. So disheartening to see this but it is what it is and I'm pulling myself up out of the depressing thoughts I'm having about myself this morning and will begin again this morning to eat the way I need to in order to reach the goals I want to! Hope you all have a great day!

@BonnieHosk85
    YOU got this, you already have plan in place. Just remember how you felt this morning as you go through the week. Don't get back not the scale until next Monday, your body will be adjusting all week, I don't want you to get discouraged. Wait till Monday
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Thanks, @matthewsfive. Cried some tears of grief for what I've lost, but I'm okay now and on the right path for a good weigh-in on Saturday. Good advice about the scale until then!! <3
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Let's do it this week, @allietuge!! :heart:
This discussion has been closed.