• ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    LovebyDraug
    Starting on 5/16: 254.2
    PW: 229.0
    9/12/2019 CW: 225.0

OMG!!! 4 pounds is AMAZING! Your hard work is paying off!!!

Thank you. I started a Pound class last week and it was fab! I sadly missed it yesterday due to some issues with the kiddo. I started something new yesterday (drink mix thing) and we will see how next week stacks up.
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    At this time, I am going to step away from the captain position. I have been not well for several weeks now. I am going through some big medication changes and I need to focus on getting healthy again. I am not giving up mfp or this group. I am thankful that I have all of you supporting me through this weight loss journey.

Steps
    7/9 - 10,090
    8/9 - 9,758
    9/9 - 10,511
    10/9 - 10,985

Linda, you have been a great captain, but working on your health is Number 1. I am thankful you will still be part of our team. Hugs!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear, Linda. From the two weeks I've been here I thought you did a great job at captaincy! I hope you will be able to come back to it sometime! I wish you the best of luck with your health and I am so happy you will still be here! You got this!!!
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    At this time, I am going to step away from the captain position. I have been not well for several weeks now. I am going through some big medication changes and I need to focus on getting healthy again. I am not giving up mfp or this group. I am thankful that I have all of you supporting me through this weight loss journey.

Steps
    7/9 - 10,090
    8/9 - 9,758
    9/9 - 10,511
    10/9 - 10,985

I am sorry to hear you are leaving as captain but wish you the best of luck on getting your medications taken care of so you can be the healthiest you possible.
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 9/11 19,773
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @boehle and @Beka3695 had no idea we were a 'new' group, thought they'd all been here for years!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    @boehle and @Beka3695 had no idea we were a 'new' group, thought they'd all been here for years!

Several of us have been around for almost forever. @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong is a founding member of F2F. I joined November of 2017. Julie joined October of 17....

We are glad to have you on our team!!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    We have a freaky Friday the 13th food day tomorrow. Nothing really freaky but buffalo chicken dip, skyline chili dip and pulled pork
    ber6n4pfro8n.jpg
  • boehle
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    kilobykilo wrote: »

Several of us have been around for almost forever. @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong is a founding member of F2F. I joined November of 2017. Julie joined October of 17....

We are glad to have you on our team!!!

Wow. I'm coming up on 2 years?!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    We have a freaky Friday the 13th food day tomorrow. Nothing really freaky but buffalo chicken dip, skyline chili dip and pulled pork
    ber6n4pfro8n.jpg

OMG That looks amazing!
  • Beka3695
    edited September 2019
    Options
  • boehle
    Options
    What is everyones weekend plans?
    I think I might be working my 2nd job tonight. I need to get 3 miles in today. 3.1 tomorrow after work, then 7 sunday. My poor feet
  • Beka3695
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    What is everyones weekend plans?
    I think I might be working my 2nd job tonight. I need to get 3 miles in today. 3.1 tomorrow after work, then 7 sunday. My poor feet

I am going home from work and doing a mad dash clean up of my house. Tomorrow AM, hubby and I are leaving for a quick weekend getaway. We are attempting to recharge the marital batteries. LOL... We will be back mid day Sunday - just in time to food prep for next week.

I anticipate a good deal of walking as we will be doing the tourist thing.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    Cre804
    PW: 196.5
    CW: 195.0

It’s been a week of ups and downs. We said goodbye to our sweet pup on Monday and celebrated our anniversary on Tuesday. Way off of eating plan this week. Now the big question is whether I can continue the losing trend, since I seem to be on a roller coaster.

Sorry about the loss of sweet puppers. Happy Anniversary!!!
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    @cre804 so sorry for the loss of your pup.
This discussion has been closed.