PW 137.6
    CW 136.6
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    @boehle
    boehle wrote: »
    I saw a post of the weird food for each state.
    Ohio is Goetta. I wont even try Goetta because how it looks.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/the-strangest-food-from-every-state/ss-AAGArFX?ocid=ientp#image=36
    What does your state have?

I'm in Ohio too and wouldn't touch goetta. My home state of Oklahoma has catfish wontons though, which don't sound terrible.

Where in Ohio?

I'm in Columbus/ Westerville. Which area are you in?
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    @boehle
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/the-strangest-food-from-every-state/ss-AAGArFX?ocid=ientp#image=36

I'm in Ohio too and wouldn't touch goetta. My home state of Oklahoma has catfish wontons though, which don't sound terrible.

Where in Ohio?

I'm in Columbus/ Westerville. Which area are you in?

I am just north of Cincinnati!!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday for me.
    PW: 216.8
    CW: 217.8

It's my own fault for overeating last weekend. But I didn't think it was that bad. Knowing me tomorrow will be back down to previous weight, right after my weigh in day of course LOL. Dang it!!!

I have to stop overdoing it on weekends. It seems even going slightly over creates water retention that lasts for days.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,595 Member
    Options

It's my own fault for overeating last weekend. But I didn't think it was that bad. Knowing me tomorrow will be back down to previous weight, right after my weigh in day of course LOL. Dang it!!!

I have to stop overdoing it on weekends. It seems even going slightly over creates water retention that lasts for days.

That’s one of the reasons I weigh on Friday’s. Sodium 🧂 causes me lots of grief. For the most part, I can count on the water 💦 weight being gone by Friday’s. I know not everyone can weigh in on this day.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options

Kinda the opposite of Linda, I chose Saturday this time around to try and ensure I have on plan fridays and only loosen the reigns for saturday! I did think about monday to try and keep me on track for the weekends but that would drive me mad at this point in my journey!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

I want to hear from some folks from other countries. Are some of these things normal where you are? Also, please don't look at this list and assume everyone in America eats rodent. I would venture to guess that most of us have not. :D:D

I spent just under 10 years living in asia, mainly thailand and Vietnam. Nothing people eat surprises me anymore!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Someone from my friends list posted this site for recipes. It is WW but some of the recipes look yummy. You can searc for recipes. https://thepounddropper.com

I'm away this weekend so no cooking and hopefully have my freezer pretty much eaten up by the following weekend to defrost and star again..... love a source for new inspiration! Off to find her on insta too!

• ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 9/10 20,755
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Steps:

Sunday. 16476
    Monday 12259
    Tuesday 10034
    Wednesday 10832
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    At this time, I am going to step away from the captain position. I have been not well for several weeks now. I am going through some big medication changes and I need to focus on getting healthy again. I am not giving up mfp or this group. I am thankful that I have all of you supporting me through this weight loss journey.

Steps
    7/9 - 10,090
    8/9 - 9,758
    9/9 - 10,511
    10/9 - 10,985

Hugs Linda. I hope you're well again soon and thank you for all of your hard work and making me feel so welcome since I joined in July.

Take care and be kind to yourself xxx
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day

Corporatelawmom
    Thursday
    PW 180.8
    CW 180.2

It's not much, but a loss is a loss.

at least it is down... right?
  • Beka3695
    Options
    LovebyDraug
    Starting on 5/16: 254.2
    PW: 229.0
    9/12/2019 CW: 225.0

OMG!!! 4 pounds is AMAZING! Your hard work is paying off!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Shrinking Assets was established in FEBRUARY!!!! Can you believe it has been that long??

Thanks for having me back as a captain again. Big thanks to @lindamtuck2018 for stepping in when I needed a little hiatus. I will try to keep my head out of my @$$ this time and be a competent captain :D

If you haven't already, feel free to friend me.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/11
This discussion has been closed.