SHRINKING ASSETS TEAM CHAT - September 2019

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    What has everyone eaten thus far today?
    I had 2 pieces of string cheese, some almonds and some veggies/carrots with ranch.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, slice dried toast, coffee and 2 clementines
    lunch: 🍎, grape tomatoes, cheese and nestea zero
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I had 2 pieces of string cheese, some almonds and some veggies/carrots with ranch.

Too much! But had a great long weekend and back on it from the morning!

• cre804
    cre804 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Luciicul wrote: »
    Luciicul

As I head into the final week of this month's challenge, I am going to try yoga, as that was my other goal for September (when I last tried yoga, I was about 80lbs heavier, and it was just painful and demoralising. I think I've lost enough now that I will be able to manage it).

You weigh less than me and I’ve been going since February. You can do it! Don’t be afraid to make modifications if needed. Honor your body.

Speaking of yoga, our new session started today and I wasn’t practicing at home like I should. I’m feeling it right now-gosh we were all so stiff this morning!

• cre804
    cre804 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

I never skimp on breakfast! Today I was a bit rushed so I had a low-fat eggo with peanut butter and cinnamon, a strip of bacon, a fresh local peach from the farmers market, and coffee.

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Tuesday morning and I'm back on it..... 3.2 up on the scales today but hoping that'll disappear before weigh in!

Had a lovely weekend away but now not feeling at my most organised best this week. Going to make it a good one through sheer determination not to fall off the wagon!

Looking forward to the weekend and being able to plan and batch cook etc already!

Hipe everyone's doing well this week so far :)
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    9/15
    9/16
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: Tuesday
    Previous: 228.0
    Current: 228.2

Been good some and bad some this week so cancelled out nearly. Struggling with pain atm so lying low.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I am performing Intermittent fasting today for a couple of reasons.
    1. Had a client come in as soon as the doors opened and it is now 10 am and I'm really not hungry
    2. My company is buying lunch. This never happens so I will save calories and take advantage
    3. I am having dinner with my neighbors - GNO... There will be pizza.

How is everyone else doing today?

@showkitten - I am so sorry your in pain. Big hugs, Steph!
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    From my Facebook feed
    32xjrhjmcyjr.jpeg

Sweet reminder!
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Things are somewhat stressful for me these days however I am reading all posts here everyday for motivation. Next week going for annual health check up. Last time my cholesterol level was on upper side of normal but thankfully glucose level was okay. Feeling remores as expected to be lighter for the check up but being unruly in eating last week crushed my plans.
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I had a post typed up and then it vanished into the MFP black hole?

For me, it was another long weekend of indulgence. It showed up with a hefty gain on the scale this morning. Hopefully it will fade by weigh day. Lately I've been in a cycle of three days on plan and four days off. I am looking for the trick to staying consistently on plan?

I have been having some Achilles's pain for about the last week. I had heard from other people that KT tape really helps. I taped it up and took it easy on the exercise for a couple of days. I'm not sure if it was the rest or the tape or the combination, but it feels much better.

Steps:
    9/13 17,806
    9/14 5,444
    9/15 7,515
    9/16 13,735

Wishing everyone a great day!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Back in the groove after 3 days off following a somewhat robust challenge at football moved my ribs around a bit. Just got to push through as football is tomorrow evening and I don't want to let the guys down. Cycled again tonight and managed 9 miles at 19.6mph in the middle so not all bad. MFP getting annoying and logging me out everytime I change page but what can I expect for free! Overall still a darn fine week and I'm going to go and give my wife a hug now :)

There seems a good deal of stress and/or tension bubbling under the surface - let it out folks, we are about as impartial as you are going to get!
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    iamworthy14
    mondays
    PW 157 ??
    CW 158.8

sorry day late~
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps
    9/16 11,813
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Has anyone heard or tried salt therapy? I was at an event and they had a draw for 3 prizes. They did the draw live today on instagram and I won 45 minutes in the salt cave. I am excited to try this.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard or tried salt therapy? I was at an event and they had a draw for 3 prizes. They did the draw live today on instagram and I won 45 minutes in the salt cave. I am excited to try this.

I have read about this. I would be excited to try, too.
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    PW 136.6
    CW 135.7

I’ve been sick since last Wednesday with a cold so hoping today I can make it back to the gym. It’s a weird feeling to not go and I have this irrational feeling that missing one week blew all the progress I made in terms of strength and making it through a class.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday
    PW: 158.6
    CW: 158.6

Stayed the same, but that's ok...
    I'll take it😘
This discussion has been closed.