SHRINKING ASSETS TEAM CHAT - September 2019

Options

Replies

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @boehle gorgeous pic!

I'm having a rubbish week..... wasnt organised or prepared enough tonget back on it after my long weekend, in rolled all the excuses......
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thankful that when I came off my bike it wasn't any worse than it was and I was back riding pretty quickly
    dv0gqc9mi4b1.jpg

Ouch! Wishing you a quick recovery.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Thankful that when I came off my bike it wasn't any worse than it was and I was back riding pretty quickly
    dv0gqc9mi4b1.jpg

I’m glad we now know what you look like 😊
  • Beka3695
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

As y’all know, I’m spending the weekend with my eldest daughter and her husband. We are getting dressed for Peanut’s ultrasound. Very excited to be here.

What are y’all doing this weekend?
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,585 Member
    Options
    dv0gqc9mi4b1.jpg

That had to hurt! What did you run into?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

As y’all know, I’m spending the weekend with my eldest daughter and her husband. We are getting dressed for Peanut’s ultrasound. Very excited to be here.

Enjoy your weekend! It is so special you get to go to the ultrasound. I loved those visits when my oldest was pregnant. Sure am missing seeing all the pregnancy milestones with my youngest daughter who is in Scotland. She is due in a week.

I am doing lots of nothing this weekend.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    PW 209.6
    CW 213.8

4.2 POUNDS! YUCK! I know it is not all fat. I ate some heavy sodium foods yesterday. So I am retaining water. But I do believe some of it is actual weight gain. Most of the week I sat at around 211.

These meds are killing me. I get so hungry. I was already fighting the binges before the med changes but now it is crazy. It seems like I eat more carbs than usual. My doctor said the changes are only temporary but the first change was made over 3 weeks ago. I worked so hard to lose the weight, I don’t want to be in a gain pattern. If any one has any suggestions in dealing with increased appetite due to medication, I am all ears.

I am trying to move more because of the increased appetite. I definitely don’t move as much as I did when the kids had summer vacation. I have to add another form of exercise in beside walking.

Steps
    9/17 12,907
    9/18 12,809
    9/19 13,404

• mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble drinking water. I have NO trouble drinking coffee.... so I am swapping to herbal tea. This has worked for me in the past.

Anyone else have trouble drinking water?

I forget to drink water to avoid this I drink half bottle at one go.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW: 195.5
    CW: 197.0

Ouch! Not happy with this. I did start physical therapy this week so maybe I’m retaining a bit of water. I’ve got to get back on track. This yo-yo is getting tiresome.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/18
    9/19
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

TGIF!!
    Nothing exciting it's a down low weekend and setting up my fall decor @ home, hitting gym; sposed to rain Sunday in WI so having coffee w/a friend in the morning and watching football 😘
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    Smart_Beautiful_and Strong
    Week 3
    Friday
    PW 338.2
    CW 337.6
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 9/19 17,147
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been rubbish this week! I find being on plan so so hard when I havent had time to make the plan, I suppose there is logic in that plan struggle!

Totally overinduldged today and know tomorrow's number is going to be horrible, so sorry for that! But, no excuses I'm getting back on plan, shopping cooking etc this weekend for a good week next. It is actually going to be a mad week at work, but that absolutely isn't going to be an excuse!

Happy weekend one and all, sorry for the me me me post!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Thankful Thursday!!!! One day late
    lcgoqfr6f997.jpeg
    fkdcd85fg6cy.jpeg
    ec3i5xw2pngu.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.