SHRINKING ASSETS TEAM CHAT - September 2019

Options

Replies

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I have been making a lot of promises to myself, and I have been not following through on those promises. I think I really need to re-evaluate what I am telling myself to do. It does no good for me to start and stop so many things.

I am going to start Rachel Hollis's last 90 days challenge (its FREE if anyone wants to join me!). I really really want to follow through so I am mentally preparing myself to buckle down and get going.

Is there a link we can look at or something?
  • boehle
    Options
    overdue:
    @iamworthy14

due today:
    @KittyInBoots
  • boehle
    Options
    I have been making a lot of promises to myself, and I have been not following through on those promises. I think I really need to re-evaluate what I am telling myself to do. It does no good for me to start and stop so many things.

I am going to start Rachel Hollis's last 90 days challenge (its FREE if anyone wants to join me!). I really really want to follow through so I am mentally preparing myself to buckle down and get going.

https://thehollisco.com/pages/last-90-days
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 9/24 18,985
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

https://thehollisco.com/pages/last-90-days

Oh!! I'm doing this too!! I just got the journal too :)
  • boehle
    Options
    With us a few days away from a new month... will YOU (yes YOU) be returning for another month with us? If yes, anything you'd like to see differently?
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CHECK THIS OUT

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10766086/reinvent-yourself/p1?new=1

POP OVER TO THIS LINK AND SUPPORT OUR GROUP AS WE ARE REGISTERING FOR THE OCTOBER CHALLENGE
    COME ON NOW ALL TOGETHER NOW 1 2 3 GO
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    With us a few days away from a new month... will YOU (yes YOU) be returning for another month with us? If yes, anything you'd like to see differently?

Definitely. I’ll be here at least until the end of the year - getting closer to end goal every month!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Luciicul wrote: »

Definitely. I’ll be here at least until the end of the year - getting closer to end goal every month!

You can stay after you reach goal. Don’t even have to post weigh ins :)
  • Beka3695
    Options

I’m returning. I would like to see more food pics and how folks stay in their calorie range.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    iamworthy14
    mondays
    PW 158.8
    CW 157.6

sorry late again...weight is from Monday
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'll be here and hopefully more consistent in every way! Oct and nov I need to get my rhythm back and know the support here will be invaluable!
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Corporatelawmom
    PW 182
    CW 181.4
  • Beka3695
    Options

I just signed up for this, too. The journals are sold out...

This is what I need to focus on!! I did see your post yesterday, but it did not register until re-reading today. I was laying in bed last night thinking the same thing- just not as organized. The month of September is rough for me. It seems like every birthday is this month, the last hoorah of summer, beginning of football (this is big in the south), etc. I was mentally preparing to make a "I have been a slack@$$" post today and declaring October 1 as my recommitment day.

LETS DO THIS!!!
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am with @Beka3695, My B-day is this weekend and I plan on celebrating sensibly, I plan on a few cocktails, 1 B-day dessert and 1 nice meal out. But there is no reason I can't get in my 5 mile walks a day. I am looking forward to a CLEAN October and I will 100% commit September 30. 8 weeks till vacation in sunny Florida when it will be cold and dreary in Ohio. I should be down at least 10 pounds, setting a 1 pound week goal (or more) and a lot of toning and walking.
  • boehle
    Options
    Man, now there is 3 people in Ohio in our group!!
    @corporatelawmom is by Columbus I believe.
    I am just north of Cincinnati.
    @machchic , excuse me if I asked before, but where are you?
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @boehle I am about 45 southeast of Cleveland, go Ohio!!
This discussion has been closed.