• dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    143tobe wrote: »
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW: 241
    CW: 236

Yaaaaaas gurl!!! B)

Why disagree with my comment? I'm here to send love and support to team members. Trying to have fun and be light hearted here. If you don't like my style of speaking, move on. Why dislike? At least give me a reason. I don't need this kind of negativity. Not why I'm in this group. Seriously, this "dislike" really makes me want to quit this group right now.

Is it possible the "disagree" was just an accident while scrolling? I view on my kindle and have big fingers, along with everything else, so I've had to unclick on occasion.
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Thanks guys. Your comments really mean a lot to me. That disagree really rubbed me the wrong way because I feel like this is a safe group, away from the general threads where being disagreeable is the norm. Maybe it was as you suggested, just a mistake. I'm going to let it go. Already forgotten :)

@satchel2008 So glad you decided to go keto. Your comments regarding your apparent metabolism problems make me think that it was "metabolic syndrome" and I wanted to say something but I wasn't even sure if metabolic syndrome is an actual thing or just a theory. Anyways, one solution is keto but I didn't say anything. I tend to shy away from suggesting keto or low carb because so many people will just roll their eyes and think I'm crazy. I'm happy that @AB0215 suggested it and that it seems to be working for you. Keto does have a learning curve and please do tell us if you experience anything unpleasant because a few of us in here do keto or have done it and will probably have some insight into a solution.

Thank you so much. And well...since you brought it up..lol there is one thing that has been happening that was unpleasant lol and it may be TMI lol but I have noticed that my ... #2 in the bathroom has been weird. My stomach kinda gargles and I actually had an accident in my pants the other day!! 😳😳😳😳 I just assumed that it's my body adjusting or cleansing or whatever but you guys who have done keto was this something u noticed? And once again so so sorry if this is TMI!!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hi everyone. I haven’t been very active on MFP over the past few days as I’ve came down with a bad cold, and my little one has too. We’re both feeling really drained. I haven’t been tracking over the past few days and my appetite seems to have gone but I’ve still been eating what I can manage, which isn’t much tbh. I’ll start with my daily posts again from tonight and I’ll do my weigh-in as usual on Monday 😊

@143tobe Just wanted to echo what others have said in that I think your comment was maybe “disagreed” with by accident. I think it’s easy to do because the majority of us scroll with our right thumb which is right where the “disagree” button is. Hope you’re good 🤗
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Thanks guys. Your comments really mean a lot to me. That disagree really rubbed me the wrong way because I feel like this is a safe group, away from the general threads where being disagreeable is the norm. Maybe it was as you suggested, just a mistake. I'm going to let it go. Already forgotten :)

@satchel2008 So glad you decided to go keto. Your comments regarding your apparent metabolism problems make me think that it was "metabolic syndrome" and I wanted to say something but I wasn't even sure if metabolic syndrome is an actual thing or just a theory. Anyways, one solution is keto but I didn't say anything. I tend to shy away from suggesting keto or low carb because so many people will just roll their eyes and think I'm crazy. I'm happy that @AB0215 suggested it and that it seems to be working for you. Keto does have a learning curve and please do tell us if you experience anything unpleasant because a few of us in here do keto or have done it and will probably have some insight into a solution.

metabolic syndrome is a real thing and insulin sensitivity too, and keto can really help with those issues and really, it's worth a shot, especially when you've tried everything else. And I don't generally go right to recommending keto ( even though I feel so strongly about it ) because it is a reallllly different way of thinking and there is that "stigma" still surrounding it. But it is a good, healthy diet and really has many benefits, and can really help those who have tried many different things with no real results.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Username: walk4today
    October week 4
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW: 247.4
    CW: 248
    I'm having a hard time staying on track. Trying to do better with meal planning and avoiding stress eating.
  • AB0215

Thank you so much. And well...since you brought it up..lol there is one thing that has been happening that was unpleasant lol and it may be TMI lol but I have noticed that my ... #2 in the bathroom has been weird. My stomach kinda gargles and I actually had an accident in my pants the other day!! 😳😳😳😳 I just assumed that it's my body adjusting or cleansing or whatever but you guys who have done keto was this something u noticed? And once again so so sorry if this is TMI!!

@satchel2008 Not TMI for me, I might be the queen of TMI though, so there is that....
    That is actually a very normal response to the increased fats. It usually subsides after a few weeks. This is a big metabloic shift and can take the body several weeks to properly adapt (but it's worth it). I didn't experience that one too much, but my mom did and she literally complained to me every day until it got better....not sure if she blamed me or if she was just complaining...but that was my life like 9 months ago lol. The one I experienced was the "keto flu" and it came on FAST for me, and I literally lived on chicken broth for days until I started to get the importance of electrolytes.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Digger61
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: sat
    Previous Weight: 220
    Today's Weight: 220
  • AB0215
    walk4today wrote: »
    October week 4
    Weigh in day Saturday
    I'm having a hard time staying on track. Trying to do better with meal planning and avoiding stress eating.

@walk4today That's been me a lot lately, and I'm to a point right now where I am literally planning my meals the day before and pre-tracking them. I don't know what it is, maybe I've just been doing this so long..but I need to stay on track and finish and that's what I'm trying to do now.
  • AB0215
    dbypm6wlhmn4.png
  • o0kody0o
    🌟Daily Post: Saturday, 26 October

Track: Counted calories as I ate today
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Just rested myself today as I’m still feeling unwell
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post - Saturday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔ still staying in track!
    Exercise ✔ walked this morning. Felt good. Was going to wait until I got to 240 to jog, but I felt really good, I jogged a mile after my 3 mile walk! Haven't done that for a long time.
  • AB0215
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 60 mins treadmill, 15 mins on the stair climber, 15 mins on the stationary bike and 30 mins on the elliptical.

Comments: I'm really happy with my weight this week after the scale snafu, decided to take myself out of the challenge this month due to that scale issue, I will still share my weight as I am still working on it and I am pleased also with the results of my changes.

AB0215
    October Week 4
    Saturday
    PW: 140.4 lbs
    CW: 134 lbs
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Daily post Saturday
    Track:yes
    Carbs: on track
    Exercise: no
  • o0kody0o
    @gjaholy33 Sorry to hear you’re back in hospital ☹️ I hope you get better really soon 🤗

ec966d84rzqn.jpeg
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn: 13017 steps
    Comments: Not sure if it is waiting for grandbaby to arrive and being on alert to watch older grandchild, change in eating after traveling or a real illness but my stomach was upset last night which does curb one's appetite!

Wow! Waiting for a new baby could give anyone a nervous stomach. Congratulations! Is the baby here?? o:)

Still waiting on the baby! I picked up my grandson to watch when my daughter-in -law's water broke at 1 in the afternoon yesterday and still no baby now. I was very nervous until my son texted that they were still waiting.

I am also joining the ranks of people who love being on a team with you. I looked to see if there was a way to see who comments like you see if it is on Instagram but that feature is not on this app, I was hoping that I had not done it accidentally.
  • Kin59vara
    I am never sure this last week if this is the 5th week or the 1st of the new month!

Weigh-in
    Username: Kin59vara
    Week: October Week 5
    PW =165.4
    CW=163.1
  • Kin59vara
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    4sorry guys back in the hospital again
    4tbvlszqc5w5.jpeg

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Weigh in day Friday
    143tobe
    October Week 4
    PW: 135.6
    CW: 134.2
    Fantastic kisses !!!
    Weigh in day Friday

Yaaaaaas gurl!!! B)

Why disagree with my comment? I'm here to send love and support to team members. Trying to have fun and be light hearted here. If you don't like my style of speaking, move on. Why dislike? At least give me a reason. I don't need this kind of negativity. Not why I'm in this group. Seriously, this "dislike" really makes me want to quit this group right now.

Do not quit this group! You are a huge support and inspiration here!! I'm not sure why someone was so upset by you supporting my weigh in for the week I don't think I've said anything that has offended anyone maybe they are just struggling on their journey and it upset them. Either way it doesn't matter what matters is that I really appreciate the love, support and inspiration I get in this group from you and the others here and I know that had it not been for you guys in this group I would have quit by now but instead I'm more determined then ever! And it's thanks to you guys! I owe and share my success with you and I feel the same for all of you, my success is your success and your success is mine! We are a team in this together. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@143tobe I’m glad you are moving on. I’m going to agree with Ashley @AB0215 that it might have been an accident. You are a great supporter for the rest of us in this group and I’d be sad to see you go.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    walk4today wrote: »
    October week 4
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Hang in there. You got this. I’ve been struggling to but that’s why we’re here. Hugs 🤗
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 60 mins treadmill, 15 mins on the stair climber, 15 mins on the stationary bike and 30 mins on the elliptical.

Comments: I'm really happy with my weight this week after the scale snafu, decided to take myself out of the challenge this month due to that scale issue, I will still share my weight as I am still working on it and I am pleased also with the results of my changes.

AB0215
    October Week 4
    Saturday
    PW: 140.4 lbs
    CW: 134 lbs
    Fantastic
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    4sorry guys back in the hospital again
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    I am never sure this last week if this is the 5th week or the 1st of the new month!

Weigh-in
    Username: Kin59vara
    Week: October Week 5
    PW =165.4
    CW=163.1

Nice
This discussion has been closed.