Amazing Autumn: October weigh in and accountability thread

Options

Replies

• Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    l4a_p wrote: »

Latest NSV: The guy I'm dating insisted I weigh less than I do by carrying me around on his back and being adamant it "couldn't possible be 66kg". Also, he stated I shouldn't lose any more weight because he likes to keep "something to squeeze" 😆and according to him I'm juuuust right. Not paying attention - I do what I want- but still pleasing to hear, especially from such a fit guy.
    [/b]

You rock it girl !! That guy is a keeper, haha ! :smiley:

• Antiopelle
    Options

7/10/19 10 stone 12.75
    14/10/19 10stone12.75
    My aim this month is to get to 10 stone 7, this now seems unlikely, I just can’t get into the swing of things, I’m so tired and keep making the wrong choices. Today is a new week, so will try harder.

Same here, let's do this thing, we know we can and we will feel better al the same next week Monday !
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    OSW: 78
    SW: 70.8
    GW: 70
    Goal #1: maintain between 68 and 70.
    Goal #2: restart the pushup challenge, this time with real pushups
    Goal #3: keep on logging everything

So, I'm back from my superlong holiday, which kept me away from the scales (which was scary in itself), but I weigh exactly the same as when I left. Lots of parties and diners, but also a lot of diving, so that was a good exercise in maintaining already :smiley:

I've not been able to bike to work this week as the weather is horrible.
    I didn't restart the pushup challenge - no excuse
    I did log everything, but then again I ate like a vacuumcleaner, with no mindfulness whatsoever.

So I need to get a grip, I've been there before and this is exactly the point were I normally would slide again. But not this time ! I need to figure out some cardio during the winter months which seem to have started early this year. The logical thing to do is to go the gym, but I don't like it as I'm a real outdoors person. I'll give it a thought though and take a decision before next week. My resting HR is through the roof so something needs to be done.

No exercise + eating without limits = current weight of 71.4

1. No bike to work last week, and very long days staying in meetings without movement.
    2. Still didn't restart the push-up challenge
    3. I kept logging everything.

Ok, so Im still sliding on wrong side of things. Today is my birthday and my goal was to weigh 70 and I didn't make it. No biggie, I still can do it, but I'll need to change things. It's been two weeks now and I need to find a way to include more exercise. Wednesday evening I will check out a gym close to home to see what they can offer me for the winter months.

Current weight: 71.5

I wound up taking last week off from the Push Up Challenge as well - restarting today & rather dreading it - but I do think my arms/upper body are more toned.
  • YoureAWalnut
    YoureAWalnut Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    28, 5'10
    GW: 150
    SW: 195
    Goal#1: Log consistently and accurately! Even on the weekends when I typically overeat and don't track.
    Goal#2: Do 20 min of cardio at least daily, take 2-3 long dog walks a week.

New to this challenge and just got back to MFP after months of absence. I just turned 28 and I am the heaviest I have ever been. I've always been an athlete and in pretty good shape but have been slipping the past year or two. Trying to make some good progress for a wedding in the philippines coming up in February and then stick with it until bikini season in summer 2020.
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    BrittanyGQ wrote: »
    Had friends over this past weekend, which means restaurants and booze and munchies. At least I’m back out of the 160s though?! 😓

Height: almost 5'3”
    HW: 175 in 2011
    SW Oct: 159.9
    Ultimate goal: 145
    Oct goal: 154

Sept 29: 159.9
    Oct 5: N/A
    Oct 8: 163.0 .... this sucks 😬 working on NO processed junk this week, drinking 80 oz of water per day, and staying at 1500 cal.
    Oct 12: 159.7.
    Oct 14: 161.3 ugh. I haven’t worked out in like 2-3 weeks out of laziness. Gonna go spin today and commit to working out 3 times this week! Also focusing on drinking 80oz water per day and staying at 1500 cals.

Oct 19:
    Oct 26:
    Oct 31:

• Antiopelle
    Options

So, I'm back from my superlong holiday, which kept me away from the scales (which was scary in itself), but I weigh exactly the same as when I left. Lots of parties and diners, but also a lot of diving, so that was a good exercise in maintaining already :smiley:

I did log everything, but then again I ate like a vacuumcleaner, with no mindfulness whatsoever.

So I need to get a grip, I've been there before and this is exactly the point were I normally would slide again. But not this time ! I need to figure out some cardio during the winter months which seem to have started early this year. The logical thing to do is to go the gym, but I don't like it as I'm a real outdoors person. I'll give it a thought though and take a decision before next week. My resting HR is through the roof so something needs to be done.

1. No bike to work last week, and very long days staying in meetings without movement.

Ok, so Im still sliding on wrong side of things. Today is my birthday and my goal was to weigh 70 and I didn't make it. No biggie, I still can do it, but I'll need to change things. It's been two weeks now and I need to find a way to include more exercise. Wednesday evening I will check out a gym close to home to see what they can offer me for the winter months.

I wound up taking last week off from the Push Up Challenge as well - restarting today & rather dreading it - but I do think my arms/upper body are more toned.

Jups, tonight is the night for the first set, let's do this :smiley:
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    @StayFocused01023 That’s fantastic. Good work!
  • cayenne_007
    Options
    Sitting at the airport coming back from a conference and I am pleased to report I NAILED my goal!!!! Stayed within reasonable range of calorie targets every day while traveling this past week - ate grocery store food most of the time with only one night out for dinner. I didn’t set an exercise goal but I managed to go out for walks on breaks and free time and even used the hotel gym twice!! Got to try a fancy Peloton bike😝😝
    I weigh in tomorrow morning but I’ll have to say even without a number to go with it I’m feeling pretty accomplished

Congrats on staying on track traveling!!! That's never easy!!
  • cayenne_007
    Options
    5'8" 42yo
    SW: 145.6
    Oct GW: 140
    GW: 133

August SW 145.8 EW 145.6
    Sept SW 145.6 EW 145.6

I'm going to add in one thing to force myself to measure at the end of the month......
    Bust: 38 - Aug (-1")
    Band: 33 - Aug (-1")
    Waist: 28.5 - Aug (-.5")
    Hips 38.5- No change in Aug

No change in measurements in Sept - At least I was consistent with weight/measurements! LOL!

Goal #1: Workout 5 days a week - Yoga Burn/Bike/Walk - stay consistent with Push Up Challenge
    Goal #2: Build Upper Body Strength - 90 Second Planks - Forearm & Extended Do 25 real push ups in a rep
    Goal #3: Drop .5" off waist
    Goal #4: Stay under on intake min of 5 days a week
    Goal #5: Do some decent crockpot meals

10/1 - 145.6 - exhausted. Just going to watch intake today and try to crash early. Went over about 300. Just felt crummy.
    10/2 - 146.8 - Funny how 8 hours of sleep can change your prospective. Yoga Burn Week 11 at lunch and Push Up Challenge - 14,16,12,12,20 - FINALLY did a rep of 20!!! Worked out at the barn for a couple of hours and rode one colt. Stayed just within on cals.
    10/3 - 147.6 - I'm just gonna ignore this and carry on. Yoga Burn Week 12 at lunch. Did decent on food.
    10/4 - 147.0 -
    10/7 - I feel like CRUD! As in run over by a truck... been fighting sore throat/swollen lymph nodes since Sat. I'm just trying to take it easy today and let my body recuperate. Ugh! Giving myself a pass on yoga and pushup challenge for a couple of days...I can't get sick, I don't have time for this... I'm really done whining now.
    10/14 - 146.0 ... my 'couple of days' turned into a week. I just couldn't find my groove last week & getting an IUD knocked me down pretty hard. Busy weekend with lots of time outdoors. I've eaten horribly the last week - bit surprised the scale wasn't higher this morning. Happy Monday! Push Up Challenge restarted week 4 for about the 3rd time 16,14,12,12,18 - shook like a leaf on the last rep. Got in a decent quick walk at lunch.. it's a start. Wound up under about 400 cals.
    10/15 - 145.6
  • cayenne_007
    Options

Jups, tonight is the night for the first set, let's do this :smiley:

I'm so sore from starting back yesterday!!!! The first day back at it is the worst - it's going to do nothing but get easier from here!
  • Antiopelle
    Options
    41, 5'7"
    GW: 128-132
    HW: 163
    CW: 147.4
    Goal #1 - Steady loss, averaging 1/4 lb/week
    Goal #2 - Daily workout routine min 5x/week (race weekend allows a 1 day exception)
    Goal #3 - Track my food min 3/days/week.

Oct 1: 149.4 (high day, not even sure why...)
    Oct 2: 148.2
    Oct 3: 146.8
    Oct 4: 147.0
    Oct 5: 147.2
    Oct 6: 148
    Oct 7: 148
    Oct 8: 147
    Oct 9: 146.2
    Oct 10: 146.2
    Oct 11: 145.6
    Oct 12: 144.8
    Oct 13: 142.2
    Oct 14: 145.2
    Oct 15: 143.6

Wow @HoneyBadger155 , you are doing great !!