Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, exactly on plan.
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins weightlifting, 60 mins walking, exactly on plan.

Comments: Today was great. Woke up feeling strong and confident, which I needed to since it was my peak heavy day, and crushed it. hit a new Snatch PR and I couldn't be happier!
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post -Friday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔ A little snow on the ground for today's hike, but it will be gone soon.

School's out until Jan. 6th. Long break!
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Dec Wk 3 - Fri, 12/20

Calories: Just under
    Exercise: 35-45 shelving books
    Think I’m finally over my second cold, so hoping to make it back to the gym this weekend for the first time in a month. Throat’s still swollen though...
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Calories: on track
    Exercise: Yes
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday week 3

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Russian Kettlebell Swing

Comments I was excited to see a loss today! I was at a party tonight and behaved very well! Hopefully I’ll have a loss tomorrow on weigh In day.

• caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: December 21 Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 129222
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options

KT4everFree
    December Week 3
    PW- 219.6
    CW- 219.4

Fustrating. 4x at gym, week three met that goal.
  • AB0215
    Options
    caloricus wrote: »
    Going into a tough week here with Christmas and Christmas Eve. I need to stay focused. Sending positive thoughts out to all of you. Let's compromise, indulge in some things and forego others. We've got this!!!!

🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅

I think it's important to have a plan in place and try to stick to it. It's why I'm being super strict right now so I can minimize my damage from Christmas, although I will still be eating Keto foods on Christmas, just probably more than I need.
  • AB0215
    Options
    caloricus wrote: »
    Username: caloricus
    Week: December, week 3
    Friday
    PW: 164
    CW: 159.5

@caloricus Awesome job!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Ugh scale is going up! I'm just so stressed and my car broke down this week and my job has cut us down to 34 hours a week so I can't even get it fixed!!! Gonna start looking for a second job after the first of the year. It's all getting to be to much and I've had 2 very big anxiety attack's this last week and those scare me alot. Ugh just really need to catch a break and soon! 😭

@satchel2008 One hard lesson I had to learn was to not let stress lead me down the path of overeating, and that is something I still struggle with. I've been training for my promotion at work and this last week I lost control once again of my food, and put on the pounds so quickly I might ad. It's a real struggle and I think it's important to find balance and something to help relieve stress without compromising your goals, for me, that's generally exercise, weightlifting or walking. Getting out of the house and taking some time away from everything on a walk or spending time practicing my weightlfting.

The bottom line is you are in a tough spot and it's definitely stressful, but you can overcome the stress and this tight spot is temporary! Don't let it take over.
  • AB0215
    Options
    mrsjas2000 wrote: »
    I’m not doing what I need to get done to get me through Christmas, also with my birthday being on Sunday my husband has already asked what kind of cake I want. If I say let’s not have cake he says the kids wouldn’t be happy, then I eat 1/2 the cake. I think I’ll need my mouth wired shut.

@mrsjas2000 I haven't been good most of this week. I've decided that I control what I eat, and nothing else so I can regain and remain in control.The moral of the story is there will always be temptation and we can control what we choose to eat,, it's just cake, and there will always be more later. That's how I try to look at it. Food doesn't control us, we control food. And there will always be more later.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Batgirl140
    Weighin Dec week 3
    Friday weigh in

PW: 212
    CW: 213
  • AB0215
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    So, I'm struggling. BAD.I'm not sure what all has happened, but I'm back up to 164lbs and my want to and care is shot.
    I'm just so tired mentally and emotionally. I KNOW I'll feel better if I work out, but I just take a bath and go to bed.
    I'll take anyone's advice; I'm so pissed my jeans are super tight, I can't fit into my interview dresses and I feel BLAH.
    I know I haven't been on here for over 10 days. I'm avoiding completely. I don't know wth is going on in my head.

@LadyRN76 I was 134 last Saturday and by Thursday I was at 141, stress and life get to us, but it's important also to still realize that we have goals and we can still achieve them even if we're tired and mentally drained at the end of the day. Instead of eating an entire pizza at the end of the day, a bath and bed isn't a terrible idea. One of the things I have had to tell myself on more than once is that at the end of the day, even if you don't exercise or feel like that, you can still control what you put in your mouth, food isn't going to fill those voids. And at the end of the day when your jeans are tight, you feel even worse and it winds up a viscous cycle and you find yourself at 241 lbs before you say enough is enough (241 was my tipping point at 4'10").

My best advice is to slow it down. Plan, and revisit the plan often. I plan the day before and I look at the plan in the morning, journal about my feelings throughout the day and how I'm staying on plan. Some days it's really hard to stick to the plan. I eat one thing I didn't plan and then in my head my whole day is ruined, and I need to look at it differently, one choice that's off plan isn't the end of it. And when I veer off course, I tend to find myself days later still off course, and it's near impossible for me to get back on track because I just don't want to. Momentum is both a blessing and a curse. My advice is to shift that momentum back to your advantage. Take it ONE meal, one good decision at a time. And when you make one good choice, look to the next and make that one. Eventually you will be back on track and feeling better about everything.
  • AB0215
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Comments my weight has been going up even though I have been faithfully on track. Not sure what to do. I weigh everything. Count all calories and don’t eat back most of my exercise calories.

@fancy0626 Some things to consider in the weight department. Not all the time is weight gained fat. Sometimes it's muscle, sometimes it's water from muscle growth and inflammation, and one of the things I recommend is adding more water! It helps to flush the water retention due to that stress and inflammation when you're building muscle.
    And it's important to realize as well, you WILL fluctuate! It's normal! The trend is what you look for overall.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Sorry if been completely out the loop had so much happen with home and work this week If not been tracking at all and completely forgot to weigh in Monday went to do it yesterday when I remembered and my scales don't seem to be working just to top off the bad week!
    I'm going to try my hardest to get another set before this Monday

@smallhippo1 It's hard when things don't go our way, but you can do this! Hang in there and take it one day at a time and you'll be back into the groove in no time!!
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Username: LadyRN76
    CW: 164.6 😑😑

@AB0215 thank you. I think I definitely need to start breaking it down to one decision at a time and control what I can. I need to get back to 9 years ago where I made a small change and stuck with it until it wasn't even a thought. Just a way of life.
  • AB0215
    Options
    dustyspal wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in Wednesday
    December Week 3

PW - 236.8
    CW - 234.3

@dustyspal Great loss!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Username: LadyRN76
    CW: 164.6 😑😑

@AB0215 thank you. I think I definitely need to start breaking it down to one decision at a time and control what I can. I need to get back to 9 years ago where I made a small change and stuck with it until it wasn't even a thought. Just a way of life.

@LadyRN76 One small change that you can stick to is a great start and really help change the tide! You got this!!
  • sdgirl27
    sdgirl27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Username sdgirl27
    Weigh In Week 3
    PW 188.0
    CW 186.5

Slowly going down!!
This discussion has been closed.