Options

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Trimstones,

You may or may not have heard about a change of "management" at the F2F group. Greg is leaving as the group moderator and evidently is inviting folks to join him in a new group with a different approach (I don't know what that is). Some of the other moderators have stepped up and will be taking over F2F. So, I believe things should pretty much stay as is for us. There is an opportunity for some tweaks to F2F so if you have concerns or suggestions for change now is a good time. You can just message me and/or Jessica and we will forward.

I suggested remotely controlled shock collars operated by F2F Central Control to punish unauthorized snacking but it was disapproved.

Here's hoping we can enter a new year on track toward personal goals (re: this week's challenge).

Yes indeed, there will be a change - but hopefully it will make no difference in the teams and we'll continue doing what works, trying to change what doesn't. I am now the "owner" although in reality we cannot officially change owner and it is still Mari Moulin! It just means I'm the moderator who gets to wear the (thankfully) invisible tiara for now. I love the teams, appreciate the energy and occasional goofiness of the captains, and hope that this group can keep supporting all kinds of people to lose weight and get fit. Or stay that way. Without shock collars.

So yeah - bring on the suggestions. Central Control is open for business!

I appreciate the use of plural regarding goofiness.
  • KathynDes
    KathynDes Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    KathynDes
    Tuesday Weigh In
    PW 145.5
    CW 145.7
  • KathynDes
    KathynDes Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was late and the numbers aren’t as cute as normal 😖 it’s another super hot week here, unfortunately this is the real start of a few hot months so hopefully I can get the mojo to start some real sort of real activity again... instead of just sliding around in sweat, which is very calorifically efficient apparently 🧐
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/17 10,376
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    I went to a christmas party yesterday with my husband, there was a white elephant gift exchange and a saran wrap game, I ended up with an Emesis bag, and a poop splat ball, which cracked me up because I am a CNA in a school, a huge part of my job is vomit and poop, so that seemed Ironic, lol.

It was a potluck, I did good, had pulled pork and added just a tiny bit of BBQ, skipped the rolls and pasta, had only 1 of the desserts. Trying really hard to stick to this darn diet this time. Today for lunch I made a wrap out of a 60 calorie spinach tortilla, a light laughing cow cheese wedge, chicken, and broccoli slaw. it is like 160 calories total, and really yummy. I brought cottage cheese too.

Potlucks are tough sometimes. So much food to choose from and most of it highly caloric, especially during the holidays. You did great! You ate with moderation so a good win! Good job with lunch too! 👍
  • Arc130
    Options
    Steps
    Monday 12/16-11142
    Tuesday 12/17-8065
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    12/16-11,154
    12/17-14,514
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Damn you Mr. Goodbar!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    Oh lordy. My daughter woke up at 1:30am puking. Grandpa offered to keep her today so I could work, but then my son fell off his skateboard before school, I told him he was fine and lets go to school. An hour later he is in my office, elbow is bruise and significantly swollen. so took him into the walk in. Luckily they didnt see anything, but judging by the swelling, it may still be fractured, so if its bothering him in a week we have to go back. It was funny though because they kept asking his pain level, Im like he is autistic and has a super high pain tolerance so good luck, lol
  • Arc130
    Options
    Oh lordy. My daughter woke up at 1:30am puking. Grandpa offered to keep her today so I could work, but then my son fell off his skateboard before school, I told him he was fine and lets go to school. An hour later he is in my office, elbow is bruise and significantly swollen. so took him into the walk in. Luckily they didnt see anything, but judging by the swelling, it may still be fractured, so if its bothering him in a week we have to go back. It was funny though because they kept asking his pain level, Im like he is autistic and has a super high pain tolerance so good luck, lol

Oh no! I hope your kids get well soon! Plus, I hope you get some rest because you were probably up half the night (or the whole night).
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wednesday
    Week 3

• Arc130
    Options
    Steps
    Wednesday 12/19-17239
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    December Week 2
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 233.4
    Current Week: 235.4
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Steps

Dec 13 - 6,713
    Dec 14 - 6,221
    Dec 15 - 8,042
    Dec 16 - 9,601
    Dec 17 - 7,529
    Dec 18 - 12,397
  • jenready
    Options

Sounds like a rough morning. Hope all feel better soon and there is no fracture.
  • jenready
    Options
    Steps
    12/18 10,332
This discussion has been closed.