TRIMSTONES DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    Well I went to my meeting today, and it was actully really good. It was meant to re-motivate the staff thats been here awhile, and inform new staff about the Healthy Is program. They talked about the science behind fasting, even just 12 hours, how it allows the body to heal itself, how it virtually helps every part of your body at a molecular level, from weight loss, to aging, to preventative health. I think Im going to start fresh tomorrow with everything, eating more whole foods and less processed. making time to workout a bit more, and sticking to my fasting. I have been awful about fasting, I used to fast for 16 hours a day and actually felt great, but have been slacking majorly.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/10 - 4157
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    pmcg7j2l6cuh.png

Week 1 Step Team Winner is KMFeig87 (aka Figgy) with 109,058 steps!!!
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    6r48jh589rxe.jpg

@angmarie28 Hmm, only enough for 3 or 4 cupcakes, but I love lots of frosting! Lol!
  • Arc130
    Options
    Well I went to my meeting today, and it was actully really good. It was meant to re-motivate the staff thats been here awhile, and inform new staff about the Healthy Is program. They talked about the science behind fasting, even just 12 hours, how it allows the body to heal itself, how it virtually helps every part of your body at a molecular level, from weight loss, to aging, to preventative health. I think Im going to start fresh tomorrow with everything, eating more whole foods and less processed. making time to workout a bit more, and sticking to my fasting. I have been awful about fasting, I used to fast for 16 hours a day and actually felt great, but have been slacking majorly.

Your plan sounds awesome! I like the eating more whole foods and less processed part best.
  • Arc130
    Options
    On the 4th day of week 2, my Trimstones gave to me...
    5 easy stretches
    20 step jacks
    3 supportive postings
    And more than 20 mins walk and an unsweet tea

• wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Week 2
    Wednesday
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    7zm47hm3a4ys.jpg

You guys are on a roll...don't stop now!! Here's day 5...have a blast!! Talk to you later Candy Canes!!! :smile:

Jessica
    Capt., TrimStones
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm conspiring with Amazon and Ebay to kill my mailman. >:)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    I'm conspiring with Amazon and Ebay to kill my mailman. >:)

You too? I think mine is going to get tired of delivering to my house. Hopefully he doesn't strike. :D
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/11 10,113
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Arc130 wrote: »
    6r48jh589rxe.jpg

@angmarie28 Hmm, only enough for 3 or 4 cupcakes, but I love lots of frosting! Lol!

Im not joking, it was so much more than it looked like in the picture. I like frosting from the place this came from, but now this much, lol. plus the dark colors taste chemically and is gross, lol.
  • angmarie28
    edited December 2019
    Options
    12/11-12,711

I made my husband cook dinner last night so I could squeeze in a workout :) He gets to do it again tonight also because our oldest son has a dentist appointment as soon as Im off of work. After, ill try to get in another workout.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/11 - 4847
  • Arc130
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    8w663yr016sw.jpg

Wow, that's a pretty unique looking hat! I love the ear flaps. Did you knit it?
  • Arc130
    Options
    12/11-12,711

I made my husband cook dinner last night so I could squeeze in a workout :) He gets to do it again tonight also because our oldest son has a dentist appointment as soon as Im off of work. After, ill try to get in another workout.
    @angmarie28 Nice hubby! Awesome that you got a workout done and another one tonight!
  • Arc130
    Options
    Steps
    Wednesday, 12/11-16526
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Found time today for the 20 min walk, the postings, the stretches and the veggies (yum broccoli)...will do the walking jacks someone suggested a few days ago since I can't jump...how's your day been?!

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.