TRIMSTONES DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/7 18,168
    12/8 2064 --Forgot to put on my fitbit. Oops!
    12/9 4394 -- Feeling dreary.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/9 - 3328
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 I need your steps from Dec 3rd please...and I need to talk with you...if you have a number where I could call you, please send me an IM on here or an email (jakrall@cox.net) with your number included. Thanks! Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    jq05egdvwztq.jpg

Hope Day 3 is good to you!! Happy Tuesday! I am hoping for a fairly calm and peaceful day at work!

Don't forget that this is stackable, so do your 20 min walk, make your supportive posts and work in those jumping jacks!! Let me know how your day is going!

Jessica
  • Arc130
    Options
    jq05egdvwztq.jpg

Hope Day 3 is good to you!! Happy Tuesday! I am hoping for a fairly calm and peaceful day at work!

Don't forget that this is stackable, so do your 20 min walk, make your supportive posts and work in those jumping jacks!! Let me know how your day is going!

Jessica

Sorry, I accidentally hit post before typing anything!

On the 3rd day of week 2, my Trimstones gave to me...
    10 step jacks
    (my heel was hurting so I couldn't jump, I'll try to bump it to 20 tomorrow. Today I only just got to them and am too tired/sleepy to do more)

3 supportive postings (on home page)

And more than 20 mins walk and an unsweet tea

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    psg5ufvy63oa.jpg

Good Morning and welcome to Day 4! Hope you have an active, productive and peaceful day ahead! I'm a little under the weather and staying home today to kick whatever is on the edge of making me sick. I have my piano recital on Friday so I've got to rest up.

Can't wait to hear your discussions today! Enjoy!
    Much Love,
    Jessica
    Capt., Team TrimStones
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    @kmfeig87 interesting strategy. Men of a certain age already wear out the path to the bathroom so what harm could more water do except make the after-work commute more perilous and desperate. As for @jessicakrall8 , she was obviously a marine in a previous life.

"the less hard working co-captain"
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/10 10,078
  • mulecanter
    Options
    @kmfeig87 the top rear of my head is looking alot like your current style but it's not chemo-related alas. Love your positive attitude!!
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Lucky for me the PT gave me some new stretches for sciatica so I am so into the challenge (except for the jumping jacks and being supportive) ;-)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    12/3-9,717
    12/9-8,181
    12/10-9,402
  • angmarie28
    Options
    So frustrated, Wednesday is the only day I get a good workout in lately because Its early out, but I still have 2 hours after school before Im allowed to leave, so I hit the workout room. But today they decided to do a meeting with Healthy is who does out body analysis, so now I wont have time to workout, ugh.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    @angmarie28 I need your steps from Dec 3rd please...and I need to talk with you...if you have a number where I could call you, please send me an IM on here or an email (jakrall@cox.net) with your number included. Thanks! Jessica

I messaaged you so lets see if i can get replys?
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    PW-155
    CW-153
  • Arc130
    Options
    Good Morning and welcome to Day 4! Hope you have an active, productive and peaceful day ahead! I'm a little under the weather and staying home today to kick whatever is on the edge of making me sick. I have my piano recital on Friday so I've got to rest up.

Can't wait to hear your discussions today! Enjoy!
    Much Love,
    Jessica
    Capt., Team TrimStones

Oh no! I hope you kick whatever you're on the verge of getting. I do lots of warm liquids when I feel something coming on. Teas, chicken noodle soup, and hot honey lemon water. Plus, sometimes the vitamin C powder that you add to water. Emergen-C I think it's called.
  • Arc130
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you can exactly call this a new hairstyle? It's more of a "lack of hair" style. It is rather conducive to hats. Much easier to accommodate than the old hair!
    You look great with short hair. I wish I looked good with short hair because dealing with hat hair and just caring for long haor is not fun!
  • Arc130
    Options
    Steps
    Tues 12/10-14375
  • Arc130
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    @kmfeig87 the top rear of my head is looking alot like your current style but it's not chemo-related alas. Love your positive attitude!!

@kmfeig87 Apologies! I'm sorry you're going through treatments. I'm wishing you the best in your fight against cancer.
  • angmarie28
    edited December 2019
    Options
    So as most of you know, I work in a school, in the nursing office. I often get birthday treats from students, which I accept and usually toss out at the end of the day. Today a group of kids come in with cupcakes, It was one of those cupcake cakes where they put them all together and frost it lake a normal cake then you just peel them apart. Only the frosting doesnt always go with the cupcake. So these kids come in, give my co-nurse a cupcake with almost no frosting, then try to grab another one for my. I hear my coworker say "just grab the whole plate since its the last one, it will be easier" so they did, and this is what I get. One cupcake with enough frosting to cover 10 cupcakes, hahaha. I sent a picture to my husband who says "That doesnt look like a very diety plate" The picture doesnt even do it justice to how much frosting was on that plate6r48jh589rxe.jpg
This discussion has been closed.