TRIMSTONES DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 12/8-13093

@angmarie28 Whoa, what a scary weekend you had! I'm glad you got through driving in bad weather with poor road conditions. Plus, so glad that your dog is doing well!

• Arc130
    Options
    sntm8c33v1w5.jpg

Here's your Day 2 activities...enjoy!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!!

Jessica
    Capt., TrimStones

On the 2nd day of Week 2, my Trimstones gave to me, 3 supportive postings, one here and two+ in my home screen.
  • Arc130
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    I quit buying salad makings because even though I like them, I never want them, haha
    5bjdet34irva.jpg

I like salads and want them, but I usually don't like making them. I don't know why because the times I do take the time to prep the veggies and put one together, I always like them! I just don't like the idea of having to clean and cut up all the different things I would like in my salads.

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 You can only see them from the home screen...I'll resend to you shortly...

@Arc130 I know what you mean...I hate to do all the cutting up, trimming, etc...WAY too much work for rabbit food! LOL I do like a salad on occasion, but has to have chicken or some sort of protein in it...I usually get the pre-made ones...and with all the scares with romaine lettuce lately, I've been taking a break from them!

All: Hope you're enjoying the candy cane activities...I keep humming the stupid song...think I song bombed myself! LOL :blush:

These are my support postings...all in one...I'm taking the lazy way out...had my rehearsal for the recital, which is Friday. Just trying to make it through the week. Send out positive thoughts for me...I need them!!!

Have a good Tuesday...2nd Monday of the week! :smiley:
    Jessica
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    12/7 = 440 Charging day
    12/8 = 16,889 Makes up for charging day?
    12/9 = 10,068 Had 9,997 when I went to bed. Had to get up and walk down the hall and back for those last few!
  • jessicakrall8
    edited December 2019
    Options
    jq05egdvwztq.jpg

Hope Day 3 is good to you!! Happy Tuesday! I am hoping for a fairly calm and peaceful day at work!

Don't forget that this is stackable, so do your 20 min walk, make your supportive posts and work in those jumping jacks!! Let me know how your day is going!

Jessica
  • Arc130
    Options
    schlerin wrote: »
    Steps:
    12/7 = 440 Charging day
    12/8 = 16,889 Makes up for charging day?
    12/9 = 10,068 Had 9,997 when I went to bed. Had to get up and walk down the hall and back for those last few!

Lol! I should check my steps before bed. I almost never check until morning. There were some times where I see that I only needed a hundred or so more steps to make it a rounded number.
  • Arc130
    Options
    kateberard wrote: »
    Well I have been feeling kinda down since my wieght hasn’t really been going down but last night I decided to see if I could even put my wedding band on (hasn’t fit since I got pregnant 4 years ago) and it went on all the way... I guess it goes to show that even though you don’t always see the changes they are happening...

Kate, I'm glad you found an awesome non-scale victory!
  • Arc130
    Options
    Steps
    Mon 12/9-6494
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 How is your dog doing? That was such a dramatic story about the stuffed owl, the icy roads, the multiple birthday parties ... Wow! And yes, studded tires are the best. I will need mine today for sure!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @angmarie28 How is your dog doing? That was such a dramatic story about the stuffed owl, the icy roads, the multiple birthday parties ... Wow! And yes, studded tires are the best. I will need mine today for sure!

He is doing good, I actually had to give him a sedative this morning because he was feeling so good he was trying to jump on me and play with the other dogs, which is a big no no, for the next week or 2.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 You can only see them from the home screen...I'll resend to you shortly...

I know that, it says I have 0 messages. weird
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in, Week 2
    PW: 302.9
    CW: 302.9
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    kateberard wrote: »
    Well I have been feeling kinda down since my wieght hasn’t really been going down but last night I decided to see if I could even put my wedding band on (hasn’t fit since I got pregnant 4 years ago) and it went on all the way... I guess it goes to show that even though you don’t always see the changes they are happening...

Great NSV! Sometimes you have to look at more than the number on the scale to realize your progress.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/9 10,128
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Went to a physical therapist for some mild sciatica, evidently my 60-year old hamstrings are not what they could be. I'll redouble my efforts on the mat at the gym. Holiday spirit is here. The workplace "grazing table" is in operation, I think if it were further away from my cube the laziness to get to it would outweigh my desire to graze. These are the struggles of 21st century Homo Snackius.

@mulecanter NOT ONE WORD from my illustrious co-captain about this week's challenge?!!! Where's the luv?!!!! :neutral: You should be walking around the grazing station to get your 20 minutes in...grab a water...make your three postings and do those jumping jacks! Now drop and give me ten! :smiley:

Jessica
    "the hard working co-captain"
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 Glad your dog is doing well. Please remind him though, that stuffed turkey is the Thanksgiving tradition, not stuffed owl...and not THAT kind of stuffing!

@mulecanter If you drink a liter of water before each trip to the snack table, you can burn off some extra calories taking trips to the bathroom. This method could backfire if the route to the bathroom passes the snack table.
This discussion has been closed.