kcpond
    December Week 2
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 230.8
    Current Week: 233.4
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Found time today for the 20 min walk, the postings, the stretches and the veggies (yum broccoli)...will do the walking jacks someone suggested a few days ago since I can't jump...how's your day been?!

Jessica

Good morning, Jessica!

I fell asleep and wasn't able to post it yesterday but I did the 20 min walk, the postings, the step jacks, the stretches, and the veggies, too. My veggies were the sauteed snow pea shoots. 😊
  • Arc130
    Options
    Steps
    Thurs 12/12-10720
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Steps

Dec 9 - 5,026
    Dec 10 - 4,962
    Dec 11 - 4,477
    Dec 12 - 4,350
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late post...recital day and I've been running since 8am! Here ya go for day 6! Enjoy!

9y7yrtnskpo9.jpg

Don't lose your momentum now!!! Only one more day to go! Great job all!!
    Jessica
    Capt., Team TrimStones

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hey Trimstones 👋
    Just reading through the past few days of posts and I wanted to let you know that your sharing and caring and ongoing efforts made me smile, laugh, feel inspired and I wanted to say thank you for that! I’m sorry for being quiet. Thank you for taking me back on the team and for sharing your journeys. You are all an inspiration to me and it’s a big help to know I’m not alone in this! ❤️

So glad you're back Sara...you always make me smile...love you gal!! Jessica :smiley:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    Oh lord, what a day. Working in a school (even not being a teacher) this explaines the last 2 days, and today especially since my helper was not here. My son had a band concert, I made it just in time for his part, and once I left, I had people calling me left and right. TGIF, and TG-I dont work weekends anymore.

ne4abvtimesr.jpg
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    12/12-7921

It will be much better today since ive already passed that, and Im hoping to workout after work, but that depends on how my sick child is doing
  • Arc130
    Options
    Hey Trimstones 👋
    Just reading through the past few days of posts and I wanted to let you know that your sharing and caring and ongoing efforts made me smile, laugh, feel inspired and I wanted to say thank you for that! I’m sorry for being quiet. Thank you for taking me back on the team and for sharing your journeys. You are all an inspiration to me and it’s a big help to know I’m not alone in this! ❤️

@SaraMakingChanges Hi there! I'm usually not very vocal here either. It's ok. Everyone has stuff going on. I am working on being more present here in the Trimstones chat.
  • Arc130
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Oh lord, what a day. Working in a school (even not being a teacher) this explaines the last 2 days, and today especially since my helper was not here. My son had a band concert, I made it just in time for his part, and once I left, I had people calling me left and right. TGIF, and TG-I dont work weekends anymore.

ne4abvtimesr.jpg

Aww! I don't think I could handle the kind of stress you have to deal with! Glad you get the weekends off.
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bsgraham10
    FRIDAY
    PW 267
    CW 267

Vikster111111
    Friday
    PW 209
    CW 210

• Arc130
    Options
    Sorry for the late post...recital day and I've been running since 8am! Here ya go for day 6! Enjoy!

9y7yrtnskpo9.jpg

Don't lose your momentum now!!! Only one more day to go! Great job all!!
    Jessica
    Capt., Team TrimStones

@jessicakrall8 Yay, you are done with the recital!
    That's gotta feel good! How did it go?

On the 6th day of week 2, my Trimstones gave to me...
    Fresh fruit for breakfast (I did it! I don't always eat fresh fruit for breakfast, but this morning I did)
    An extra cup of veggies
    5 easy stretches
    20 step jacks
    3 supportive postings
    A 20-min walk and an unsweet tea (I just drink water all the time)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Recital last night went off without a hitch...very proud of my students! Great performances! Why am I up at 3:22am?! Because I'm so exhausted that I can't sleep...I know...it makes no sense...

So, here's your Day 7 entry for Week 2's challenge...hope you've enjoyed my little holiday play on words with the song "the 12 Days of Christmas" and the candy cane...have a great day! Thanks for participating!! Happy Holidays!

0leyw3u45ngx.jpg

Jessica
    Capt., Team TrimStones :smiley:
  • keepmelean
    keepmelean Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in - 143

Steps:
    12/9 – 5741
    12/10 - 6139
    12/11 - 10060
    12/12 – 6921