Past Week: 232.9
    Current Week: 238.8
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,796 Member
    Options
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Hey guys...don't be freaked out by the bright pink on the spreadsheet...I had asked the MODS to come up with a new color pallet and failed to see that they changed us up to a beautiful purple for January...no more yucky brown...but I switched the pallet for December and it's B R I G H T! LOL Only the rest of this week to live with it and then we're a lovely purple...so hang on!
    Jess
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,129 Member
    Options
    Your JANUARY chat page has just gone up!

This is always a bit crazy at the end of our challenge month. We open the new one, where you can go and post an introduction, or whatever you want to say at the beginning of the new month. But keep doing your week 5 weigh-ins here, and discussions don't really have to move to the new one until Sunday. We just like to be prepared B)

You can find it in the list (sometimes you have to click on "all discussions" to find it) or just go to
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10777939/trimstones-january-2020-chat#latest
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Steps

Dec 31 - 6,722
    Jan 1 - 11,029
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Hello! I believe I am going to be joining your team :)

Welcome to the team!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hello! I believe I am going to be joining your team :)

p48k9lgknc9c.jpg

Welcome to all our newbies for January!! Enjoy a few more days of chat in here and then join us in the January chatroom!!

Your weigh ins will start after Jan 5th, depending on the day of the week you chose!

Take a minute and introduce yourself, just as @BingeBattles just did...and tell us a little about what you're hoping to accomplish, both short and long term. We're glad you're here and we want to support you as best we can!! I've been here for two years and this is a GREAT group of caring people...a little nutty, but that's a good thing!

I'm one of two captains...the other being @mulecanter who is finishing up his winter vacation and he'll be back next week!

Again, welcome and let's get this party started!!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/2 10,060
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,129 Member
    Options
    UPDATE! F2F's own Habit Tracker

Everyone on any team is welcome to use our habit tracking spreadsheet. The tracking starts on Sunday, but please go in and set up your name and list of habits before then if you can. Here is how it works:
    1. open https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hGjC7OQrH9Cb8U5gmkeax8VXYm2wsTiSYg43Dg0s_LE/edit?usp=sharing
    2. go to the bottom, and choose your team from the tabs
    3. put your MFP use name in the column on the left (highlight "name" and type in yours to replace it)
    4. add up to five habits you want to track daily
    5. check the box when you do it!
    It is completely up to you to update your own tracking. Do it every time you finish, daily, weekly - however you want. Just be sure it is complete at the end of every Saturday so we can include this in the weekly winners circle!

Any problems? Message me @jugar or ask here and your Captains can find out!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Steps

Jan 1 - 11,029
    Jan 2 - 12,004
  • angmarie28
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    UPDATE! F2F's own Habit Tracker

Everyone on any team is welcome to use our habit tracking spreadsheet. The tracking starts on Sunday, but please go in and set up your name and list of habits before then if you can. Here is how it works:
    1. open https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hGjC7OQrH9Cb8U5gmkeax8VXYm2wsTiSYg43Dg0s_LE/edit?usp=sharing
    2. go to the bottom, and choose your team from the tabs
    3. put your MFP use name in the column on the left (highlight "name" and type in yours to replace it)
    4. add up to five habits you want to track daily
    5. check the box when you do it!
    It is completely up to you to update your own tracking. Do it every time you finish, daily, weekly - however you want. Just be sure it is complete at the end of every Saturday so we can include this in the weekly winners circle!

Any problems? Message me @jugar or ask here and your Captains can find out!

I love this. I actually do this already to help keep myself in check :)
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/1 16,109
    1/2 12,226

The rain started yesterday and is messing with my walking plan! But I did the elliptical for 45 minutes and trekked through the hospital(s) to get back to the car after my third chemo treatment yesterday. It looks like it'll be the elliptical again today...at a nice easy pace as yesterday's chemo is making me a bit nauseated today. Only one more chemo to go! Happy New Year everyone! May it be joyful and bright!
  • angmarie28
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    Steps
    1/1 16,109
    1/2 12,226

The rain started yesterday and is messing with my walking plan! But I did the elliptical for 45 minutes and trekked through the hospital(s) to get back to the car after my third chemo treatment yesterday. It looks like it'll be the elliptical again today...at a nice easy pace as yesterday's chemo is making me a bit nauseated today. Only one more chemo to go! Happy New Year everyone! May it be joyful and bright!

Yay, for only one more chemo, and great job staying active while going through all that
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bsgraham10
    Friday
    PW 270
    CW 271

Fun times ugh
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    sarawilliams5889
    Saturday
    PW 163
    CW 161.5

Happy new year Trimstones! Looking forward to us smashing goals this year 🥳
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/1 = 3,884
    1/2 = 13,132
    1/3 = 5,312
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/2 - 3373
    1/3 - 2966
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 278.8
    CW 281.8

Binge before starting my fast on Sunday
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Missing four weights for the week...please report in before stats which will be recorded early tomorrow morning! Thanks! Jess
This discussion has been closed.