WEIGHT NO MORE DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @kirsten11872 Kirsten I love your photo! You look so beautiful and I love what you were wearing. Hope you had fun. You should use that as your profile picture.
    @pacsnc6 apparently canaries are no longer easy to find so we bought mom the Emeril Laggassee air fryer for Christmas like yours. She doesn’t have an oven so she is super excited about it. We just have to make sure the electricity can handle the extra load. The basement where they live has a kitchen but no oven and is limited on what can be hooked up. But hopefully we can figure it out.
    Day 7 of cleanse done! I did really well this week. Ended cleanse with sweet potato, collard greens, and roasted paprika chickpeas. All so yummy. I saved 1/2 for lunch tomorrow.
    Molly and I went to church. Haven’t gone in a long time. People didn’t recognize me. It was a nice service. Went for a walk with Molly and Lula Mae. Did yoga and food prep. 7:45 and we’re already in bed. Early morning tomorrow.
    I have made 5 recipes in my new cookbook. Love them all. Today made the chocolate banana bars. All natural ingredients no sugar. Almond date crust. They are in the freezer to have for dinner tomorrow night. A small piece of course. Kind of like a frozen mousse type dessert.
    That’s it, have a good week everyone!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,462 Member
    Options
    Sunday 12/8 check in
    Food: logged and under
    Water:48 oz
    Exercise: 30 stationary bike, PT and Stretching

Not a good day. I wasn't feeling well. I added 46 calories to my log so it was high enough to enter. A very carby day. I didn't do much of anything. I will have to catch up tomorrow. I feel like I wasted a day. I did get some online shopping done so that is good at least. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow. xoxo

@DanielleInProgresss What an awesome start! Nice loss!!
    @kirsten11872 Sounds like you are doing well. You always have a ton of steps even if you don't work out! Hope your day today was good too.
    @pacsnc6 I just looked that up. It wasn't at all what I expected. That is really cool!
    @amytriesww You did drop a lot last week and so much goes into your weight. Keep kicking butt like you have been and the scale will cooperate. Good luck this week. I hope you have time to relax once finals are done. With all you have going on, it is amazing how well you are doing. Hugs!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 Awesome loss! Keep it going! We will leave you on the cheer squad for this month and move you in January. I am glad WW is working for you!
    @tryingagain5 Those pre made salads are awesome if you are looking for something quick and easy. Glad you got to get a little extra zzzz. I am sure you needed it. Have a good night!
    @Mrsbell8well Sounds like a successful and yummy cleanse! It also sounds like you had a nice Sunday-church a walk and baking! Those chocolate bars sound really good. Have a great week!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    f00g1brqrhz8.jpeg
    Sunday's Weigh Ins
    @twyla77
    Monday's Weigh Ins
    @jedaschultz
    @Happily_Chaotic
    Tuesday's Weigh In
    @Phoebe112476
    Wednesday's Weigh In
    @GingerPwr
    @tryingagain5
    @Freeglerock
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & Happy Monday!

Yesterday did not go as well as I planned, but better than I have been doing. My food was ok, I ate some chocolate that I should have passed on, but the rest of the day was not too bad. I did not workout. I was trying to get my laundry done and I was just too tired from my busy Thursday, Friday & Saturday. I did make the butternut squash soup, I brought it for lunch, it tasted good. The scale was down over a pound this morning which I was happy about.

I packed my food for the day. I am going back to 16:8 IF. I waited until 12:00 to eat, but I do not remember when I finished eating last night, but I figure I had to have at least 14 hours of fasting if not more.

My plan is to workout when I get home. It is a rainy day here which makes me want to go home and relax on the couch, but I am going to do my dvd and then relax. Go home, change, workout & relax!

@Mrsbell8well thanks! Maybe I will change my profile pic! :smile:

@tryingagain5 I do not how you mange on your crazy sleep schedule! I do not think I could handle it, I need my sleep!

@sleepymom5 hope you are feeling better! Thank God for all my steps!

@CassieGetsFit2013 good luck with WW! I love it! If you follow it, it definitely works!

@hope002 great skiing pic!

I am going to take this day by day! Today is day 1 for me to restart! I will check in later after I workout. I feel like this will keep me accountable and more motivated to do it!

Have a wonderful day & week! :smile:
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    It's a funny thing, now that I know I am off my cleanse I feel hungrier than usual. I am trying to keep my appetite in balance with my perceived nutrition needs. I will let you all know how that works out. I have a gluten free pasta dinner planned tonight with broccoli rabe and sundried tomato pasta.
    Wish it was still the weekend. I am dragging a bit and it's raining. I would love to be snuggled in my warm bed taking a nap.
  • kirsten11872
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well it is cold & rainy here as well! I agree completely, I wish I was on my couch, under my blanket!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @kirsten11872 Remember a few weeks ago when you felt the same way but you came home, worked out, showered and then still was able to relax on the couch. You were so happy that you got your workout in. Remember that today after work!
    @Mrsbell8well That is strange. I was the opposite, when I got back to cutting back after Thanksgiving I was feeling hungrier. I am sure that you will get through your day and enjoy that dinner! It sounds delicious!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I have been very busy over the weekend. I was off Friday and today. Friday I went and did all my christmas shopping. Saturday I went to a few craft fairs and then went ot visit my sons girlfriend at her job, shes a bartender. She wasn't sure if Saturday or this Saturday is going to be her last shift, with the baby coming in February she decided to stop her second job. Yesterday I went to zumba and food shopping, today I stayed home, exercised and wrapped all the gifts. I did a Leslie Sansone video that I had that i have never done before, i liked it. I usually do Miracle miles but i did the walk 15, i think i will start doing this one every day. I don't think i will be able to get to zumba tomorrow because my son has an appointment and his girlfriend has class so i think im going to have to babysit, i guess thats a good reason to miss, lol. It's raining here today but warm. my queit day is almost over, everyone should be home from work soon.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @kirsten11872
    Lots of people tell me the same thing. Overnight shift is difficult but when you don't have a choice you make it work.😁 I think it's easier for me than my coworkers with spouses, kids and pets. I live alone so I don't get the interruptions that they do. I'm actually a morning person so staying up all night is difficult.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Monday 12/9 check in
    Food: logged and on track
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 30 minute session with my trainer

I told my trainer what I did over the weekend. He basically told me that it's in the past and there's nothing you can do about it. Move forward and keep going. I pretty much said that too but it was nice to hear him say it too. I haven't been in the gym since Thursday so my session was harder than normal but I needed that. He plans hard workouts for me since he know that's what I want and need.
  • sleepymom5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I have an early PT session tomorrow so it depends when I get up if I will be on here in the morning. I had a good day today. I also noticed that I am getting in a good routine with exercising. Hope everyone has a good night.

I will post tomorrow the weigh in reminders as we have no weigh ins until Wednesday :)

@ljdanny Babysitting is definitely a good reason to skip a workout! How's the little one doing? You had such a productive weekend! I still have so much to do for Christmas lol! Good luck with your son's appointment tomorrow. I hope things are getting better for him.
    @tryingagain5 That was good advice from your trainer. There is no reason to beat yourself up over indulging. Looks like you had another good day today!
    @phoebe112476 Oh no! Keeping you all in my prayers. Is it the youngest daughter? I am glad that you are keeping up with your eating routines. Hang in there Mama! No worries about the weigh in this week. I put you in as an excused. Keep us posted when you can.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    It is good advice. Although sometimes having the ability to change the past would be great!
    I did work harder at my choices.☺️
    I hope your PT session goes well.
  • kirsten11872
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I’m happy to report that I did my workout! I got home from work, I was hungry so I decided to eat as soon as I got home before I stated grazing. I ate, digested and did my workout. I feel so good! Day 1 was a success! Started my fast at 6:30, so I’ll probably wind up fasting for almost 18 hours, I try not to eat until 12:00, but I’ll see how hungry I am tomorrow.

@ljdanny good for you, getting your shopping done, I barely started, I’m always last minute, but it always gets done!

@phoebe112476 so sorry your daughter is sick! Keeping her in my prayers!

@sleepymom5 you’re right, I feel good. I did my workout & now I can relax!

Have a good night!😊🤗
This discussion has been closed.