SHRINKING ASSETS JANUARY CHAT

Options

Replies

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning from cold Cincinnati.
    I have gotten up on time the last two days and been at work by 7. That is a success in my book (I am salary so I fluctuate my times at time)
    I have logged what I have eaten so far but this darn app still doesn't let me log water.
    I also got out for a 30 minutes break walk. Burr but good thing I brought my gloves and big jacket.
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    2020 Week 1
    qb2o1ilygxgi.jpg
    Congratulations everyone on a very impressive first week. As a total we amassed over three quarters of a million steps!!! First week kudos goes to @kilobykilo who surpassed 100,000 steps in the week - very impressive. A great week for everyone!
    1st - @kilobykilo 105,144
    2nd - @bigblues11 90,879
    3rd - @boehle 74,614

Thank you to all who logged their steps for a great team total. If we keep this up we are definitely going to break some records!

Thank you as well to all those who already registered this weeks steps. Hopefully @bigblues11 @mustb60 @corporatelawmom and @Beka3695 can keep the total ticking along nicely. If anyone else would like to join it would be greatly appreciated, the more the merrier! :smiley:

January Steps 2020

Finally purchased a new fitness band for steps counting, sleep and activities tracking this week. Nothing better than idle alert to make me moving.

Wk3
    19th Jan- 3364
    20th Jan- 5549
    21st Jan- 8456
    22nd Jan- 17229

Very lethargic 2nd week, little motivation.

Wk2
    12th Jan- 4714
    13th Jan - 8000
    14th Jan - 10000
    15th Jan- 3612
    16th Jan- 6015
    17th Jan - 3550
    18th Jan - 3211
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    I think there was an error in last weeks weigh ins mine was 349 but listed as 174 lol
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Great to see people doing so well in January. May we stride onwards for the rest of the year as well!

exercise.png
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Just putting our spreadsheet link back in so we can make our checkmarks. I guess I'm the "unofficial link recharger"- a fine title. Let's keep those healthy habits rolling, friends! :p

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hGjC7OQrH9Cb8U5gmkeax8VXYm2wsTiSYg43Dg0s_LE/edit?usp=sharing
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking but eating way over the target since in second half of January and it's reflected on the weight scale today. Good thing is am walking more since buying new MiFit few days back. Hope to have better result to report next week!

Pre. Weight 174 lbs
    Today's weight 178 lbs

Steps 23/1/20 10699
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I've been traveling for work this week and haven't had access to a reliable scale. I would like to carry over my weight format week.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY

Dang! Almost everyone has posted already! WTG y'all!!!

@hipari - how are you feeling
    @LovebyDraug69 - you, too?

We still need a few weigh ins today
    @munda_jamesSWP
    @171lake
    @cre804
    @bigblues11

Saturday
    @TheMrWobbly
    @machchic
    @Beka3695
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    My personal check in...

I have no idea what the scales will say tomorrow. I feel like my muffin top is slowly deflating. I feel ok, but not great, about my eating this week, BUT I have been a LAZY!!! I think the last couple weeks of crazy at work has caught up with me on top of a historic bout of PMS. I slept over 24 hours this past weekend. Not even kidding!

My goal is to sleep like a normal person this coming weekend and get more than 425 total steps. LOL!

I have no 'real' plans for the weekend. I am planning to get my house in order in the event I have to leave quickly to meet my grandson.... who still does not have a name.
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    If you are looking for some grocery shopping help, this was in my Hungry Girl email this morning.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/go-to-guides/supermarket-2020
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for some grocery shopping help, this was in my Hungry Girl email this morning.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/go-to-guides/supermarket-2020

For some reason I haven’t been getting these emails for the past week. I’m going to have to look into that.
This discussion has been closed.