SHRINKING ASSETS JANUARY CHAT

Options

Replies

• TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Tomorrow is my weigh day. I took a peek this am and I am still red. I expect I will still be red, at least pink, tomorrow. No, pink is not really a thing...

Don't forget tomorrow is naked weigh in day 😊
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bigblues11
    PW 203.5
    CW 200.7 (-2.8 pnd)

I suspect some of this is still swooshing from the holidays. I'll take it!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    @CharlesScott78 great work!

@hipari super busy week! Your night tonight sounds great fun 😁 if you eat good meals around your snacks and drinks, and with the gym tomorrow you should be able to limit any damage? Good luck with the balancing act and enjoy your weekend!

@corporatelawmom yeah!!!!!!!

@Beka3695 how did the snacks work out yesterday?

We've almost made it to the weekend!!!!!! Anyone got anything nice planned?

Sure.....prepping Sunday during Packer game for my colonoscopy on Monday since my bank is closed and I'm off from work🤢🤮
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW: 201.5
    CW: 200.5

We were out of town last weekend so it was hard to stay on track. Back on now, but the trainer has me on a high protein diet, much different than my more balanced diet. It’s hard to wrap my head around all the changes. I’m not getting much done at home because all I think about is food-can I have this, why can’t I have that, is it time to eat, how do I get more protein, etc.

This was the first full week of fitness-yoga plus 3 days at the gym. My knee is in pain again, likely from one of the stretches he had me do. I really don’t want to go back to therapy because all of our insurance deductibles reset and my husband already met his for the year. Expensive month! I’m going to give it another week and hope it settles down.

Plans for the weekend are to stay home and work on organizing, decluttering, bills and all that other fun stuff. Maybe sneak up to my craft room for a bit if I’m lucky!
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday:

KittyInBoots17
    PW:221
    CW:219.6

I am now thinking my scale gave me an inaccurate 219 on Jan 1. I know I gained water retention from holiday eating and I feel it should have been more than that - then the next week I am up, and after doing ok eating wise I've only lost enough to get to 219.6 which is more post holiday eating... oh well. Keep on going from here I guess. -Sigh-. Still a loss right? Lol.

My weight jumped up from all of the holiday eating/drinking and I'm just now back down to my pre-Christmas weight. Just stay consistent chica. That water weight loves to hang around.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Not in the green yet, as I'm going out to dinner out 3 of 4 days. Yes, choose veggies and less sugary/carby things. I think it's the salt (amen @bigblues11) that gets you, even if your within cals. I'm forgoing the alcohol and sticking to diet soda, and just 2 bites of dessert. My hubby ordered a piece of frozen snickers pie that had 1100 calories. He ate it all (minus my 2 bites), after downing a 1/2 rick of ribs, french fries, and biscuits. I need to mention that he works out every day, jogging 3x/wk? He has the metabolism of a 15 year old. Sigh. I don't like working out at 5:30 in the morning like he does, so he deserves to be in shape. I guess I've just gotta keep up my snail's pace...have a great weekend, all!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Welp, my weekend plans just kinda changed. I got an intense food poisoning which made me lose 4lbs overnight, and I’m just glad the movie marathon was at our place so I could still participate with very frequent bathroom breaks. I’m hoping to heal and regain enough strength to go to my friend’s birthday party to say hi and hang out at the pre-gaming bowling alley event for a little while, but will definitely have to skip going clubbing. It’s kinda sad that my three likely options for spending Saturday night are: heal and regain enough strength to go see friends, heal sosmewhat and spend the night recovering with Netflix, not heal and head to the ER to get an iv drip for dehydration.

I was really looking forward to getting a good workout in today, too.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW 226.8
    CW 227.8

I was hovering between 229 230 all week. This is a little better, but overall a good recovery

Goal for next week -225.6???
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    machchic
    Saturday
    PW 165.8
    CW 166.0

NO exercise this week, battling a cold, ate lunch out yesterday(high sodium), comfort ate to feel better, which put me over a little everyday. So there's the reason's no weight loss. Next week log, exercise, goal 164.0
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I was looking over my fitbit stats and discovered something interesting. My resting heart rate increased right when I started eating all the Christmas junk and dropped once I quit! q8ggo11em4c7.png
  • hipari
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    I was looking over my fitbit stats and discovered something interesting. My resting heart rate increased right when I started eating all the Christmas junk and dropped once I quit! q8ggo11em4c7.png

Yep, RHR is a great indicator. Mine never fails to tell when me I’m hungover, it always spikes.
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong Posts: 230 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    PW 348.6
    CW 349
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong Posts: 230 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • kmargut
    kmargut Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Kmargut
    Thur
    Pw 245
    Cw 246

Not happy, but not surprised either. My son is officially off to basic training and I am back to work. I have refocused on my gym workouts. I started doing circut training this week to combat my boredom at the gym. I plan to get back down by Thur!
  • hipari
    Options
    Hipari
    Sundays
    PW 216.9 (98.4kg)
    CW 215.6 (97.8kg)

The ”current” weight is the rolling average from Friday and not today - I don’t want to count the food poisoning dehydration as weight loss, it would just mess me up next week trying to beat the number when I actually want to gain back the hydration and strength.
  • hipari
    Options
    Steps
    12.1. 7568
    13.1. 10597
    14.1. 6941
    15.1. 5206
    16.1. 5249
    17.1. 5685
    18.1. 865

Yep, yesterday’s step count reflects the fact that my only steps were between bed, couch, kitchen and bathroom.
This discussion has been closed.