SHRINKING ASSETS JANUARY CHAT

Options

Replies

• 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Current weight 134.2

I was in Maui the past week and hope to be back at 130 by the end of February. I just got out of a long term relationship in December and am finding it hard to get back on track.

Does anyone have any tips on getting back in the swing of weighing every day? I lost 42.6 lbs last month but already up 4.2 since Christmas and don’t want to keep going in the wrong direction. I don’t have any more vacations or work trips planned til end of March so that part is stable.

I promise to be a better team player in feb. since plan on cooking at home and going to the gym again.
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Corporatelawmom
    PW 182.4
    CW 181.8

I was really hoping to be at 180 by the end of January, but it's close and it is a net loss for the month. Between traveling last week and a cold this week, I have not been as focused on good eating choices. But a loss is a loss.
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    A fruitful day, walked a lot and last lift of January.
    30/1/20
    SL 5×5 B
    Squat 5×5 27 kg
    Overhead Press 5×5 22 kg
    Dead Lift 5×2 50 kg
    Cable Pull Down 10×3 15 kg
    Cable Row 10×3 15 kg

Steps:
    29th Jan- 3121
    30th Jan- 22064 (15 km walk finally)

• mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    171lake wrote: »
    Current weight 134.2

I was in Maui the past week and hope to be back at 130 by the end of February. I just got out of a long term relationship in December and am finding it hard to get back on track.

Does anyone have any tips on getting back in the swing of weighing every day? I lost 42.6 lbs last month but already up 4.2 since Christmas and don’t want to keep going in the wrong direction. I don’t have any more vacations or work trips planned til end of March so that part is stable.

I promise to be a better team player in feb. since plan on cooking at home and going to the gym again.

Weighing everyday is a bit stressful but effective way to keep a check for momentary temptation.
    You can join give me just 10 days challenge in the mfp challenge forum. I am joining this week.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

PW: 156
    CW: 158.2

Well, not happy about this at all....I don't know if I'm holding on to stuff after my procedure last week or what's going on; I've been in my calorie count and watching what I've been eating....so frustrating 🤬🤬🤬

Miss Laurie,
    This is where the rubber meets the road! Hang in there and keep doing all the right things. How's your water and fiber intake? Look at your macros as well. Perhaps some tweaking is necessary. All of your good habits will catch up with you. I'm hoping for a "whoosh" for you his week! <3

By the way, welcome @guitargirl55, @nwoutdoorgrl, @TwinMomma2019 and @suzyjmcd2! Let's rock next month :p
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bigblues11
    PW 200.4
    CW 199.3 (-1.1 pnd)

Onederland! Finally!
    Have a great weekend ya'll!
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    2020 Week 2
    r4oo69zq5lyf.jpg
    We have a few injuries and illnesses in week 2 so it was impressive to see so many people still stepping out for us as we still managed over 700,000 steps!!! Congratulations to our week 2 champion is @bigblues11 who moved up from second last week showing great consistency. A great week for everyone!
    1st - @bigblues11 96,193
    2nd - @kilobykilo 89,381
    3rd - @boehle 67,525

A special thank you to @bigblues11 @ells_runs @corporatelawmom and @mustb60 who all increased their steps from week 1 to keep the total higher.

Thank you as well to all those who already registered this weeks steps. We are ready for your week 3 steps from 19th January to 25th January :smiley:

I just saw that I won last week! Wow that's awesome! I can tell you that doing work week and weekend challenges with my Fitbit friends really pushes me!

Great stepping everyone!
This discussion has been closed.