herblovinmom wrote: »
Send some rain and snow my way please. 😁 living in the desert 🌵 has it’s downfalls...
tcunbeliever wrote: »
1. Eat within cal/carb limits
2. Do scheduled strength training
3. Do 20 min cardio
4. Find some daily inspiration and share it
Yesterday was solid...I did indulge with a glass of wine, but I kept it within goal,...
vkrenz wrote: »
I too would certainly give you snow in the desert for valentine's day if I could.It is sooo cold here this morning -12 when I got up and -9 walking across the parking lot to work. That's without the wind chill. Really bad news..
Check in for Feb 13.
1. get rid of 5 lbs by 2/29. scale is frozen today
2. stay < 35 net carbs daily. well under
3. stay < 1,500 calories daily. again well under
4. intermittent fasting 16:8 every day. Another successful day
5. Plan ahead every day. Trying to plan ahead for tomorrow, hubby wants to go out fancy for Valentine's Day.
My birthday is in a couple weeks and I've asked for 2 sets of hand weights 3# & 5#. March goals will include strength training since I have not incorporated any of that yet.
Hope everyone is having a "love-ly" day!
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.