Options

Replies

• TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. 40 minute of Ring Fit Adventure on the Switch. (It was my first time doing it and it was a lot of fun)
    Intermittent fasting streak: 9 days
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: on target
    Exercise: no

Happy February!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!!

Welcome to the challenge! My name is Jessica and I am your Captain this month. @AmyG1982
    is our co-captain, jumping in when she can to help me out! So you can tag me @jwall309 or @AmyG1982 to answer any questions you have or just anything you need!

Sorry for the delay on this intro post, I was out of town for a bachelorette party over the weekend, so things were kind of on the back burner until I got back!

I have been a part of this challenge since March 2019, so this will be my 11th month of the challenge. I have lost 30 pounds and hope to lose about 20 more to get to goal weight! The past 4 months have really been a struggle of gaining and losing the same 5 pounds with no meaningful progress, so I really need to recommit to this. This month marks the 1 year milestone of starting this journey and I'd be lying if I didn't say that I wish I was closer to goal....but today is a new day and I will focus on things within my control.

You will weigh in here on your weigh in day every week, please use the following format!

Username
    Week #
    Weigh In Day:
    Previous Weight:
    Current Weight:

I know we are all human, so if something comes up and you miss your day its ok, but we need weigh ins by end of day Saturday to count towards the week. If you miss two weeks in a row, you are removed from the challenge. And remember the goal is accountability, so really strive to weigh in on the day you chose at the beginning of the challenge!

We also do an optional daily challenge, where you can check in each day about how things went. The format is:

Daily Post (Day)
    Track: Yes or no
    Calories: Under, over, or at goal
    Exercise: did you do purposeful movement
    Day: Assessment of the day, how you did, how you feel, anything you want to talk about.

This is an optional challenge, but I find it really helps keep me on track to post daily about how things are going! Also helps me reflect on emotions and stress and how that effected me day, especially as an emotional eater. It helps me with self awareness and strategizing for how to handle my emotions without food.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories (goal 1500): 1800
    Today: last day of in-laws visit
    I nearly hit goal today
    Daily Success: did some great meal/snack prep and bullet journaling
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday (Feb 03)
    Calories Tracked: Yes
    Daily Calories (goal 1200): Over (+100)
    Daily Calories Tracked Streak: 24
    Activity: 20 minute body weight workout + stretches
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 3

Thought From My Day:WE CANNOT BECOME WHAT WE WANT by REMAINING WHAT WE ARE 💔
  • jwall309
    Options
    If its not too late I'd like to remain in the challenge. January was a nightmare for me and I honestly forgot about posting here. Please include me again. I'll mark it in my calendar so I dont forget.
    @missmarcellamae
    Weight in: Saturday
    SW: 287
    CW: 285.4

Not a problem since this is the first week we can add you back in! I’ll use your current weight as your starting weight and your first weigh in will be this coming Saturday!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: none
    Day: did pretty good, definitely better than I have been but still lots of room for improvement!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: over by 100

I miscalculated the amount of calories I had remaining for dinner tonight somehow. I could have left out the tortilla chips from my taco salad but thought I had enough to accommodate them. Oh well it’s only a little over and still 400 under maintenance!
  • TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Exercise: Yes. 30 minutes of Ring Fit Adventure.
    Day: I was doing very well intermittent fasting and then today at 10am a coworker came into my office with an Air Head. Sooo ... I took it and ate it without thinking ... breaking my fast 2 hours early. Oh well, I'll start again tomorrow. Hoping to enter the 160's tomorrow as well. Fingers crossed.
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories (goal 1500): 1750 (under bc of exercise)!
    Exercise: 30 min spin class video
    Today: Everything in my freezer melted last night. That sums it up.
    Daily Success: Survival, hitting calorie goal!
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    I miscalculated the amount of calories I had remaining for dinner tonight somehow. I could have left out the tortilla chips from my taco salad but thought I had enough to accommodate them. Oh well it’s only a little over and still 400 under maintenance!

If only you could get a "refund" sometimes right?
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday (Feb 04)
    Daily Calories (goal 1200): On Target
    Daily Calories Tracked Streak: 25
    Activity: Morning 2 mile run Afternoon 1 mile walk
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 4

Thought From My Day: EAT TO LIVE don't LIVE TO EAT 💔
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Options
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: FEB Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 151.0 pounds
    Today's Weight: 152.0 pounds

I had to tweak my diet this week (prep for colonoscopy). NO nuts, seeds, whole grains, raw vegetables, fruits and vegetables that have seeds. I may not have made the best choices, but my favorites have been made off limits. Good thing this prep is only 5 days and the worst of it is less than 1 day.
  • jwall309
    Options
    Just a reminder that the challenge months don't exactly follow the calendar! So the first weigh in for Saturday folks is this coming Saturday Feb 8 , NOT Feb 1st. Sorry for the confusion!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Exercise: none
    Day: did good today. Now that I’m back at work I’m generally walking more but I definitely need to find a sustainable for me way to get some actual exercise in
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options

If only you could get a "refund" sometimes right?
    Right?! Lol
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Calories: under

Overall a good day! The last 6 weeks my house has been turned upside down with construction and disarray but I keep reminding myself that I am so lucky to have a home and be able to fix the problems that come up.
  • TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Exercise: Yes. 25 minutes HIIT elliptical. 17 minutes strength training (legs).
    Day: It was a great day.

• midsummer174627
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track: YES!
    Calories (goal 1500): 1616 (probably under maintenance?)
    Today: totally exhausting from 5:45 onward
    Daily Success: tracked! Stayed reasonably productive even though I was so tired! Nearly even hit cal goal!
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday (Feb 05)
    Daily Calories (goal 1200): On Target
    Daily Calories Tracked Streak: 26
    Activity: Body weight workout + stretching
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 5

Thought From My Day: YOU GOTTA DO THIS FOR YOU 🧡
This discussion has been closed.