Weigh in day: Sunday’s
    Pw: 191.2
    Cw: 190

Few days late 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    Username: Minion_training_program
    Week: Thursday, february week 3 (20-02-2020)
    Previous weight: 99,5 kg / 219,36 lbs
    Current weight: 99,1 kg / 218,48 lbs

Track: Yes

Calories: 2000 a day without exercise and eating back between 50-80% of my exercise

Under or over calories on weekly basis: After last weeks weigh-in for this challenge i gained, i went up all to 101 kg, been struggling all week to get my weight down again, seems i have been holding onto waterweight, so it seems, a lot. I definatly have not been over my caloriegoal for the week, only went over saturday because of my mothers birthday, but even then not so much

• Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: FEB Week 3
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 151.6 pounds
    Today's Weight: 151.2 pounds
  • mickeyspaz312020
    Options
    Name mickeyspaz312020
    Week 3
    Thursday
    Previous 220.1
    Current 216.1
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Hi Team! I am really struggling mentally this week. My mind has veered off into a bit of a dangerous territory regarding my weight loss (i.e. skipping meals, panicking about eating high calorie foods, etc) Because of that I'm not sure if I am going to weigh in this week. Sometimes the number can be detrimental to my mental health, a battle I am still currently working on.... I've been tracking sort of so far this week, started tracking most things, feeling overwhelmed, so not completely tracking everything. I am starting to get to a mental point where I've been putting my energy into this for so long (1 year) that I just wanted to eat and not worry about weighing and calculating and measuring. Its not that I even want to eat unhealthy foods, I just want to be able to stop stressing about it all. I think next month I might need a scale break and a 1-2 week diet break, but I'm undecided because that also stresses me out. So i dont know
    Have you tried just mindfully eating and not logging? You may have picked up enough good habits that you might be ok without strict logging?

That's the plan for the rest of this week, mindful eating without logging! From there I need to decide if I want to do a diet break while tracking and just eating at maintenance for two weeks or if I need a longer break from tracking.... I think I will see where I am mentally on Sunday and decide from there. Also convinced BF to start getting into exercise with me. I think putting my energy into building a good exercise habit while I take a break from eating at a deficit will help all around.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    kyoung1908 wrote: »
    Hi everyone so how was Valentine's Day?! I had no self control and ate sooo many carbs and sweets the whole weekend. The scale went up 5 pounds!! I'm back to my low carb diet and have 2 more pounds to lose to get back to my weight from last week. What are some of your food weaknesses? Mine is definitely pasta.

My weaknesses are potato chips and pizza! Although I don’t restrict what I eat, I have to be very disciplined if I decide to have those foods. I love pasta too! But 200 calories per cup is a bummer. I hope you made it back on track!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: on target
    Exercise: no

Today was a hungry day but I was disciplined.
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Yes. 22.5 minute HIIT cycling workout. 18 minutes strength training (core).
  • inessliang
    inessliang Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I was thinking if our late weigh ins effected competition means we all should weigh in on satarday morning 🤔.....anyway I am going to weigh in on satarday mornings from now on, or I will never become a winner 🦹🏻‍♀️....😂
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Username: kyoung1908
    Week # February 3
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 214 8
    Current Weight: 213.8
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982
    Week 3
    Friday weigh in
    PW 208.8
    CW 208.8
    🙄
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    inessliang wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    I was thinking if our late weigh ins effected competition means we all should weigh in on satarday morning 🤔.....anyway I am going to weigh in on satarday mornings from now on, or I will never become a winner 🦹🏻‍♀️....😂

You should definitely weigh in on whatever day works best for you! But, its less about which day of the week and more about weighing in within the week of the competition. So far, all of your weights have counted towards the competition.

So for this competition the weeks have been as follows:

Week 1: Feb 2 - Feb 8
    Week 2: Feb 9 - Feb 15
    Week 3: Feb 16 - Feb 22
    Week 4: Feb 23 - Feb 29

Last week's issue with late weigh ins was that there were weights due by Feb 15 that weren't posted until Feb 16, so the deadline to be counted was missed. Does that make sense?

Again, if its easiest for you to weigh in on Saturdays, then definitely do that. I just don't want anyone to get confused about whether their weigh-ins have been counted or not.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 176.6
    CW: 179.9
    I know what I need to do, I just need to it!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Friday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 3 hours of housework. Still a lot more cleaning to do!!
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Calories: Way over
    Exercise: None
  • inessliang
    inessliang Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Inessliang
    Week 3
    Weigh in satarday
    SW 184.3
    PW 182.3
    CW 181.4
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Crystal Essex
    Week
    Thursday
    PW 106.4
    CW 107.0

Sorry I'm a day late. This weight was yesterday (actually late Wednesday) I just didn't get a chance to post.

I saw my naturopath today and we are making major changes in my diet. I'm hoping this will help me stay more consistent as Itll also help me identify what my problem foods are. I was doing Keto, and I started in 2017 with a 20+ lb weight loss. I've had to remove some keto stables from my diet making it more hard to get the fats and I have a poor immune system so I need the antioxidants of berries and vitamin C of other fruits. I'm switching to Paleo and may do the Autoimmune Protocol. Anyone on this now and have any pointers for starting?

I'm going out if town next week and I'm going to eat like I usually eat. When I get back my self acclaimed chef friend and I are going to meal plan, shop, and prep together. I'll have to make modifications of course, but atleast I'll have some support. She already is a boss at prepping.

Sorry I've been distant from the group. I've been just coming and weighing in the past few weeks. I've been fighting some health things and got a little overwhelmed with it all. I needed a break from having to make sure everything was logged over my few apps. I'm cycle tracking as well as supplement tracking. Hoping after next week to get back to daily tracking.

💗
  • vjpaddy
    vjpaddy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Right peoples. Sub 100 kilos for the first time in a decade. Not possible without all the motivation here.

Let’s rock.

vjpaddy
    February week 3
    Weigh day Saturday
    *Previous weight: 220.8
    Current weight: 218.7
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 3 of February)
    PW = 138.23 lb