Ended the month on a bad day.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in mon 3/30
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes

Ended up eating a lot. Stressors from things with my dads estate And then my husband getting annoyed because I was getting upset with how things are going with that.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    So my husband bailed on me already. He had me look up different exercises we could do at home, and yesterday I did mine he didn’t do his. Then this morning I asked him if he wanted to go on our walk. But again he declined. So instead I went for a run. Well a jog. Alright a slow jog. Alright I was going in reverse. Lol. Not really but at times it felt like that. Anyway. First run in quite a few weeks Felt good. Did 3 miles. Woohoo.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    So my husband bailed on me already. He had me look up different exercises we could do at home, and yesterday I did mine he didn’t do his. Then this morning I asked him if he wanted to go on our walk. But again he declined. So instead I went for a run. Well a jog. Alright a slow jog. Alright I was going in reverse. Lol. Not really but at times it felt like that. Anyway. First run in quite a few weeks Felt good. Did 3 miles. Woohoo.

Good for you! Sometimes it can be hard to get the motivation when you normally work out with someone. You got this! 🚶‍♀️
  • Jen_967
    Options
    I’m so stressed out with all this virus stuff. Trying to find what you need in store and I just find myself snacking a lot in the last few days. I have to be stronger and not be tempted to snack so much.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday March 31

Track Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Calories Yes
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @Jen_967 Me, too! A PE coach at one of my schools reminded us to take care of ourselves so we don't gain the "Quarantine 15." I'm already half way there! I'm really trying to rein in my eating this week!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Ok so I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue but when I log in on my phone and log in on my iPad I see different posts. Not sure how that’s happening but if you see double posts from me sorry.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Anyway hubby came walking with me today. Yay
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

• Jen_967
    Options
    Ok so I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue but when I log in on my phone and log in on my iPad I see different posts. Not sure how that’s happening but if you see double posts from me sorry.

Yeah I’ve noticed that too. Weird! I don’t know what’s going on.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday 4/1
    Track Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes

Daily post Wednesday 3/31
    Track Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Track ✔
    Exercise ✔
    Calories ✔

Hubby actually came on a hike with us today, 🐕🐕. Was very nice.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    The March thread for The Slimsons is now closed.

Please post any discussion and weigh in information to the April thread.

Competitors rolled over to April are:

WEEK 4 ~ APRIL RESULTS

GRANDE FINALE ~ APRIL'S BIGGEST LOSER
This discussion has been closed.