Options

Replies

• graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Last call for the last Sunday weigh-in!

@graceojo999

I hope everything is going OK - don't worry if your weigh-in is late. We're just looking forward to hearing from you :heart:

Thanks a lot..my weight stayed the same at 182.9

Stressful week and lots of eating
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,120 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Today is my one year weight loss-iversary.

365 days ago I downloaded this app, and I was 79.8 lbs heavier (which I will be rounding to 80 because my starting weight was a guess anyway.)

That's a solid 1.5 lbs per week.

It's slow but it works.

You are a champion! 1.5 per week on average is excellent, in my books. We love the tortoise! Pronounce it "tor-twahze" and wear a tiara today!
  • jugar
    Options
    YIKES! I'm late with the MONDAY heads-up notice!

Due today:
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @reflectionofme
    @Juliemargaretkim

We have not seen @reflectionofme and @juliemargaretkim for a while! I hope you're both ok. Let me know if you want to take a break, or if you're moving on, or coming back, ok?
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Today is my one year weight loss-iversary.

365 days ago I downloaded this app, and I was 79.8 lbs heavier (which I will be rounding to 80 because my starting weight was a guess anyway.)

That's a solid 1.5 lbs per week.

It's slow but it works.

Woot woot @Terytha !!! That's wonderful. You have definitely inspired me!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    @Terytha Congrats on your one year anniversary and your inspirational progress! You have done it the right way and have had awesome results! Can't wait to see what next year holds for you!

@Gidgitgoescrazy Nice loss! You are on fire lately 🔥
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new "premium" version of Fitbit? They have some way cool challenges on there, like Get Fit Bingo. You have to work HARD to get a tile to turn. I just signed up for their 90-day free trial period, and I'm loving it! (I've had a Fitbit watch for the past 3 or 4 years now.) You have to have a Fitbit or smartwatch or a mobile watch to participate. We could have up to 30 people on a challenge!

OK gotta go get a workout in. I'm determined to turn a tile by tomorrow night! I gotta beat @micki48! LOL

@evangsimmons170 Thanks for the steps. LOL I want you to try and beat me!! Thank you so much for inviting me over and over to the challenges. It has been a great motivator and fun to watch the progress of everyone on the team over the week or weekend. You are right!! It takes a LOT of work to get those tiles in BINGO flipped. We need to see if we can get some other teammates here to join us. Still trying to find you @YinxFed. Anyone else here use FitBit? Join us on a challenge. It's so easy. You don't even have to post your steps. It syncs all by itself.

Have a wonderfully active day everyone! Hugs and positive vibes being sent.
  • micki48
    Options
    Steph1498 wrote: »
    @micki48 Could you update the steps with these dates/steps? Somehow I didn’t get these posted 🤷🏼‍♀️ my half marathon training running is paying off. Sadly I Think the race in May might get cancelled. I sure hope not. I’m getting ready anyways.
    3/13: 15,459
    3/14: 14,793

Done!! Thanks for the update. Those are great numbers. You would have had 2nd place. Hugs and keep those steps up, marathon or no marathon. Actually, come to think of it, we are all kind of doing a marathon now, aren't we? Stronger by the day. <3
  • micki48
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @Terytha CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE YEAR!!!! You have made amazing progress and have been so inspiring to us all. I, for one, do not think 1.5 pounds a week is slow!!!! I think it's amazing!!!!!!! You have not only lost (ahem, gotten rid of...you won't be finding it again) 80 pounds, I have seen your mindset change. You were resistant to healthier eating and gym exercise and loved your sweet treats. Now, I have seen you make fantastically healthy meals, your commitment to your gym workouts and trials and tribulations with your trainer have been inspiring, and you have limited your sweet treat calories each day. Girlfriend, you are inspiring and amazing to us all. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Keep it up. Like @conleywoods said, Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you. <3
  • micki48
    Options
    Are four posts in a row too many? *Asking for a friend ;) lol
    Week 3 Step Team Result

Total Team Steps 476,273

And the winners are...

1st - @Shexio 86,466
    2nd - @Steph1498 79,740
    3rd - Micki48 78,983

Great stepping everyone! And huge KUDOS to the team for getting ALL your steps in. YAY YAY YAY! <3:)B)
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Username: reflectionofme
    Weigh in day: Monday

PW: 121.4
    CW: 122.8
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the new "premium" version of Fitbit? They have some way cool challenges on there, like Get Fit Bingo. You have to work HARD to get a tile to turn. I just signed up for their 90-day free trial period, and I'm loving it! (I've had a Fitbit watch for the past 3 or 4 years now.) You have to have a Fitbit or smartwatch or a mobile watch to participate. We could have up to 30 people on a challenge!

OK gotta go get a workout in. I'm determined to turn a tile by tomorrow night! I gotta beat @micki48! LOL

@evangsimmons170 Thanks for the steps. LOL I want you to try and beat me!! Thank you so much for inviting me over and over to the challenges. It has been a great motivator and fun to watch the progress of everyone on the team over the week or weekend. You are right!! It takes a LOT of work to get those tiles in BINGO flipped. We need to see if we can get some other teammates here to join us. Still trying to find you @YinxFed. Anyone else here use FitBit? Join us on a challenge. It's so easy. You don't even have to post your steps. It syncs all by itself.

Have a wonderfully active day everyone! Hugs and positive vibes being sent.

@micki48 It sounds like you just threw down the gauntlet and challenged me! BRRRRING IT, sistah! Lolol
  • jugar
    Options
    Oh dear - you guys are making me actually consider getting a Fitbit! @evangsimmons170 and @micki48 - it sounds like fun.
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Oh dear - you guys are making me actually consider getting a Fitbit! @evangsimmons170 and @micki48 - it sounds like fun.

It is fun and intense! Love it!
  • micki48
    Options
    @micki48 It sounds like you just threw down the gauntlet and challenged me! BRRRRING IT, sistah! Lolol

@evangsimmons170 🤣😂🤣👆🏻👟👟
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @micki48 , Hi Michelle, do I need to sign up for April registration or do I automatically get rolled into the April group. I'll have to investigate my fitbit more to see about joining a challenge with you and evang. : )
  • micki48
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: »
    @micki48 , Hi Michelle, do I need to sign up for April registration or do I automatically get rolled into the April group. I'll have to investigate my fitbit more to see about joining a challenge with you and evang. : )

@eggfreak You do not have to reregister for April. You will automatically be enrolled and your last March weigh in will be your April starting weight. If you are interested in joining the team step challenge for April, let me know.

Yes, join us on Fitbit. It is so motivating. I believe I am M. Larson. @evangsimmons170 and I found each other, but I haven’t found Yinka yet. Don’t quite understand why Fitbit always tells me they can’t locate a person even when they are there?
This discussion has been closed.