SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - March 2020

Options

Replies

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    In a week where coronavirus sent my working world into chaos and too many hours were spent sat at my desk the steps were always going to take a hit..... next week, well... if staying at home is enforced, I'm screwed!

Stay safe everyone ❤🙃

j3boy2sj1was.jpg
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Steps

3/8 - 6,476
    3/9 - 4,271
    3/10 - 3,051
    3/11 - 5,767
    3/12 - 5,093
    3/13 - 5,203
    3/14 - 2,847
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I'm exhausted from all this covid19

Agree. Very stressful days ahead.
  • mustb60
    Options
    Steps today:
  • suzyjmcd2
    suzyjmcd2 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I've been planted in front of my tv and computer over this virus for the last few days.... not many steps since Wednesday....

Sun. 3/8 13,809
    Mon. 3/9 15,557
    Tues. 3/10 14,431
    Wed. 3/11 12,545
    Thurs. 3/12 7,952
    Fri. 3/13 6,749
    Sat. 3/14 7,216
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Working on my meal prepping that might change soon. Ohio schools are closed a minimum of 3 weeks. As of tonight, bars and restaurant's Are closed except carry out.
    28268dqt4b13.jpg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    NEWS FLASH: Something new in the spreadsheets!

You may notice that there is a new section on the spreadsheets - "Weeks in the Green".

This section will automatically track how many weeks a team member is "in the green" or loses weight - any amount. We are going to give this a try to help recognize the people who might be losing small amounts and never hit the winners list. They might lose small amounts, but they do it week after week - or at least more weeks than not.

Have a look - every week with a loss gets 1 point. At the end of March, we'll publish a list of those with a 3 or a 4 points along with all the other winners. Let's start to recognize the slow but steady people! I hope this will encourage fewer instances of someone losing a huge amount one week, and then bouncing back over the next week or two and becoming discouraged.

Please let me know if you see an problems, inaccuracies, or if you have ideas on other ways we might do this. Thanks!!

You can check it out at
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15kaVbWehvGJ6Dt8YBo1LxzUQxd4W-XEyKaOixJpU-OQ/edit?usp=sharing
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @jugar love this.... I'd love to be a little and often person instead of a yoyoer! My mentions as a bug loser often feel unjustified as it comes after a week or several gaining!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! B)

lvg6um24o1v7.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Sunday prep.... got to make something for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow
    kjr3yy2dgowq.jpeg
    keze2yve46kn.jpeg
    r7l1ltu6tluw.jpeg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I'm exhausted from all this covid19

I agree....😞
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    3/8
    3/9
    3/10
    3/11
    3/12
    3/13
    3/14
  • suzyjmcd2
    suzyjmcd2 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

You may notice that there is a new section on the spreadsheets - "Weeks in the Green".

This section will automatically track how many weeks a team member is "in the green" or loses weight - any amount. We are going to give this a try to help recognize the people who might be losing small amounts and never hit the winners list. They might lose small amounts, but they do it week after week - or at least more weeks than not.

Have a look - every week with a loss gets 1 point. At the end of March, we'll publish a list of those with a 3 or a 4 points along with all the other winners. Let's start to recognize the slow but steady people! I hope this will encourage fewer instances of someone losing a huge amount one week, and then bouncing back over the next week or two and becoming discouraged.

Please let me know if you see an problems, inaccuracies, or if you have ideas on other ways we might do this. Thanks!!

You can check it out at
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15kaVbWehvGJ6Dt8YBo1LxzUQxd4W-XEyKaOixJpU-OQ/edit?usp=sharing

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I am a "small loser," never losing a big amount at once.... so I appreciate the little cheer for the slow and steady losers!
  • mustb60
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

You can check it out at

Really appreciate this move. It will help us see the pattern of our weight loss journey.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I will start the cope...

I am working from my office today. Traffic was SUPER light. I came in 2.5 hours later than normal and traffic at 'rush hour' was lighter than a normal 5:30 am. I have a closed sign on our door, but my office is the front office and in a 1 story building. I have all lights off and blinds drawn. I don't want people coming in.

Before I left my home, I watched an interview of Donovan Mitchell, NBA Utah Jazz player. He is positive but not had a single symptom. THIS is what scares me - asymptomatic carriers infecting others. Mitchell is self quarantining.

Stay safe and healthy, my friends!

Edited to add spoiler - I added the odd looking #s on the spreadsheet this am - this is why it looks different.
    o1z1i33lns9a.jpeg
    uqaormdocnlv.jpeg
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Guitargirl55
    PW:137.8
    CW: 139

Well my gym just closed, which is probably the right move, but working out just got a lot more difficult.

In spite of that, I am starting fresh this week! I’m jumping all in. I really really do not want to go any further in the wrong direction.
This discussion has been closed.