CALORIES: Under/Under/Over goal, but under with exercise
    STEPS: Under/Under/ Minimum met
    WATER: Yes/not sure, really didn't keep track/ No
    AF: 15 days strong
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Monday Status:
    Working from the office. We were told if you have a laptop work from home; there are 3 of us that sit together in a cluster and we dont have laptops although this all could change by the end of the day....we shall see...
    Workouts: I have several DVDs at home and will be utilizing those along w/YouTube, weather is not very warm yet in WI and getting rain/snow by end of week....
    Stay safe and healthy!!
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Last weeks Step count;

8th Mar -14,532
    9th Mar -12,254
    10th Mar -12,166
    11th Mar -13,948
    12th Mar -14,460
    13th Mar -10,539
    14th Mar -6,272
  • kmargut
    kmargut Posts: 34 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    On my drive home from the airport...can't wait to see my dogs! I work retail, no work for atleast 2 weeks. I am blessed to work for a company that always pays its employees for unplanned closures! Going to prioritize walking and hiking over this time. No gym and no work(usually have 6000+ steps there) is going to be hard to combat, but I am up for the challenge. What is everyone doing to keep moving?
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    kmargut wrote: »
    What is everyone doing to keep moving?

Here in Australia we haven't got to that stage yet, they've only just brought in a ban for events of over 500 people, but everyone is still working and going to school (except, yeah, people who have been overseas have to self-isolate for 14 days). Personally, I think our political leaders are dragging their feet and should learn from other countries, and put in preemptive measures rather than waiting for it to get really bad.

Anyhoo...

I do 'Yoga With Adrienne' (free on YouTube) and use the '7 minute workout' app from Johnson and Johnson (I do the 'beginner' level 3 times in a row, plus warm up and cool down, for a total 30 mins) at home. No special equipment needed. I also run, though that might not be helpful if people are in self-isolation.

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Monday Accountability Recap

CALORIES: Way under....
    STEPS: Under
    WATER: Yes
    AF: 16
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Iamworthy14
    Monday
    PW 162.00
    CW 162.5

• TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Many things are changing and many things will change in the current climate. Things will be tougher than normal which you may consider a sacrifice on your part. We are being asked to be sensible, look after each other and tough it out for a period of time. All for what? Well, so a few million people across the globe don't die - kind of worth it. I expect my situation to get a lot tougher as I work in travel, it won't change the fact I have an amazing family, great friends and reasonably good health. I'm going to stick with those things whatever else changes and make the most of what we do have. It really is, could be, and has been, a lot worse for many so keep smiling people! At the very least it makes others wonder what you've been up to! 😊
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    You've got this @TwinMomma2019 so have a weigh in today and see what progress you can make by Saturday

exercise.png
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    ctreq0a20mll.gif
    Hi everyone! We started a F2F community thread where anyone can post their tips and online resources for staying motivated and healthy during this difficult time. I amassed everything I could pull from our team WNM thread. Please feel free at any time! Let’s stay motivated and support one another!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10789350/support-tips-and-online-resources-for-our-f2f-community#latest
This discussion has been closed.