Lauren's (OMAD) one meal a day journey

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    That pizza sounds awesome!!! For the record, it's NOT pizza without cheese LMAO!!! :D

Can't wait to see your first weigh in progress!!!! The first one is always bigger and motivational!!!! Great work and love the quote :)
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Loxxia_Xenalia Posts: 99 Member
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    It is not only motivational but oh so true. Thanks for posting, I will be heeding its wisdom.

It really is 😊, always helps me , but if it's helping other people with there progress too I'll continue to post daily motivational quotes 😄
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    That pizza sounds awesome!!! For the record, it's NOT pizza without cheese LMAO!!! :D

Can't wait to see your first weigh in progress!!!! The first one is always bigger and motivational!!!! Great work and love the quote :)

It really was tasty , might have to make it again sometime but as a sub which is on a baguette or toast 🤗, that is very true the cheese was definitely the best bit 😄. I can't wait fingers crossed it's gone down even if it's half a pound loss I'll be happy 😃, yha and it means I'm doing something right , I didn't have any cravings today and felt much better , more calm, relaxed and no binges which I'm happy about :') thank you sooooo much 😊, the quotes do help me in my times of need , but if there helping others too, then I'm pleased 😁

I forgot to upload meal picture again, I keep forgetting , but I had a beautiful steak pie , and mashed potatoes , and green beans, carrots was really filling as well 😄😆😄
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    vul5fcykwqpl.png

Just know your allowed to feel all these emotions and it's all going to be okay, and it's okay not to be okay sometimes :') hope everyone is staying safe and wishing you all are in perfect health ❤❤❤❤
  • mistymeadows2005
    That was a very sweet, thoughtful post - thanks Lauren!!! I'm sure MANY MANY people are feeling most if not all of these <3 Stay safe and know we're here for you!!!
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    That was a very sweet, thoughtful post - thanks Lauren!!! I'm sure MANY MANY people are feeling most if not all of these <3 Stay safe and know we're here for you!!!

Your welcome :') I'm sure they are , the world needs to come together at times like these , thank you soooo much 😄😄😄, stay safe and always here to help in anyway I can ❤
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Today's update ,,,, so I had takeaway last night I didn't finish it all because it comes in big portions had garlic bread, a bit of kebab with garlic yogurt and chilli sauce, chips which were over seasoned yucky :( and onion rings , wasn't the best meal but I ate most of it :)

This morning I woke up with blurry vision and a terrible headache and even though I haven't binged I've had a yoghurt, chocolate bar and crisp sandwich , I feel a bit better now and full so I might just fast for the rest of the day to keep me on track 😂, think I just need sugar in my system especially with me being anaemic as well, health comes first so that's why I decided to eat during the day and it certainly helped 😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    e5wfjjp32n7b.png
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Hi, Lauren! Welcome!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Hope you are A-OK <3
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Thank you sooooo much :')
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Hope you are A-OK <3

Thank youuuu 😄, I am feeling much better this morning , just had a regular eating day yesterday which may affect my weigh in today but I'm just glad I feel better and positive and can get right back on with one meal a day . 😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Today's update ,,,, I can't even tell you all what I ate yesterday because I just had a normal eating day , but I am feeling much better today and sticking to my one meal a day 🤗 I am going to start taking pictures of my meals from today , I keep forgetting to do it as I'm just hungry by the time my meal comes and don't realise until half way through eating my meal 😂😂😂
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    v9irww5ip1z7.png

Remember that's its okay to feel feelings and emotions and that it doesn't last forever 💜💜💜💜

• Loxxia_Xenalia
    biengb7g7mry.png

My weekly weigh in ,,,, I started at 122.8 pounds and now I'm at 120.6 pounds ,,,, I'm nearly in the 120's I'm sooooo happy especially with me eating so badly yesterday that's a total loss of - 2.2 pounds,,,, I couldn't of done it without your kind words , support, encouragement and tips so thank youuu ❤
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE WORK BABE!!! Told ya! The first week is always fun <3 ESPECIALLY since you're only trying to lose like 10-15 lbs, 2 pounds in one week is a big chunk :grin:

2 great things here -
    1. You've now already seen that a little blip won't hurt your progress
    2. You've now seen that you really can eat whatever you WANT for your OMAD and it won't affect it if you stick to the basics!

Keep up the great work! Don't be surprised if your losses slow down SIGNIFICANTLY!!! That's normal :) A half a pound or a pound a week at your weight is STELLAR :)

• Loxxia_Xenalia
    NICE WORK BABE!!! Told ya! The first week is always fun <3 ESPECIALLY since you're only trying to lose like 10-15 lbs, 2 pounds in one week is a big chunk :grin:

2 great things here -
    1. You've now already seen that a little blip won't hurt your progress
    2. You've now seen that you really can eat whatever you WANT for your OMAD and it won't affect it if you stick to the basics!

Keep up the great work! Don't be surprised if your losses slow down SIGNIFICANTLY!!! That's normal :) A half a pound or a pound a week at your weight is STELLAR :)

Thank you soooo much ❤,,,, it really was wasn't expecting it after just eating all day yesterday, so it was a lovely surprise, yha I've only got ten pounds until I reach my target goal then I can start maintaining 😀, yha that's true if I mess up one day , I start afresh the next day and continue with plan , yha I feel like my body is finally starting to get used to it as I don't feel hungry during the day and when I do , I drink my water then I feel fine , probably been the easiest way to lose weight and still eat some chocolate 😂, thank youuu soooo much 💜, I couldn't of done it without you and all the lovely people on here that has inspired me to keep going , your all amazing 😊, yha I always hear the smaller you weigh the harder it is to lose , so I'm guessing these last few pounds will be vanity pounds , I'd be happy with half a pound a week or even if I don't lose on some weeks because i know how hard it can be sometimes 😄
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are doing great! And I agree 100% with Steph above. <3
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    y16a3mr9troa.jpg

My meal for today was chicken and chips with HP brown sauce 😂 it was soooo nice and filling :')
  • mistymeadows2005
    H'what is HP brown sauce? I can't decide if I think it's like Asian brown sauce or southern gravy! :D