Lauren's (OMAD) one meal a day journey

Options

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    We go crazy over curry... :lol: Love thai green curry, malaysian yellow curry, briyani, rogan josh, vindaloo, korma, tikka masala, butter chicken, etc, etc, etc. :lol:
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Loxxia_Xenalia Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    We go crazy over curry... :lol: Love thai green curry, malaysian yellow curry, briyani, rogan josh, vindaloo, korma, tikka masala, butter chicken, etc, etc, etc. :lol:

I love me a good curry πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜ , wow that sounds amazing my favorites are madras curry and Thai green curry 😊
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats a good curryβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ₯˜
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Nothing beats a good curryβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ₯˜

That is very true 😊❀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    edited April 2020
    Options
    ewh5bx9vjl3n.png

πŸ’š Remember to always take time to yourself and rest up when things get too tough πŸ’š
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I love all things curry too --except the lamb not a lamb fan at all....but the chicken or veggies amazing.......
    love you inspiring image <3
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I love all things curry too --except the lamb not a lamb fan at all....but the chicken or veggies amazing.......
    love you inspiring image <3

Curry is one of the best meals out there 😊 , I've never had a lamb one , I think l just love the chicken ones as that's what I always seem to get, your type of curry sounds amazing :) have any of you ever tried a curry put into a wrap or made a curry with noodles instead of rice it tastes soooo good πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ , thank youuu I liked the cute avocados πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Donna, we may have to re-evaluate our friendship if you don't like lamb :expressionless::D

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CURRY!!!! Never met a curry I didn't like!!!

Lauren - thanks for posting that, I'm a big proponent of that, and I just sent it to Ced because he needs that reminder BIG TIME!!!
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Donna, we may have to re-evaluate our friendship if you don't like lamb :expressionless::D

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CURRY!!!! Never met a curry I didn't like!!!

Lauren - thanks for posting that, I'm a big proponent of that, and I just sent it to Ced because he needs that reminder BIG TIME!!!

Haha lol 😊 , curry is the best , πŸ˜„ , your most welcome anything to help inspire and motivate others :)❀
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Yeah the lamb is a no go for me nice to meet you :):p my hubs and oldest love it though.....just not for me.....
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I've never had lamb or curry and guess what? I still haven't tried avocado :D
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options

I've never had lamb curry haha lol :') I love chicken , I haven't tried avacodo either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

I've never had lamb curry haha lol :') I love chicken , I haven't tried avacodo either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Brenda and Lauren *sigh* - ok, you GOTTA try the avos!!! They're like a dollar and worst that happens is you hate them LMAOOOOOOOOOO - or try guacamole as an intro to avocados!!! Lamb curry is amazing and y'all should both try it. I'm a HUGE fan of goat curry too!
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    s3lgsj6w10ci.jpg

All this talking of curry has made me want it ,,,, so tonight's meal is chicken curry and chips πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜Š
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    NOM NOM NOM I wish I had money to do takeout right now, because some curry sounds SO GOOD, and I suck at making it at home - I'm just not good at balancing Asian flavors properly!!!
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options

Brenda and Lauren *sigh* - ok, you GOTTA try the avos!!! They're like a dollar and worst that happens is you hate them LMAOOOOOOOOOO - or try guacamole as an intro to avocados!!! Lamb curry is amazing and y'all should both try it. I'm a HUGE fan of goat curry too!

Haha lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ , I know I've always wanted to try avocados with egg and toasted bread ,,,, lamb curry sure does sound nice πŸ˜„ ,,,, I've never had goat curry but I shall give it a taste sounds delicious 😊😊😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    NOM NOM NOM I wish I had money to do takeout right now, because some curry sounds SO GOOD, and I suck at making it at home - I'm just not good at balancing Asian flavors properly!!!

Haha lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ,,,, ohhhh noooo, hopefully you'll be able to get a takeout soon and treat yourself . I don't have curry that much so it was really nice but super filling ,,,, made some homemade spring rolls to go with it on a side as well ,,,, the curry wasn't homemade so I agree I'm such a bad cook , I really enjoy baking 😊
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    Options

Haha lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ,,,, ohhhh noooo, hopefully you'll be able to get a takeout soon and treat yourself . I don't have curry that much so it was really nice but super filling ,,,, made some homemade spring rolls to go with it on a side as well ,,,, the curry wasn't homemade so I agree I'm such a bad cook , I really enjoy baking 😊

UGH Baking is even WORSE!!! It requires all sortsa measuring and weighing, blech - I wanna be able to shake some of this and some of that until the souls of my ancestors whisper "that's good" in my heart <3:kissing_heart: I COULD do takeout, but I'm trying to budget because our business is really getting hit hard, and takes time to rebound...we'll make it through though ;)

Tell me about these homemade spring rolls......
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options

I buy the avocado mash from Walmart and love it. I don't or can't seem to get the hang of Avocados themself because when I buy them they are always too hard or I wait and they are overripe so I buy the avocado mash. I add it to my salads, spread it on bread, or use it as a dip and I love it.

i3znkdcdnko9.png

I too love all the curries...Chicken, shrimp, goat, lamb. Has anyone tried beef curry? One of my friends is supposed to be making me some and I am excited to try it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    OHhhhhhhh that's a great idea Tracey!!! And I already buy the lil individual guacs because they last so much longer!!! Beef curry is great!!! It doesn't taste much diff than like a goat, but just a lil less gamey - DELISH though!!!