Lauren's (OMAD) one meal a day journey

Options

Replies

• Loxxia_Xenalia
    Loxxia_Xenalia Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    NOM NOM NOM I wish I had money to do takeout right now, because some curry sounds SO GOOD, and I suck at making it at home - I'm just not good at balancing Asian flavors properly!!!

Haha lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ,,,, ohhhh noooo, hopefully you'll be able to get a takeout soon and treat yourself . I don't have curry that much so it was really nice but super filling ,,,, made some homemade spring rolls to go with it on a side as well ,,,, the curry wasn't homemade so I agree I'm such a bad cook , I really enjoy baking 😊

UGH Baking is even WORSE!!! It requires all sortsa measuring and weighing, blech - I wanna be able to shake some of this and some of that until the souls of my ancestors whisper "that's good" in my heart <3:kissing_heart: I COULD do takeout, but I'm trying to budget because our business is really getting hit hard, and takes time to rebound...we'll make it through though ;)

Tell me about these homemade spring rolls......

Haha lol :') I love baking , I do understand about all the measuring and weighing but I have such a sweet tooth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ,,,, one thing I don't do on this one meal a day is count calories It gives me a bit of a headache with planning what I have to eat , I just do a good portion size and hope for the best 😊😊😊 ,,,, I do understand why other people count calories though ,,,, ohhhhh nooooooo I'm sorry to hear that πŸ˜₯ , hopefully you make it though , these are sure hard times but it's good that your staying positive 😊😊😊 ,,,, I'll put the recipe up later for you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    I've never had lamb or curry and guess what? I still haven't tried avocado :D

I've never had lamb curry haha lol :') I love chicken , I haven't tried avacodo either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Brenda and Lauren *sigh* - ok, you GOTTA try the avos!!! They're like a dollar and worst that happens is you hate them LMAOOOOOOOOOO - or try guacamole as an intro to avocados!!! Lamb curry is amazing and y'all should both try it. I'm a HUGE fan of goat curry too!

I buy the avocado mash from Walmart and love it. I don't or can't seem to get the hang of Avocados themself because when I buy them they are always too hard or I wait and they are overripe so I buy the avocado mash. I add it to my salads, spread it on bread, or use it as a dip and I love it.

i3znkdcdnko9.png

I too love all the curries...Chicken, shrimp, goat, lamb. Has anyone tried beef curry? One of my friends is supposed to be making me some and I am excited to try it.

That's brilliant especially because it saves you from cutting it all up and everything ,,,, would be amazing as a dip I might try it 😊😊😊

I've tried beef curry and it is absolutely amazing especially with the spicy flavours too ,,,, I'm sure you'll love it and enjoy πŸ˜„
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    1hpu0iro9oid.png
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Today's update - I have been really busy this weekend so I haven't been on as much ,,,, on Saturday I had chicken burgers with lettuce and mayo and chips ,,,, on Sunday I had a lovely Caribbean meal and it was lovely I had rice and chicken with jerk sauce and I also had a slice of chocolate cake ,,,, today is weigh in day so I'll update you all on that later on ,,,, hope your all well πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    gbqhquqb2eyk.png

You deserve to blossom and grow , to heal and flourish πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Glad you are doing well....hope you have a great week <3 the motivation!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Your meals sounds delicious 🀀🀀🀀 Good luck with your weigh-in πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ€ž
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Glad you are doing well....hope you have a great week <3 the motivation!

Thank youuu πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜Š ,,,, you too hope your journey is going down well ,,,, ❀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Your meals sounds delicious 🀀🀀🀀 Good luck with your weigh-in πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ€ž

It really was πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜Š ,,,, Thank youuu fingers crossed ,,,, ❀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    nej3v5ln92rn.jpg
    7k2tjag2w5kj.jpg

My weigh in update - Last weeks weigh in at 120.6 pounds vs this weeks weigh in at 118.6 pounds ,,,, that's a total loss of -2 pounds ,,,, I'm super happy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! That's amazing!!!! 2 pounds a week at your weight is freaking PHENOMENAL!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss!! I agree with Steph, truly phenomenal.
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! That's amazing!!!! 2 pounds a week at your weight is freaking PHENOMENAL!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Haha lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ,,,, Thank youuu soooo much ,,,, I wouldn't be able to do it without all the help and support as that gives me the motivation to keep going so thanks everyone β€πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options

Thank youuu soooo much β€πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ ,,,, hope your journey is going well πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜Š ,,,, and how did you find your beef curry?
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options

Thank youuu soooo much β€πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ ,,,, hope your journey is going well πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜Š ,,,, and how did you find your beef curry?

Ohhhh yeah, I wanna know the verdict too *eats popcorn*
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Super awesome on the weight loss!! Way to go!!! <3
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Super awesome on the weight loss!! Way to go!!! <3

Thank youuu soooo much ❀
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Wow..congrats!!! Amazing job! Keep up the good work! :)
    I am trying so hard to get back down to 52kg and am failing daily :(
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Wow..congrats!!! Amazing job! Keep up the good work! :)
    I am trying so hard to get back down to 52kg and am failing daily :(

Thank you sooooo much :') ❀ ,,,, yha I'm really happy with it so far,,,, you can do it what I do is every day except Wednesday I do my one meal a day ,,,, and do an hour workout every day ,,,, on that Wednesday I just change things up eat all day (could call it a cheat day) and I just relax with it takes all the stress away and I find myself not worrying about anything ,,,, it helps a lot 😊😊😊 ,,,, I'm sure you'll be able to do it , if you did it once you can certainly do it again but if you need any help or support I'm always here ,,,, as everyone else is on here πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Today's update - so on Monday I had sausages, eggs, and chips was really yummy ,,,, on Tuesday I had lasagne and roast potatoes obviously needed my cheese fix lol ,,,, need to start taking meal pictures again ,,,, I keep forgetting ,,,, today I'm going to eat eat eat ,,,, or try too really I'm using it as a day where I can just destress and relax 😊😊😊 hope your all doing well and staying safe ❀❀❀