Lauren's (OMAD) one meal a day journey

Options

Replies

• Loxxia_Xenalia
    Loxxia_Xenalia Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    H'what is HP brown sauce? I can't decide if I think it's like Asian brown sauce or southern gravy! :D

It's like tomato ketchup , but brown 😁, where are you from? Because I think certain foods and drinks might be different as I'm from the UK :')
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    You are doing great! And I agree 100% with Steph above. <3

Thank youuu soooo much , it's been a good day πŸ’›
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    I'm from the US - Southeast Michigan to be specific (the mitten looking state! :grin: ) - BUT most of my fam is from the southern US so I've got most foods from here covered but EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE y'all throw something new at me, so i never know :D

FUN FACT - Ketchup is one of the very few foods I don't like!!! :D Not that I hate it or anything, just HARD pass if it's on something LOL
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    I'm from the US - Southeast Michigan to be specific (the mitten looking state! :grin: ) - BUT most of my fam is from the southern US so I've got most foods from here covered but EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE y'all throw something new at me, so i never know :D

FUN FACT - Ketchup is one of the very few foods I don't like!!! :D Not that I hate it or anything, just HARD pass if it's on something LOL

Awwwh cool I've always wanted to go to America, I know the size of the food over there is massive 😊, I used to watch man vs food ,,,, that's good that you know most foods , I don't know that many American foods/restaurant chains except for the most popular ones πŸ˜‚ ,,,, I don't like ketchup sauce either , but the HP sauce is divine it has a spicy taste to it πŸ˜„
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    p6ot5rhr4ads.png

❀ Stay safe and take care ❀
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I LOVE spicy!!! The sweetness is why I don't like ketchup so sounds like this thing would be right up my alley!!! Man vs. Food is one of my favorite shows!!! But I promise, most of the food here isn't that big :D Although bigger than most places from what I've heard! LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I totally agree MVF is outrageous but over here portions are way too big...I am from the south and it is especially true here......The brown sauce sounds interesting i am not much for ketchup either...but sriracha oh yeah :)
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    I LOVE spicy!!! The sweetness is why I don't like ketchup so sounds like this thing would be right up my alley!!! Man vs. Food is one of my favorite shows!!! But I promise, most of the food here isn't that big :D Although bigger than most places from what I've heard! LMAO

I love spicy food :) it's my favourite ,,,, I don't know if they do it in America or not ,,,, I'll put a picture up tomorrow and show you what it looks like ,,,, if not you can always make your own spicy sauce , I think homemade sauces or dips are the best πŸ˜„ ,,,, yha I love man vs food it's soooo good, I've been watching the OMAD videos on YouTube as well and they seem to help a lot 😊 ,,,, really it's good that there not that big ,,,, although whenever I order from a takeaway I always order far more than what I can handle to eat , it doesn't go to waste but I get full up pretty quickly πŸ€— bet it's really nice over in Michigan sounds like you get lovely weather :')
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    I totally agree MVF is outrageous but over here portions are way too big...I am from the south and it is especially true here......The brown sauce sounds interesting i am not much for ketchup either...but sriracha oh yeah :)

It really is haha I do enjoy watching it though πŸ˜„ ,,,, yha I know some parts of the US do crazy portions πŸ˜‚ ,,,, I'll post a picture of the sauce up tomorrow πŸ˜€ ,,,, yha ketchup to me doesn't have much flavour in the sauce ,,,, I do enjoy mayo as well though πŸ˜‹
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Did you say HP sauce? OMG, I love HP sauce on my potatoes, bacon, burgers, chicken chops, etc etc etcπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I love spicy food too 🀀🀀🀀 Congrats on your weight loss πŸ‘
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I've been under the weather but I want to welcome you to our OMAD group Lauren :)
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Did you say HP sauce? OMG, I love HP sauce on my potatoes, bacon, burgers, chicken chops, etc etc etcπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I love spicy food too 🀀🀀🀀 Congrats on your weight loss πŸ‘

Yha it's soooo nice isn't it πŸ˜„, yha I have that or chilli sauce on near enough everything because I'm big on spice 😊, spicy is the best in my opinion , what's your favourite curry? ,,,, Thank you soooo much 😊😊😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    I've been under the weather but I want to welcome you to our OMAD group Lauren :)

Thank you soooo much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— this is a lovely community filled with lovely people ,,,, hope your feeling better soon 😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    8kf6uilg8v04.png

πŸ’–πŸ’– Tell them ,,,, or even better show them πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    AGREED!!!! <3
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    AGREED!!!! <3

❀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    y8hxb4op1vtp.jpg

HP Brown sauce πŸ˜‚ ,,,, it's British made which is why some of you haven't tasted it ,,,, but it's sooooo nice 😊
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Well now I need some sooooooooooooooooooooo...................... :D
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Well now I need some sooooooooooooooooooooo...................... :D

You might be able to buy some online :') unless they do an alternative in america
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    m2sw4xfm2oiw.jpg
    op5xv41o4sy2.jpg

Today's meal is chip sandwiches and a bowl of meatballs πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜ ,,,, I forgot to do yesterday's but I had steak pie, processed peas and mashed potatoes πŸ˜‹