• Loxxia_Xenalia
    Loxxia_Xenalia Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i9h9voldcgbb.png

Always be kind β€πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Today's update - so on Monday I had sausages, eggs, and chips was really yummy ,,,, on Tuesday I had lasagne and roast potatoes obviously needed my cheese fix lol ,,,, need to start taking meal pictures again ,,,, I keep forgetting ,,,, today I'm going to eat eat eat ,,,, or try too really I'm using it as a day where I can just destress and relax 😊😊😊 hope your all doing well and staying safe ❀❀❀

Ya know what's funny is that I pretty much eat what I want on the weekends, but I find myself not really eating until late in the day out of habit and because when I KNOW I CAN EAT, I don't really think about food that much - isn't it funny how our brains work? I definitely eat more because once I start eating it's game over, but it's so odd how ALLLLLLLLLLLLL week I'll be obsessive about food all day until my OMAD/mini fast (right now LOL) but the weekend comes when I CAN eat and I'm just like meh...I'mma think for a lil while longer what I want hahahahahaha

Have a great splurge day!!! Enjoy, beautiful <3
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Today's update - so on Monday I had sausages, eggs, and chips was really yummy ,,,, on Tuesday I had lasagne and roast potatoes obviously needed my cheese fix lol ,,,, need to start taking meal pictures again ,,,, I keep forgetting ,,,, today I'm going to eat eat eat ,,,, or try too really I'm using it as a day where I can just destress and relax 😊😊😊 hope your all doing well and staying safe ❀❀❀

Ya know what's funny is that I pretty much eat what I want on the weekends, but I find myself not really eating until late in the day out of habit and because when I KNOW I CAN EAT, I don't really think about food that much - isn't it funny how our brains work? I definitely eat more because once I start eating it's game over, but it's so odd how ALLLLLLLLLLLLL week I'll be obsessive about food all day until my OMAD/mini fast (right now LOL) but the weekend comes when I CAN eat and I'm just like meh...I'mma think for a lil while longer what I want hahahahahaha

Sometimes it's nice to treat yourself to food :') ,,,, yha that is funny ,,,, I find as well that whenever I do splurge I end up feeling full really quickly and not eating as much as I thought I could but still enjoying it ,,,, I'm just listening to my body really but not being too strict with it either ,,,, maybe by the weekend time your body is used to your OMAD/mini fasts I think it's amazing that your body doesn't need three meals a day and you can survive and feel better on the one meal a day ,,,, still people tend to tell me how silly I am because I'm skipping meals but having a normal sized meal in the afternoon with a snack and dessert still fills me up 😊😊😊😊 I also think changing it up sometimes helps a lot hence why I have my own splurge day ,,,, thank you soooo much ❀ ,,,, I'm glad to hear your journey is going well ,,,, I've been reading your journey and it is soooo inspiring you've done absolutely amazing πŸ˜„ you deserve many more splurge weekends to come .
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    Options

Sometimes it's nice to treat yourself to food :') ,,,, yha that is funny ,,,, I find as well that whenever I do splurge I end up feeling full really quickly and not eating as much as I thought I could but still enjoying it ,,,, I'm just listening to my body really but not being too strict with it either ,,,, maybe by the weekend time your body is used to your OMAD/mini fasts I think it's amazing that your body doesn't need three meals a day and you can survive and feel better on the one meal a day ,,,, still people tend to tell me how silly I am because I'm skipping meals but having a normal sized meal in the afternoon with a snack and dessert still fills me up 😊😊😊😊 I also think changing it up sometimes helps a lot hence why I have my own splurge day ,,,, thank you soooo much ❀ ,,,, I'm glad to hear your journey is going well ,,,, I've been reading your journey and it is soooo inspiring you've done absolutely amazing πŸ˜„ you deserve many more splurge weekends to come .

You're so sweet, thank you <3 I try to be as honest as HUMANLY possible in it about my struggles etc etc...it's lengthy so thanks for the dedication :D
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options

You're so sweet, thank you <3 I try to be as honest as HUMANLY possible in it about my struggles etc etc...it's lengthy so thanks for the dedication :D

Youre welcome 😊 ,,,, yha you've done absolutely amazing and should be proud ❀
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! <3 I have been horrible since covid-19 started. I can't just OMAD...whenever my kids snack, I will take a bite of this, a pinch of that and there goes my OMAD for that day :( Hopefully, I will do better next week as this Easter long weekend will be very hard for me to resist those yummy chocolates :lol:
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! <3 I have been horrible since covid-19 started. I can't just OMAD...whenever my kids snack, I will take a bite of this, a pinch of that and there goes my OMAD for that day :( Hopefully, I will do better next week as this Easter long weekend will be very hard for me to resist those yummy chocolates :lol:

It's okay no worries ,,,, hope it helps 😊 , yha I think it is quite hard when your normal routine changes I'd just try to keep yourself busy or distract yourself , I used to do that but after eating a little snack throughout the day I stopped and then continued my OMAD I then just ate my one meal a day and the snack I chose to eat earlier in the day used as my snack ,,,, I always have my meal and a snack or dessert ,,,, stops me from craving or have future binges πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ,,,, yha I love chocolate too , I'll probably eat some , you should treat yourself too and get back on it next week and if you need any help or support just know we're all in this together ❀
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I like the delay, don't deny concept. If you want the snack, eat it with your meal. You can have it, but not right now.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Nice loss!!! I had a splurge day once a week too and I really think it helped me with my weekly losses and also with my mind :) KUTGW
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    I like the delay, don't deny concept. If you want the snack, eat it with your meal. You can have it, but not right now.

I have realised this is the best approach ❀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Nice loss!!! I had a splurge day once a week too and I really think it helped me with my weekly losses and also with my mind :) KUTGW

Thank youuu ❀ ,,,, yha shouldn't be too strict all the time 😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Hello beautiful people πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„ ,,,, I have made the decision not to weigh myself tomorrow as I've had a bad week of binging due to personal reasons and a huge amount of stress and worry ,,,, going to be back on my journey tomorrow and will update the next weigh in the following Monday as normal ,,,, just gotta pick myself back up remember why I'm doing this and carry on ❀❀❀❀ ,,,, I hope your all doing well and are safe
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    bd7ndqccg94n.png

❀Take what you need❀
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Its good to listen to your body and your feelings. <3 Keep up the good work! :+1: Right now, I need "strength" to soldier on :)
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Its good to listen to your body and your feelings. <3 Keep up the good work! :+1: Right now, I need "strength" to soldier on :)

Indeed it is 😊 , thank youuu soooo much ,,,, we're all here for you ❀
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    yes, don't worry about a week. Just get back to it and you will be fine.....the stress of the covid is not helping....hugs to you <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    We all have those weeks!!! No worries, getting back on the horse is the most important part <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Just go on like the week never happened and get back on plan. You can do it!
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    yes, don't worry about a week. Just get back to it and you will be fine.....the stress of the covid is not helping....hugs to you <3

Thank youuu ,,,, indeed I've done well today so seem to be back onto it just having my meal of the day so I'm happy 😊😊😊 ,,,, yha I guess sometimes we have bad days but I'll always remember that every new day can always start afresh ,,,, hugs and I hope your well ❀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    We all have those weeks!!! No worries, getting back on the horse is the most important part <3

Indeed I just had a really bad week but I'm going strong and back on it today 😊❀