WAISTAWAYS Team Chat - April 2020

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    offitgoes wrote: »
    During the night we lost our dear little Pepper. She was our little Chihuahua. She brought much joy over the past 11 + years and will be greatly missed. I remember getting her and I was not happy because my youngest was starting school and I now had all the kids in school for the first time and my DH brings this dog home on the first day of school. It was a birthday present for our DD who wanted a dog that did not grow up. (We always had big dogs). She pretty much ended up being my dog. Today there is a hole in my heart.
    So sorry your Pepper is gone - even if they weren't what we wanted at the time, they always work their way into our hearts. It sounds like you and your family had a great time with her - and I'm sure she had a great time with you. They are clever and amusing, those little Chihuahuas. You will remember Pepper forever!
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Only one more weigh in due - @lovethyneighbor I hope you're doing OK and can get that in before the early hours of Sunday! :smiley:

• Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thanks @jugar ! Sounds like a good plan!
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @Micki48 here are my steps for the week
    Apr 25, 2020 10,586
    Apr 24, 2020 7,746
    Apr 23, 2020 17,433
    Apr 22, 2020 10,092
    Apr 21, 2020 10,574
    Apr 20, 2020 23,559
    Apr 19, 2020 13,809
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I do track steps with a Fitbit, do I just post my step goal and daily totals here?
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday, folks!

Weigh in data:

PW - 178.7
    CW - 178.5
    A miniscule loss, but a loss nonetheless and I'll take it! Next week will be better.

And yesterday's steps @micki48 were only 3711. I hope you now have them all for this week, but if not do let me know and I'll let you have the missing ones.

it's turning out to be a rather busy weekend! I am currently on the drive clearing weeds and bagging up the debris - exhausted! Going back out there after a glass of water!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Friends!
  • jugar
    Options
    Well, team - it was a tough week. We did not fare too well as a whole group (F2F put on 17 pounds this week - eeek!), but in spite of this, every team had shining leaders who were able to lose some of those pounds this week! Ours were:
    @eggfreak
    @Steph1498
    @Terytha

Rock those tiaras, you three!

As a whole, though, this was our toughest week in a long time. I think we're all feeling a bit discouraged and worn down. What would give us a boost of renewal? Let's all give it a good think - all ideas welcome!
  • jugar
    Options
    jguldi11 wrote: »
    I do track steps with a Fitbit, do I just post my step goal and daily totals here?

Yes indeed! Just post your steps here whenever it works best for you, as long as each week is all reported by end of the day Saturdays.

You can add some Fitbit friends who are on this team too. I know there are several - @micki48 , @evangsimmons170 , and I'm sure there are others. I will have one very soon too! I bought one used, and it should get here in the mail early this week. I'm looking forward to it!
  • jugar
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Today was a good day. Food went well and I have been a lot better with snacks. Not so hungry all the time. I am getting a lot more vegetables. Did my barre work out today. I'm in week 4 now and they are getting harder. Definitely earned my shower today. I am noticing a lot more strength and range of motion in my hips. I am thrilled about this.
    You are officially inspiring today! That is one great recipe - lots of vegetables, consistent workouts that are giving you those thrilling results, and snack control. I don't know about anyone else, but I needed to read this today!
    YinxFed wrote: »
    Happy Sunday, folks!
    It's turning out to be a rather busy weekend! I am currently on the drive clearing weeds and bagging up the debris - exhausted! Going back out there after a glass of water!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Friends!
    Clearing weeds and debris - an apt example of what else we can do besides elegant workouts in our favourite yoga attire! Drink that water -- don't be like my DH who moaned and groaned all night with muscle cramps because he worked too hard yesterday without drinking enough water. He never learns... The outdoor tasks are calling me today too - quick before it rains for the next few days!
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Andreabroadley
    WeighInDay: Sunday
    CW: 154.7
    PW: 155.5

Better eating this week. A little more exercise.

Have a great day!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    onrpsg7q4pov.jpg
    cxtjey180eda.png
    1el5tobaomby.png
    81asv3c0pkjb.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.41%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.19%
    3rd Downsizer 0.19%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Shrinking Assets 14.6 Lbs
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 9.1 Lbs
    3rd Downsizer 7.7 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @lindamtuck2018 2.20 %
    2nd @Emmajhare 1.65%
    3rd @Beka3695 1.56 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @lindamtuck2018 4.6 Lbs
    2nd @Beka3695 3.4 Lbs
    3rd @digger61 3.0 Lbs
    3rd @888Angie888 3.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @iamworthy14
    @ScottyTheGent
    @eggfreak
    @Steph1498
    @gwamajtw91
    @hope002
    @charlottemilton
    @davors19
    @GingerPwr

cczke6dxznl1.png

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    0v2z3uxcatat.png

Congratulations on reaching GOAL!!!

@Zumba_Luvah

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @YinxFed - gorgeous!!
  • graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    PW 189.2
    CW 188.2

Happy with my week so far.

• jugar
    Options
    YinxFed wrote: »
    mqwenbvvhhiv.jpg
    Results of my weekend staircase makeover:
    tqm4sxeq4em2.jpg
    No kidding! I love it - could you come over to Canada and do mine??? :p
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @jugar I know almond milk is healthier and I will use it shakes but I can't get used to it in coffee. Oatmilk has less sugar then cow milk so there's that.

@conleywoods Great job on week 4 of Barre! I start tomorrow. I have not been able to find 2lb dumbells, 3 is the smallest I have, but I remembered I have 2 lb wrist weights. I am excited to start.

@yinxfed - looks good!

@micki48 I hope you're having fun with your son and get out of you funk soon.

Steps
    Sun 12,607
    Mon 14,239
    Tues 6,420
    Wed 6,476
    Thurs 9,630
    Fri 8,819
    Sat 13,204
  • jugar
    Options
    Good news! @fourathomej will be back for May, AND we have 3 new members coming in:
    @SMcFall0215 @unevano and @jenohayford - welcome!
This discussion has been closed.