SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - April 2020

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    All right everyone - a new Challenge is up!
    ozw3j46nh61m.png

Let's get going on some serious and fun strategies to rock the next week or two -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10792880/april-showers-ii-swimming-to-safety#latest

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    4/12
    4/13
    4/14
    4/15
    4/16
    4/17
    4/18

Up and down, up and down....weather didn't cooperate especially Friday when it SNOWED....URGH.....
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    6x3wdm7u651i.jpeg

Closet has been tagged as to when it should fit.

2 “new” pair found and many to come soon!!!!

Yay for “new” clothes!!!!

Organised!

Yes, one of the benefits of losing the excess weight is being able to reclaim old/new clothes. A secret pleasure of life is wearing each pair until they are too baggy and you have to downsize. So satisfying :)
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is ready. Lunch is still under works
    4mmgr1i1cxok.jpg
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Luciicul
    Week 2, Monday
    PW: 146.6 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs

Week 3, Monday
    PW: 146.8 lbs
    CW: 143.5 lbs
    (Trying to maintain around 65kg /143.5 lbs, +- 1.5kg / 3.3 lbs)

Sorry I was MIA last week. Easter monday/public holiday threw me out a little, plus I put on a bit of weight despite my commitment to lose it (chocolate is my weakness! even if it's 85% dark!), and just had a bit of a low energy, low motivation, week where I let a few things slip.

On the bright side, maybe a bit of a 'holiday' from normal routine was what I needed. This week I feel extra motivated and back on top of things.

Yesterday I had an awesome run where I enjoyed it for the first time in ages, and this morning I did a double workout of HIIT & yoga. Meal plan & shopping is organised for the next two weeks in advance, I have a list of exciting new fermentation recipes to try this week, I've established germination tests on a range of seeds in my kitchen (popcorn, chia, chick peas, sesame seeds, peanuts etc) to see what I can use to sprout or grow as microgreens, and growing offcuts on my windowsill (carrot tops, lettuce, cabbage) seeing as I suck as an outdoor gardener - indoor gardening seems a lot easier without the pests to avoid!

I hope you're having a good week!
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    It's great to see that we still have some victories and motivation among us! @Beka3695, congrats on your (pants) retirement! I've got a loose pair on myself, but they were perfect for gardening. I'm looking forward to fitting in some 10's soon. The scale isn't going down, but I'm feeling a little tighter for a change. It wasn't too long ago when it felt like someone had stuffed a bunch of TP in my jeans when I wasn't looking. Um, yeah, those were my buns. I decided to throw in a "fake" bloom today, as there are a lot of cool metal flowers displayed around here as well. Everyone have a great and healthy week ahead!
    nbxxia9650kt.jpg
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    guitargirl55
    Friday
    PW: 136.8
    CW: 137.2

It is so frustrating to be going the wrong direction when I felt like I had finally sorted out how to manage the stress of being alone at home and still working out.

Hopefully it is water weight and next week is better.
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Jrortega1912
    Monday
    PW 161.5
    CW 159.5

• iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Iamworthy14
    Monday’s
    Pw 168
    CW 165.4

Well I got rid of a few of the binge pounds my goal is to stop yo yo and keep a steady weight loss going!

This week no mindless eating I did it last might after every one went to bed...realized what I was doing so next time I’m going to recognize it b4 I start.
    Happy Monday be well!❤️

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I am def in one of those moods and so ready to get back into working in the office.
    I also have an 18 year old that I am putting on Etsy in case anyone is interested. :D
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ya9pgoc16f09.jpg
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have a bottlebrush bush in my yard, a birthday present to myself last year. This is a plant I first saw in Italy, and lusted after one for 10 years. I never thought I'd have the opportunity to have one here in the US. Now that I live in SoCal, my gardening dream has come true. I miss the lilacs and peonies, but I am embracing all the new things I can grow here. I just spent 2 hours making loquat jam (again). That's another plant I found in Italy and now have in my garden. The grass isn't greener here, it just grows during winter! CA's climate is so different than WI and NY, the two other states I've lived in. Everybody try and find the unique beauty where you are in this season. Be healthy, all!
    05pd442qu5c2.jpg
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Sorry I hve been absent for the last week or so. I have some work and need to nail it. Dealing with people in the US and Australia during their working day is taking the priority and a lot of odd hours. Stay safe and keep smiling 😊
This discussion has been closed.