SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - April 2020

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,098 Member
    Options
    @hipari - could you post your weigh-in for last Sunday? Or your closest guess at what it was then? This will be your starting weight for the May challenge. Because you weigh in on Sundays, that is always the very first day of the week, so we want to be sure to have where you were one week before if we can! Thanks --
  • suzyjmcd2
    suzyjmcd2 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    suzyjmcd2@yahoo.com
    Thursday weigh-in

PW: 119.6
    CW: 119.6
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @hipari - could you post your weigh-in for last Sunday? Or your closest guess at what it was then? This will be your starting weight for the May challenge. Because you weigh in on Sundays, that is always the very first day of the week, so we want to be sure to have where you were one week before if we can! Thanks --

@jugar I didn’t weigh in last Sunday, but comparing the Tuesday weigh-in I posted and my previous weigh-in a month ago I’ve been maintaining, so the 98,9kg / 218lbs is as good a guess as any.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

What a week. Sorry ive not been around.

Really sorry to hear that @SheilaCali is moving on. Thank you Sheila for your endless supoort and positivity. I wish you all the best.

Lovely to ses @hipari back :)

I havent weighed in this week.... i forgot yesterday and wasnt in the right headspace this morning. Please can i carry last week's weight over. Starting May in the 170s that way which will keep me on my toes from today!

In May could i weigh in on Saturdays? Thursday weigh ins seem to have tempted me into longer weekends 'off' and i want help building back to a 6 days logging and on cals and one day logging but over cals. Saturday morning weigh in and then a day to indulge a bit beforw getting right back on it.

Take care everyone xxx
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    PW 355
    CW 350
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    guitargirl55
    Friday
    PW: 135.2
    CW: 134.6

Down .6! I have been trying to do .5 a week, so I m very happy with that number :)
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 197.0
    CW 196.0
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    CharlesScott78
    Thursday (Sorry I am late)
    PW: 349.8
    CW:349.4

First day back in the office. Hope to get my diet back on track.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    In May could i weigh in on Saturdays? Thursday weigh ins seem to have tempted me into longer weekends 'off' and i want help building back to a 6 days logging and on cals and one day logging but over cals. Saturday morning weigh in and then a day to indulge a bit beforw getting right back on it.

Yep - not a problem :)
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bigblues11
    PW 184.2
    CW 183.0 (-1.2 pnd)

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!
  • jugar
    Options
    Welcome to your newest member - @mrsjhardin will be joining you shortly!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    PW:175
    CW: 172.4

Going back down!! Still have not found time to burn extra calories. Still just the work calories. Yeah cleaning houses is a full body work out, but I really need more!! I need to do yoga and calisthenics and RUN!! TIME IS AGAINST ME LATELY!! AAAAAHHHGGGG
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great first (part) week! Unfortunately I don’t think my loss counts for May or April 😬. But it definitely counts for me. 👍

Loriab901
    PW: 176.6
    CW: 170.2
    Saturday
  • jugar
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I get to be the weigh-in nag for today! The changing over of one month to the next is always a big job for tallies on Sunday morning, so don't be late with the remaining weigh-ins, OK?
    q2kiw8i7pbf9.jpg
    @TheMrWobbly
    @ScottyTheGent
    @machchic
    @laurenebargar
    and @kilobykilo - you changed to Saturday for May, but did not post a weigh-in on Thursday (unless I'm just not finding it), so could you post one now? Thanks!
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Sorry about late post of my weigh in Friday.
    Previous weight 173 lbs
    Current weight 172 lbs
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    I get to be the weigh-in nag for today! The changing over of one month to the next is always a big job for tallies on Sunday morning, so don't be late with the remaining weigh-ins, OK?
    q2kiw8i7pbf9.jpg
    @TheMrWobbly
    @ScottyTheGent
    @machchic
    @laurenebargar
    and @kilobykilo - you changed to Saturday for May, but did not post a weigh-in on Thursday (unless I'm just not finding it), so could you post one now? Thanks!

Wow! Cool Badass pic!!💪💪
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ScottyTheGent
    Pw: 189
    Cw: 194
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.