Options

Replies

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday:
    PW: 158
    CW: 158

I guess it's a win; I now have a bladder infection which has been going on since Monday, but really ramped today so I was prescribed some antibiotics.....I guess it could be worse 🙁
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not been keeping up. SO's 50th yesterday and still busy today. For those that need an excuse this weekend...
    0cdtmfzfpw06.jpg
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    CharlesScott78
    PW: 343
    CW: 348.6

I had a bad week this pandemic is making this harder. I did not miss my calorie & exercise goals by 20,000 calories! Ugh I hate weeks like this -

This always boggles my mind!

This is the caloric equivalent to 13.5 Medium Dominos Deluxe pizzas.... or 39 Big Mac's... or 20 Bacon Jalapeno Double Cheeseburgers (Wendy's) - yep they are 1000 calories each!!!

I understand mindless snacking happens, but I cannot see that you snacked and slacked 20k calories!

Hang in there Charles! This is one of those waves you just have to ride out.

• Beka3695
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    overdue:
    @TwinMomma2019
    @KittyInBoots17

due today:
    @Kilobykilo
    @suzyjmcd2
    @Shandke

I sucked it up and weighed in today.
    I am up 3 lbs since the pandemic started.
    Blah. I need to get out. We had tornados last night so I am beyond tired today.

@shandke did not reply to the message I posted earlier - lets post her mid week weigh in for this week.

• Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 sorry about that. I did manage to weigh in again today.

PW. 133
    CW. 135.2

No idea about my weight and why such a big fluctuation...I have walked, and tracked. :/
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    CharlesScott78

I had a bad week this pandemic is making this harder. I did not miss my calorie & exercise goals by 20,000 calories! Ugh I hate weeks like this -

@CharlesScott78. I feel your pain.. I'm up 2+ pounds in 3 days!
    No idea why! Hang in there.. this too shall pass, right? 🙂
  • suzyjmcd2
    suzyjmcd2 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    suzyjmcd2@yahoo.com
    Thursday weigh-in

PW: 121.6
    CW: 121.1
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    CharlesScott78

Charles, you're right about how some weeks suck- and they suck the life right out of you. The wind in my sails seems rather still right now too. I think this quarantine is tough on everyone, as our lives are so disrupted and stressed-out (even if we aren't sick). It's times like these that show us what we're made of. There's so much I can't control, and that sucks most of my motivation out the window. We need to focus on what we CAN control, and who we have in our lives that we can give love to and receive from. This is where grace comes in. We're almost all newbies at this, and being patient and forgiving is difficult- especially with ourselves.
    xqgv74d0clr7.png

• SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My flower photo of the day is a pretty yellow columbine, a real surprise to find a familiar woodland plant growing in a shady patch of a neighbor's yard. It took me 5 years to come across these beauties. I had these growing in my WI and NY gardens, so they're dear to my heart. There is still joy to be found during these difficult times!
    341887ib6z4a.jpg
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    suzyjmcd2 wrote: »
    I've finally gotten an answer about my severe abdominal pain these past 4 weeks. I had a CT this morning that showed a partial blockage in my small intestine. Doctor feels Ineed surgery as soon as possible. I'm meeting with a surgeon in the morning.

So this explains why I haven't been able to move much lately, and have such pathetic step counts for the past 2 weeks, LOL! Here they are... better late than never.

Sun., 3/29 6,368
    Mon., 3/30 5,633
    Tues., 3/31 4,026
    Wed., 4/1 3,555
    Thurs., 4/2 3,244
    Fri., 4/3 4,677
    Sat., 4/5 5,483
    Sun., 4/6 4,984
    Mon., 4/7 6,059
    Tues., 4/8 8,145
    Wed., 4/9 4,315

Ok this may sound silly but it has worked for me for a long time. A nurse told me about it. Smooth move tea!! It's in the tea isle at Walmart drink it before bed(add a lil sugar/honey and milk for taste) when you wake up pooping happens!! Seen people who were gonna have surgery no longer need it!! May take 2-4 days of drinking it to get a large block moving but it will!! Give it a try at least before you go under the knife!!! I use it weekly now just to keep things moving....rock belly is the worst!!! Sending you strength!!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Can I change my weigh in to Saturday??? FRIYAH is kicking my butt!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Can I change my weigh in to Saturday??? FRIYAH is kicking my butt!!!

Yes - changing now :)

• guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    suzyjmcd2 wrote: »
    I've finally gotten an answer about my severe abdominal pain these past 4 weeks. I had a CT this morning that showed a partial blockage in my small intestine. Doctor feels Ineed surgery as soon as possible. I'm meeting with a surgeon in the morning.

So this explains why I haven't been able to move much lately, and have such pathetic step counts for the past 2 weeks, LOL! Here they are... better late than never.

Sun., 3/29 6,368
    Mon., 3/30 5,633
    Tues., 3/31 4,026
    Wed., 4/1 3,555
    Thurs., 4/2 3,244
    Fri., 4/3 4,677
    Sat., 4/5 5,483
    Sun., 4/6 4,984
    Mon., 4/7 6,059
    Tues., 4/8 8,145
    Wed., 4/9 4,315

Ok this may sound silly but it has worked for me for a long time. A nurse told me about it. Smooth move tea!! It's in the tea isle at Walmart drink it before bed(add a lil sugar/honey and milk for taste) when you wake up pooping happens!! Seen people who were gonna have surgery no longer need it!! May take 2-4 days of drinking it to get a large block moving but it will!! Give it a try at least before you go under the knife!!! I use it weekly now just to keep things moving....rock belly is the worst!!! Sending you strength!!!!

My grandpa had colon cancer, and he loved the Smooth Move tea! It worked really well for him. I remembering him calling it his "poop tea" :D
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 195.5
    CW 194.5

Starting to feel human again! My wheezing and rattling have improved. Still coughing so I need to stay home and not scare people! I did yoga and one workout, which was pretty ugly. It’s amazing how quickly one can get out of shape! Hoping to start my walks back up tomorrow. Weekend plans include pulling out sewing stuff to make some masks.
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    guitargirl55
    Friday
    CW: 136.8
    PW: 136.8

I didn't lose any to help the challenge - but I didn't gain either!
This discussion has been closed.