Options

19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 253
    C. W. 255
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    . Very different type of celebration today; just my granddaughter(T) and I, no large family gathering, no hugs, no hands clasped around a table for prayer, no big family dinner. We'll need to dismiss what was and focus on what it is today. I'll be roasting a chicken and sweet potatoes for dinner ... planning for one glass of wine. :)
    . I have a grocery delivery scheduled today at 9 am. Was amazed when it gave me the Sunday option; felt sure it would be Monday. Because the driver is working on this special holiday, I plan to tip them large. I have my sanitizing spray, sanitary wipes, rinsing sink, etc all ready. Everything goes on right side of sinks until sanitized, then to left to be put away ... getting pretty proficient at this!! LOL
    . Taking it easy most of the day. Maybe reading or watching a movie later. Time to just enjoy the day.

Have a blessed Easter everyone! :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,607 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 22 minute walk
    Water: not enough

Steps 4/11 7,508

Saturday was a write off day. I had no control of the calories going into my mouth. I talked to my husband and we agreed I have to get a grip on my Saturday eating. No more chips, pop or m&ms. Plus yesterday, my daughter left some baking on her step for us.

Today’s goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Walk for 30 minutes
    3. 5000 steps
    4. Log my food
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    . Very different type of celebration today; just my granddaughter(T) and I, no large family gathering, no hugs, no hands clasped around a table for prayer, no big family dinner. We'll need to dismiss what was and focus on what it is today. I'll be roasting a chicken and sweet potatoes for dinner ... planning for one glass of wine. :)
    . I have a grocery delivery scheduled today at 9 am. Was amazed when it gave me the Sunday option; felt sure it would be Monday. Because the driver is working on this special holiday, I plan to tip them large. I have my sanitizing spray, sanitary wipes, rinsing sink, etc all ready. Everything goes on right side of sinks until sanitized, then to left to be put away ... getting pretty proficient at this!! LOL
    . Taking it easy most of the day. Maybe reading or watching a movie later. Time to just enjoy the day.

Have a blessed Easter everyone! :)

Happy Easter to you! It sure is different this year but I am so thankful for FaceTime.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    fngahqg5o07p.jpg
    v2feugijxqy4.png
    w9i25gfefx8q.png
    8mfdtx67xu4r.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.28%
    2nd Waist Aways 0.26%
    3rd Trimstones 0.08%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 13.6 Lbs
    2nd Waist Aways 9.1 Lbs
    3rd Trimstones 3.5 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @achagpar 3.94 %
    2nd @cesse47 1.70%
    3rd @annliz23 1.59 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @cesse47 5.2 Lbs
    2nd @achagpar 4.8 Lbs
    3rd @evangsimmons170 4.6 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @davors19
    @GingerPwr
    @nstephenson01
    @jrortega1912
    @raleighgirl09
    @eggfreak
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @mulecanter
    @Emmajhare

ng833g6ti13s.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    gw2jsbcew936.jpg

c511g5600764.png

Congratulations @Jactop!!!!
    She has reached ONEDERLAND!!!!!!

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter!! :)
    8cccr27qh8ba.png
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    charlottemilton
    Week 3 (seems like it should be week 2 since it is the 12th but oh well)
    PW 248
    CW 244.5

Happy Easter everyone! He is risen!

Seems my weight loss has steadied out a bit if I calculate over a 2 week interval at about 1.5 lbs a week. I can live with that right now.

Finished the painting in my sewing room AND got my treadmill set up with the help of my hubby. Only mishap was dropping the heavy treadmill bed on my foot carrying it back to the sewing room. I have a good goose egg on the top of my foot but pretty sure it isn't broken. I am not going for an x-ray in any case (hubby says I should.) Not too swollen except right where it hit. Bruising isn't too bad and neither is the pain so no x-ray.

Cold grey day here. We turned the heat back on along with needing the lights on inside to see. Lots of thunder and lightening happening so I won't be going outside today.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    charlottemilton
    Week 3 (seems like it should be week 2 since it is the 12th but oh well)
    PW 248
    CW 244.5

Happy Easter everyone! He is risen!

Seems my weight loss has steadied out a bit if I calculate over a 2 week interval at about 1.5 lbs a week. I can live with that right now.

Finished the painting in my sewing room AND got my treadmill set up with the help of my hubby. Only mishap was dropping the heavy treadmill bed on my foot carrying it back to the sewing room. I have a good goose egg on the top of my foot but pretty sure it isn't broken. I am not going for an x-ray in any case (hubby says I should.) Not too swollen except right where it hit. Bruising isn't too bad and neither is the pain so no x-ray.

Cold grey day here. We turned the heat back on along with needing the lights on inside to see. Lots of thunder and lightening happening so I won't be going outside today.

Take care of your foot. Congrats on the weight loss!
  • zuzu_smartypants
    zuzu_smartypants Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Zuzu_smartypants
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight 141
    Current weight 142

Happy Easter and stay safe all!
    I think you're all winners if u managed not to gain at least 10lbs during this week with all the stress we're living in.

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Monday Morning Musings:
    I cannot continue to sit here on the computer and HOPE I won't gain weight. I must get up and DO something about it! I have to be available for "work from home" in one hour, so I'm going out to walk if it will hold off on the rain, and if it doesn't, I'll ride my bike.

Just having a place to make this declaration is making me get up and DO IT.

What are you doing today to combat Quarantine Fatigue? #InThisTogether
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Monday Morning Musings:
    I cannot continue to sit here on the computer and HOPE I won't gain weight. I must get up and DO something about it! I have to be available for "work from home" in one hour, so I'm going out to walk if it will hold off on the rain, and if it doesn't, I'll ride my bike.

That is a good way to put how I feel quarantine fatigued. Today I am going to walk and do my tai chi.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 28 minute walk
    Water: not enough

Steps 4/13 5,702

I have to start drinking my water. I feel all puffy. This morning I have made a good start as I already have drank a full water bottle already. It holds 2.5 cups of water.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk at least 4km
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Log all food accurately
    4. Do tai chi
    5. Deep clean kitchen
  • ddk125
    ddk125 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Check-in

4/11 steps: 6824
    4/12 steps: 5242

I feel like I've about hit my max on the steps for my current health and energy levels. I don't think I'll be able to keep up through the rest of the challenge. :disappointed:

Today's plan:

1. Core workout video
    2. Morning Routine
    3. Rest for 30 minutes
    3. Bookwork for Hubby's business
    4. Rest for 30 minutes
    5. Make supper

Sew if there's time. This is getting ridiculous. I have been trying to finish a sewing project for a long time and I just can't seem to get to it! I may have to schedule a designated seeing day yet.

Health goals for today:

1. Track food. (Didn't track anything yesterday. Just decided it was Easter and I was going to enjoy the day.)
    2. Hydrate.
    3. Stay under calories for the day.
    4. Core workout
  • ddk125
    ddk125 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Monday Morning Musings:

It's kind of ironic, as I'm more active now than I was before the while stay at home. But I am walking out of some health issues that caused debilitating fatigue.

I feel like it's a real blessing that the timing is what it is, because I think I could have sank into some severe depression had I been dealing with that along with the stay at home order.

Other than becoming more active, I'm working with my thoughts. Trying to focus on positive and uplifting things. And humor. And not let my mind dwell on the what-ifs and the how long could this potentially go ons.
  • UTMom81
    edited April 2020
    Options
    ddk125 wrote: »
    Check-in

4/11 steps: 6824
    4/12 steps: 5242

I feel like I've about hit my max on the steps for my current health and energy levels. I don't think I'll be able to keep up through the rest of the challenge. :disappointed:

Today's plan:

1. Core workout video
    2. Morning Routine
    3. Rest for 30 minutes
    3. Bookwork for Hubby's business
    4. Rest for 30 minutes
    5. Make supper

Sew if there's time. This is getting ridiculous. I have been trying to finish a sewing project for a long time and I just can't seem to get to it! I may have to schedule a designated seeing day yet.

Health goals for today:

1. Track food. (Didn't track anything yesterday. Just decided it was Easter and I was going to enjoy the day.)
    2. Hydrate.
    3. Stay under calories for the day.
    4. Core workout

I LOVE your idea of scheduling a Sewing Day or time in your day. I am sewing some during this, and it is helpful to keep my mind doing something creative. It's just not active, which for me is my big problem right now. But it IS part of keeping me sane during the lockdown. What is your sewing project you are working on right now?

Also, as for not being able to keep up with the step challenge, my vote would be to just keep striving for where you are each day right now. If a little tiny bit more happens over time, that's a win, right? Forget the bigger numbers that some without your physical issues are striving for. Do YOU!
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Monday Morning Musings:

That is a good way to put how I feel quarantine fatigued. Today I am going to walk and do my tai chi.

I was able to squeeze in 2.5 miles this morning before having to come back to the computer looking sort of presentable. And boy, do I feel better for it!
  • cesse47
    Options

Yes! Quarantine Fatigue!! That is a great description. After being in lockdown for about a month ... it's a daily battle to fight that fatigue. Luckily, it's starting to get warm enough I can get outside in the afternoon for a bit which has helped a lot.
  • cesse47
    Options
    Today's Goals -- April 13

Log all food and beverages honestly - try for lower carb & lower sodium choices
    Drink at least 8 cups of water
    Do morning stretches -- done for today!
    Do at least 2 5 minute walking sessions
    Do 30 minute chair yoga
    Get outside if weather permits -- supposed to be mid-40's so should be able to get out after lunch

Would like to do one load of laundry: wash, dry, fold/hang, put away -- didn't do yest; maybe today. lol ... still not done; maybe Monday? -- Nope ... DGD is home AGAIN today and decided she's doing her laundry ... so moving mine to Tuesday.

Have a great day everyone! :)
This discussion has been closed.