Weigh-in week: Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 239.0
    Todays Weight: 236.2
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,914 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain Very good observations!

@TeresaW1020 I think you are a wonderful captain. You are motivating and good at cheering us on. Don't doubt yourself!

@its_cleo I'm glad your achilles is coming along.

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to say that I'm 10.3 lbs down since re-joining WW and putting it full steam ahead (March 1st was my re-join day). My goal is to show a noticeable loss by the time we go back to work after the quarantine. I'm looking forward to tonight's dinner, it's a perfect Saturday night special. It's a completely vegetarian meal: Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers with Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks. Here are the links to the recipes, if you are interested:

https://happyhealthymama.com/sweet-potato-black-bean-burgers.html
    https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/air-fryer-mozzarella-sticks/

Calories: over/under: under
    Water: over/under over
    Exercise: ---
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: YouTube exercise video, no stress eating, 52 oz of water+.
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Saturday check in

Hm, Saturday - feels like any other day! Ha! Going to follow in the footsteps of @katmary71 and try a new recipe this week - Chana Masala. Also, some Sweet Potato Roti - so that's actually 2 new recipes! I'll let you guys know how it turns out!

Still working to get back to 100% of plan. The basic meals are fine but I have been eating spoonfuls of peanut butter and jelly in the evening....slink style. Didn't have a couple of alcohol-free days as I had started and I have noticed a trend with my weight and alcohol nightly versus only a few nights a week. Water is down and I have only 2 days this past week that I actually wrote a plan. Sleep is great, exercise is great (taking a couple walks a day). I would love to just bounce back and not take days and days to peel it back and be back on track after a set back - do I work it this way because I tell myself this is how I work it...? Worth thinking about.

My food prep this week is the aforementioned recipes and also tofu, chicken wings, bratwurst, salads, veggies and rice. Still following hunger cues versus weighing and measuring and will continue doing that as it has been very helpful.

@its_cleo thank you so much for the kind words and message - yes, I'll need to go back in and get my stuff from the office when it reopens. I have some anxiety around that because it wasn't a fabulous ending but I'm working to separate the real from the imagined, think about what I can learn from and do better next time and to not be angry about choices the company made. I feel they were not honest with me and didn't value me as an employee or it wouldn't have happened like that. I think if I can recognize that in a non-emotional way and not be angry then it will be easier to have an honest (with myself) perspective. I can only control me, here, not anyone else.
    @AustinRuadhain I really love Austin's takeaways regarding temptation and agree with @Cornanda that the whole willpower thing is a slippery slope - it just doesn't serve a person well. We're either all bound up in the effort or we're struggling to get back. Having a mindset of choices is less binding - I am choosing xyz actions for abc reasons helps me when some BS thinking has me wanting a spoonful of peanut butter just because the thought crossed my mind. So, if I have the spoonful, that is an action of choice and it may have an impact on my weight loss. If I don't have the spoonful, that is an action of choice and it may have an impact on my weight loss. It really is that simple - and a much better mindset, easier to manage than the whole 'will power' thing.
    @Shoop69 nice drop, so happy for you!!!
    @vegan4lyfe2012 what a fantastic weigh-in....new decade is in sight! WOOT!
    @trooworld that sounds like such a lovely day - some very healthy and much needed self care!! I love this:
    Thanks for sharing that video. It spoke to me, too. I wish I could show it to one of my co-workers who expects the whole office to stop bringing in treats because she and I are trying to lose weight. I just want to tell her that you can't go life expecting the world to bend to you, you have to resist the temptations. This video says that well.
    This was one of the best lessons I ever learned - that my choices are mine and it was not right for me to try to control others' actions simply because I could not control my own....nope, had to get me under control and let others be and the will be.

@cornanda I am loving seeing your posts! Love your pre-planning to not have a 'what the heck weekend' I think I'll join you for that!! :D I'll share some tips with you on the quotes. You can hit 'Quote' as a choice at the bottom of someone's post and you can just delete out some if you want - or - if you want to just do a little piece, copy in what you want from the other person's post, highlight it in your draft post and simultaneously click ctrl and the letter q - it will give you the quote brackets. Same works for Bold Font (ctrl and b) and the Italicized font (ctrl and i). I find doing these with the keys to be the easiest.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Darnit, I lost my response to what you all posted when I clicked on the black bean sweet potato link! Is there a way to respond to everyone in one post if the responses aren't on one page? That's why I post so many so I can reply. @trooworld let us know if the burgers stay together, I'd love to try them and have everything but cilantro which I can't eat anyway as I have that genetic gene that makes it taste like soap. My next purchase is going to be an air fryer, it'd probably come in handy right now with my microwave broken for reheating food. I'm currently standing in front of the stove for at least an hour a day.

@TeresaW1020 You're an amazing captain, you always have something supportive to say and I always look forward to reading your posts.

@raleighgirl09 Chana Masala is so good, I've only made it once and I loved it, garbanzos are my favorite bean.

For my dancing queens (and king!) The first one is an adorable kid, he has a big smile and obviously likes body rolls, it was fun to do. I was trying to find a workout to Hot Stuff by Donna Summers and liked his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcjV0aOsokM

Yeah, I love the BeeGees, what can I say! You Be Dancing again, woot woot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcjV0aOsokM

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Cornanda wrote: »
    Plus, the more I think badly of myself, the more I want to eat!

Ain't this the truth? For me, anyway, self contempt leads directly to more of the behaviors I do not want.

That Tiny Habits system I keep raving about has you focus on what feels good. You choose to create Tiny Habits based on things you want to do. And when you do them (even if you think of them late,etc). you celebrate (do something that makes you feel good).

Self-compassion. Baby steps. Joy. Celebration.

As @TeresaW1020 says: Make "a plan ... work the plan! [and] Be VERY kind to yourself!" :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @trooworld The Caprese chicken and smashed potatoes look so good. I just started eating cheese again and saved the recipe so I can try it sometime.

@its_cleo So glad you're finding something that works for you! I don't know if it's something you'd want to do but between Habit Tracker and my bullet journal I check off boxes every day and it's rewarding to know I accomplished everything. The bullet journal I just did exercise, every Sunday I write my goals with check marks. It's usually the 30 minutes cardio, yoga/core, weights, and 10,000 steps a day. I haven't done any food goals since I'm in maintenance but something like drinking enough water or staying under calories would be good too. I was adding motivational quotes and am reading a motivational book with quotes for people with chronic pain so I'll probably add some more. A lot of people do rewards for amount of check marks, I tried that and bought a book and aromatherapy soap but would rather save for things like a Fitbit and an air fryer, plus I need to replace my whole wardrobe. I might do workout leggings, I never thought I was the type to like fun patterns as I'm not the type that likes to stand out and used to not even wear black leggings with long tees because i was too self-conscious, I bought my first pair of workout leggings with a pattern and love them so it just may become my new thing. The check marks make me happy enough. That was a super-long explanation, sorry about that!

Friday check-in
    Calories- under
    Exercise- HIIT 20 minutes, one Leslie Sansone mile and one Nick 1 mile with added weights and resistance bands, dance, yoga, Sidney Cummings 5 minute bands with mini-resistance bands plus her Legs and Glutes 30 minute workout with mini bands. I'm still having trouble with my calves so I skipped using weights with legs but I'm not getting as good of a work out, I'm bummed my gym leg machine goals are on hold and wish I had heavier weights. Thought I'd taken a light day but I didn't, plus I did 2 hours of yard work and drip system maintenance (every stinking thing needed replacement, it was my first time doing it).
    Water- over

Habits
    30 minutes cardio- done
    Weights- 2 arms, 3 days though one legs was resistance bands
    Yoga/core- done. I've been doing yoga under the oak tree on the grass, it's pretty cool! Still can't believe I'm doing yoga. Haven't been the best about listening to calming music though but I gave it a go not listening to music the other day and put on instrumental music yesterday while doing it. I usually count to hold poses for a certain amount of time but figure that's not letting me relax so I tried to enjoy the sounds of the birds instead and picture my self-hypnosis visualization scene.
    Decluttering- I'm not going to do this until I can drop stuff off places, my garage is getting too crowded with stuff.
    Recipe- I may miss this week, we'll see. I want to make the skinny taste enchiladas with the homemade enchilada sauce.
    10,000 steps. Thanks to Leslie and dance or a second cardio work out I'm close to it by mid-afternoon, usually between 15,000-20,000
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain, I printed out your post so that I can re-read it and ruminate on it. ;) Below are a few observations from your takeaways.

Austin's Takeaways from Indistractable so far
    • Resisting temptation is not effective. Ain't that the truth!!! :smirk:
    • Resisting temptation can actually make giving in to desire... more gratifying. (Yes, for those of you of the right age, I am thinking of Rocky Horror and "shivering with antici......... pation." Oh my. Yes. I have so played this game with myself without noticing what I was up to.) WOW!! I don't think that I've ever considered this but it sure makes a lot of sense. Ohhhh and how I LOVE Rocky Horror!! :love:
    • We can manage temptation by changing how we think about it. Specifically we can reimagine the thing that triggers us, the action that we take, and the story that we tell ourselves about ourselves and who we are. This one is hard and I'm not even sure how to do it. :confused:
    • To disarm a trigger, look for the emotion preceding it, write down what that trigger is, and explore the negative sensation with curiosity instead of contempt.Yeah, I'm going to have to focus on this one too. I don't know if I always have emotion triggering my tempation. There are times, when like I'm in the kitchen, and I think or a handful of nuts would be good and before thought comes into play I am eating the nuts. THEN I am like or snap!! Why did I do that? :angry: I do think when I pre-track my day and stay determined to not eat what I do track helps me the most. But I also find that there are too many times when that also doesn't seem to matter. Ya know? Do you have other suggestions?
    • Self-contempt is not our friend and is not effective place to stand if we want to change our behavior. Yes, we will have that feeling, but maybe just watch it float by -- thank it for sharing and then let it go, like a balloon.Again, never really thought about not wallowing in my self-contempt and how ineffective it is to my behavior changing. Going to work on this one for sure.
    • Labeling yourself as having poor self-control actually leads to less self-control. So, maybe look at telling yourself a different story about yourself.Like....Hey, I do have self-control! Look how I workout with consistency and give it my all each time I go into my workout room. I can do that with my eating too! Something like that? :blush:

• TeresaW1020
    Options
    @trooworld, Wahhhhooooo what a great weigh-in!! You are proving that it can totally be done. Thanks for being so inspiring. B)

@Katmary71, Thank you! You are an amazing motivator. <3 Ohhhh Donna Summers is one my all time favorite singers. That video made me want to jump up and dance. But DH is sitting next to me trying to work at his computer, so maybe later. ;)

@raleighgirl09, :blush: Thank you! I will strive to listen to my own advice. Why is it so much easier to cut other some slack and not ourselves? I am glad you liked that UK chick. I do too!

@Cornanda, how has today been for you? My day has been great so far and this group sure is a major part of it. :blush:

@vegan4lyfe2012, What a great loss this week and yeah you are so close to that next decade!! Stay focused and determined and you will get there for sure! :)

@bethanie0825, that is awesome that you are running again and doing so well. Have you tried those True Lemon packets for your water? They come in great flavors and have no artificial sugars in them. I mix them with plain water or plain sparkling water. :)

@Shoop69, awesome loss this week!! Keep it up! B)

@its_cleo, thanks and you are right that these are tough times and I don’t think I give enough thought to the added stress I am feeling. Glad that your training session went better. Your workouts sound great. So you do more than one 30 minute chunk a day? I’ve been wondering about doing something like that or if I should just continue to do the hour each morning. I find that I’m sitting an awful lot for the rest of the day. :smile:

Hey Team! Well, I am doing much better today. Reading all your kinds words was heartwarming and a good reminder that I need to practice what I preach to ya’ll about being kind to ourselves. I had a really good hour-long workout this morning and will surely feel the effects of all those squats later on. :D My eating has been pre-tracked. This is the time of day when temptation will start to sneak in so I’m armed and ready for it. NOT TODAY!! :p
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Username: mlhopp93
    Previous Weight: 339.5
    Todays Weight: 339.0

Goal this week is to not gain back my 2 lb loss.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,787 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Previous Weight: 209
    Todays Weight: 209
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Yay @mlhopp93 down .5lb!

Great job maintaining @digger61

Copied and pasted this "Labeling yourself as having poor self-control actually leads to less self-control. So, maybe look at telling yourself a different story about yourself.Like....Hey, I do have self-control! Look how I workout with consistency and give it my all each time I go into my workout room. I can do that with my eating too! Something like that? :blush:"

I struggle with this, moderator vs. abstainer, trying to be a moderator and not doing well with it, then struggling with actually saying I'm not good at moderating because putting the words out there isn't good either. I don't want saying I'm better abstaining to be an excuse to eat everything whenever I get the chance to either.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Saturday check-in

Can't believe another Saturday is here!

Calories- under
    Exercise- Did all new YouTube videos today, trying to keep things interesting. Did Nick's 1 mile walking video for men out of curiosity why it was men only (guess we women don't get tool belt jokes), Leslie 2 mile, Rocky 1 mile, HIIT upper body and abs, yoga for abs, Fitness Marshall Dance.
    Water- over

Habits
    Cardio 30 minutes- done
    Weights- 3/2 (third was resistance bands)
    Yoga/core- done
    Decluttering- didn't declutter but cleaned like crazy, did kitchen spring cleaning and spent about 2 hours scrubbing stuff.
    Recipe- same
    10,000 steps- done. calves are a little better today so I'm trying to not get more
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Apple852hk
    Week 3 - Apr 2020 Sunday
    PW 155.6(70.6kg)
    CW 154.7 (70.2kg)

Lost - but only a little but. Ate well this week I thought but I did have bigger portions for lunch. I had quarter a roast chicken, when maybe I should have had a smaller portion.

I had chicken pie with puff pastry with a cream sauce. Plus a fish pie with heavy carb potatoes topping so maybe that is why I didn't lose so much this week.

I have been trying to add less butter on my breakfast hot cross buns. I noticed that I was enjoying just tasting the butter flavour than the bun itself. I made the changes around Thursday, so the last couple of days I am now tasting the bun flavour.

Drinking less tea but maybe as I am busying myself so don't feel bored and want to drink something.

I thank myself every morning for eating right the day before and the day to come. But I want to learn to say grace and actually notice that I am about to eat and to do it mindfully. I already have gotten into the habit of taking pictures just before I eat to time me how long I eat (10mins - too short I know).

I did snack on 2 pieces of chocolate this week. But I wasn't mindful and didn't drink water before eating it as promised. Will try and work on that this week.

I have been enjoying having frozen berries with yogurt at breakfast. I always saw other people eat it and I thought it would be too hard and cold to eat. But it's like having ice cream with a little harder texture. I like it. Glad I tried it.

GOALS next week:
    1. Say grace silently to myself before eating a meal or snack.
    2. Drink water before eating chocolate if I do snack on it.
    3. Thank myself every morning for eating right that day.
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    It has been a great weekend so far. I spent time watching movies and did a goal check workout. I had a goal to do a mile in under 25 minutes and I did it in 21.55. New goal is to do it under 20 and 1.5 in 30 minutes.

Today is suppose to be beautiful but it started out with a thunderstorm. Hopefully it will clear up and I can enjoy some sunshine.

Day 4/19
    Weigh in : week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Weight: 192.2
    Today’s weight: 192

Yesterday
    Calories: under
    Water: over/under : 🎯
    Macros: Carbs🎯, others off
    Exercise : 🚶🏻‍♀️

7398 steps
    3.2 miles
    2309 burned calories
    23 active
    85 sleep score
    61 resting heart rate
    1385 calories consumed

Basic Goal
    Workout: 🚶🏻‍♀️
    Complete diary : 🥙
    Hydrated: 💦
    Below sugar goal: 👎🏼
    In fiber range: 👎🏼
    Self care:📽
    Breathing exercise : 👎🏼
    Sleep : min 7 hours 🛌

@apple852hk Congratulations on your loss. Almost 1 lb is great!

@digger61 NICE weigh in! I believe maintaining is harder to do and I believe it is important to take moments in a weight loss journey to learn to maintain. My thought, if I can’t maintain where I am at, what makes me think I can maintain once I get to goal weight.

@mlhopp93 Sweet weigh in!
  • TeresaW1020
    Options
    Good morning team!! We have two weeks left of this month and I want to challenge us all to dig deep and finish this month stronger than when we started. We got this!! B)

28t3xdhd0fqo.jpg
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Check-in - Saturday Report
    Good day 🟢nice variety of exercise, inspired by @KatMary71 and other conversations here
    I am feeling it this morning -- tired muscles.

Saturday Report
    Calories: 🟢 on target; all good, on-plan choices
    Exercise: 🟢 plenty; 3 Sansone miles, 3 dance videos, a HIIT workout, plus 100 min of gardening that I worked to have get me sweaty
    Water: 🟢
    Habit Tracking
    - Breathing Exercises (daily 2+ min) 🟢
    - Meditation (daily 2+ min) 🟢
    - M.A. Forms Practice (daily; 1) 🟢
    - Exercise (6 x week/45+ min) 🟢
    - Food weighed/measured/on plan (daily) 🟢
    Goals
    - 10K steps 🟢
    - Bonus workout video 🟢
    - Tiny Habit - Gardening (pull at least one weed!) 🟢
    - Activity Calorie Burn (stretch goal) - 1000+ 🟢 (FitRockr says 1907 total; not sure that makes sense, but I set this goal up to see if I could move up a level in FitRockr, so going to take it that yesterday's exercise was enough to have me move up)
    Sunday Goals
    - 10K steps
    - Bonus workout video (1+)
    - Tiny Habit - Gardening (pull at least one weed!)
    - Activity Calorie Burn (stretch goal) - 1000+
    - Extra stretching - My thighs (quads?) cramped when I got up this morning. I am thinking I need to pay more attention to water and stretching.

Goal for week - Move up a Fitness Level in FitRockr (12 > 13) this is still doable, so looking to get moving today

Video Fun included:
    Low impact 20 minute HIIT workout ; 3 miles with Leslie Sansone's channel ( one with Leslie , one with Rocky, one with Nick); two disco videos ( You Should Be Dancing and Lady Marmalade - thank you SO Much for these @Katmary71 ); Billy Blanks 8 minute arms workout (my arms are tired today!); a 15 minute cardio dance video from Jamie Kinkeade (fun to try, though I could not always keep up; modifications happened for sure!)

@TeresaW1020 - I love your challenge!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,914 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    @raleighgirl09 Yay for trying new recipes! I love to try new recipes. I'm a recipe junkie lol. I have too many in fact (In the database that I keep them in, I count 6,635!) :( . re: my coworker...yeah, she definitely needs to learn this lesson. I don't think it's reasonable to walk around the world expecting everyone else to not eat things around you because it's tempting to you. It's not realistic. This is the same person that then eats high calorie breakfast sandwiches in our tiny office that she shares with me, or cookies or brownies from the cafe, and doesn't ask if it bothers ME (I would never ever say it does because I know I have to learn to live in a world filled with this food). Oops sorry, that was kind of a tangent! ;)

@Katmary71 Well, I modified the way I cooked the burgers because the last time I cooked them, I think they did fall apart when I tried to fry them plus they were less healthy fried: I froze them for about 15-20 minutes before I baked them in a 400F oven for about 15 minutes on one side and flipped them for another 10/15 minutes (keep watch, you may not need that long or you may need longer). They did stay together. Oh, I hear you about cilantro. I'm that way about raw onions! I'm sure it's fine if you leave out the cilantro. By the way, these need a sauce on them, maybe a BBQ sauce? I don't know, they just seem to me like they need a little sauce but they are good. And some lettuce for some crunch. Oh dear, no microwave, that stinks! The Caprese chicken and smashed potatoes was really good, but the cals add up when you start pouring the oil over the potatoes, no avoiding that be warned! Yoga under the oak tree on the grass sounds really lovely.

@TeresaW1020 Thank you very much! I hope I can inspire next week, too! :) I'm so glad you are doing better today. <3

Hello all. After that yummy dinner yesterday, I decided we needed a little something for dessert. I still wanted it to be healthy, so I made something I have made before, Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies with Sea Salt. They can be vegan if you use vegan chocolate chips and maple syrup and are gluten-free. I like them quite a lot but my husband is so-so on them. Here is the recipe if you are interested: https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2013/04/flourless-chocolate-chip-chickpea-blondies-with-sea-salt-vegan-gluten-free-healthy/

Do you have any favorite dessert recipes you want to share?

Calories: over/under: over
    Water: over/under under
    Exercise: Leslie Sansone YouTube video
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: no exercise (rest day), but 52+ oz of water.
  • Debster634
    Debster634 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Debster634
    Weigh-in day - Sat
    Week 3
    PW - 181.4
    CW - 182
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    av64bka2l18c.jpg
    5q3x5jdku10f.png
    437z72ouor14.png
    6rp2i40m5dvh.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.25%
    2nd Trimstones 0.09%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.09%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Weight No More 10.9 Lbs
    2nd Trimstones 3.8 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 3.4 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @trlong1308 2.56 %
    2nd @jessicakrall8 1.84%
    3rd @deniners2 1.66 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @jessicakrall8 6.0 Lbs
    1st @trlong1308 6.0 Lbs
    2nd @cesse47 3.8 Lbs
    3rd @charlottemilton 3.5 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Emmajhare
    @ScottyTheGent
    @angmarie28
    @GingerPwr
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    @suzyjmcd2
    @bigblues11
    @Terytha
    @Zumba_Luvah

ruiacbz1akc0.png

• its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @trooworld that chickpea blondie recipe looks interesting, I might try it. I don’t normally bake but I’ve been considering it during this shut down. But then I think I would just eat it all! So I haven’t yet.

@appleh I think eating mindfully is a great thing to do. Sometimes I eat in front of the tv which is terrible. I do enjoy it more when I eat at the table and just concentrate on that.

@TeresaW1020 yeah I’m trying to do more than 1- 30 minute chunk a day. Last week was probably the best I did since the shutdown. I tried to increase because like you I found I was just sitting too much. I do cycle through different things so a) I don’t get bored and b) it isn’t constantly exhausting. So some activities are more moderate pace than others, and the time probably ends up being 30-60 mins depending on the activity. So right now I do a mix of:

-walking outside
    -jogging outside
    -stair/hills outside
    -strength training
    -core
    -mobility- this is foam roller work, and some mobility movements I find for hips, shoulders, etc.

This week I’m aiming for around 2 hours a day average, and I might increase my chunks to 40-60 mins.

Every week I plot out a rough schedule bc I can’t do certain things back to back ie I can’t jog two days in a row.

We’ll see how it goes! It’s definitely a work in progress.

@katmary71 I do love checkmarks! I also used to do stickers on the calendar. I don’t find the reward thing really works for me, but I get satisfaction out of trying to do better each week.

@raleighgirl09 chana masala is good. I was going to make it this week, but I always throw in chicken….well hopefully when you do have to go back in to the office they organize it as simply as possible. A few years ago my boss was let go and it was difficult for her- same thing I don’t think they valued her very much. She took some time off and then eventually got another job where she was happier, she was also able to advance very quickly I think just because they valued her more and she was happier.

@trooworld wow that is fantastic about WW!
This discussion has been closed.